• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

East Tx Target Shoot Weekend COMPLETED!!! Pics Up

Re: East Tx Target Shoot Weekend

This is going to be the stress relief I need. Nothing better than pulling the trigger to reduce the stress level. Is it May 29 yet?

Thats what Im talkin about blklabs!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: misguided child2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Soon to be a Marine huh McLarenRoss? Thats perfect, just absolutely perfect!

You already on DEP? </div></div>

Yes. I leave for MCRD San Diego November 1st. I cant wait!!

Cant wait? There's nothing like having an asshole drill instructor screaming at you, telling you how worthless you are, how fat and lazy you have always been, calling your mother names, and waking you up at all times of the night with his cigarette stained teeth and coffee breath. Then he rips the clothes from your locker and smashes your new tube of tooth paste. Where is the fun in that?
I remember those weeks of "fun". Maybe it was easier when I was 18 yrs old but now....Hell no!!!

Its gonna be one hell of an experiance that I will remember fondly for years after I think. Even if I kick myself in the ass for signing that paper every hour of the 13 weeks I am there.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: McLarenRoss</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: misguided child2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Soon to be a Marine huh McLarenRoss? Thats perfect, just absolutely perfect!

You already on DEP? </div></div>

Yes. I leave for MCRD San Diego November 1st. I cant wait!! </div></div>

Let us know how you like running around getting yelled at while on the other side of the fence is the airport

its not crazy or stupid, our Country needs more young men such as yourself

Still have a couple of guys that I havent gotten $$$$ from. I sent PM to those confirming reciept of your money. If you didnt get PM, I dont have your money. Please get it in ASAP. Food order going in Monday. Don't want anyone eating cold beans and hotdogs while the rest of us eat good hot meals.

McClaren, Ima start callin ya recruit. Might as well get used to it.
You will have memories to last a life time. Even the shit details will be fond memories some day.
13 weeks of hell will earn you a title you'll proudly wear until the day
you got meet Chesty.
Kudos to you on your decision.

DOnt listen to the drunk bald Marine.......Run for it before its too late. Once you see him, you will see what the Marine Corp will do to you.

Im glad to know there are people like you still out there. My opinion is that the US is full of video game playing, couch potatoe, fat little lazy slugs these days. Good luck to you and im sure we will all buy you a beer when we get together. Except Jawa, he drings girl beer. You dont have to drink that shit if you dont want to.

Got all the rounds loaded up over the weekend. Lets do this I am ready to roll ......

Sounds like we got a new beer runner....Recruit duty. You will have the opportunity of a lifetime during the weekend shoot...
You will have the opportunity to wash dishes and be proficient at it, sack up the trash, cook meals, pick up brass and return it to the owner, rake pine straw, fetch firewood, bring our beer and pull up targets and police the range when we are done. Damn Recruit, you didnt know this was your opportunity to excell did you?
I cant wait!!!!

Recruit,
Just to show ya some much deserved respect for signing up in
my beloved Corps, I hereby bestow unto you the privledge and honor of heading up and performing all police calls during the Memorial Day shoot at the Arnold Ranch. It will be valued experience during your tour of duty. I also strongly advise you to immediately tell your drill instructor upon arrival that you have experience in this area. That, and once you get there, volunteer for everything. I mean everything! Got it?

SOunds like the bald Marine is getting sweet on you recruit...you better watch out. Ive seen him after the sun goes down and im warning you now..Watch out!!!

Getting closer to shooting time. Work being done at the range now. Mowing and cleaning up. Target stands delivered there today. Got 100 T posts coming too.

ha ha ha....100 t-posts? I'm confiscating the drivers and going to watch you drive them all in with a rock while I ice my arm and sip mimosas under an e-z up with the radio playing and I practice dividing up my run-on sentences so they are easier to read than this one.

Thats Ok Pus Pup, I have a big John Deer Tractor with a loader on the front that will push them in the ground while im sitting in the air conditioned cab listening to the radio drinking my beer.

Me and Misguided Child got a new recruit, hes going to be the police for this adventure and buy the time we are done, he is going to love banjo music while he's out in them woods working.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: stacyp</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and buy the time </div></div>

he is purchasing time?

No I dont have the voice recognition spell checker and made a mistake, not everyone can be captain kick ass. you live alone in all the glory that is you my brother......I will do my best to prevent such from happening again if you will grant me the opportunity to continue my being. For the rest of us live in your glow and could only hope to someday be placed upon that high mount to which you live. Praise to you oh mighty one, for the worlds people shall know in their hearts that all words of knowledge and wisdom come from you. May you live forever and bestow your greatness upon all who live from now until eternity. Hail!!!to thee CKA!!!You Fucker!!!

You need help with your grass again?

Damn it stacy! I owe him 50 bucks, now he will probably make me come over and do it with a pair of scissors.

Thanks buddy

stacyp
Do you need me to bring my bulldozer up to Crockett to make the trails wide enough for CKA to navigate?

Thanks for the offer but we have a dozer. I don't know if we have enough time to get it all dozed out though. We may need a Katrina sized hurricane to come thru and make a path wide enough for that.

Please forgive the negative comments Great One, fir these poor people know not what they say. I beg of you not to look down upon us with vengence or great fury as we are so meek in your shadow.

We should quit F'N with CKA or he will put shit in this thread....trust me you don't want him to get started. I've washed my eyes out 10 times after seen some of the pic's he has posted and it doesn't help.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cockcroft</div><div class="ubbcode-body">stacyp
Do you need me to bring my bulldozer up to Crockett to make the trails wide enough for CKA to navigate? </div></div>

Yeah come on up. Bring your inbred son with you.

We have room for you inside if you want. There are some big trees to swing the hammock if you want to do that as well. Fall in and fall out. You wont have much time for sleeping with all the stuff the bald Marine has for you to do anyway.

stacy as much as he is talking about fresh meat, I sure hope you don't have any livestock around the camp ...........

AS of this email, all livestock will be removed to a point no closer than 200 yards of the camp site. All horses will be remanded to the barn until further notice. DOgs, placed behind locked doors in the kennel. Chicken coop will be locked 1 hr before dark and all chickens, roosters and bitties shall be accounted for prior to closing the door. THat is all

Just got back from FL... And we didnt catch a damn THING!!!!

But that might be attributed to all the beer drinking and not watchin the poles...

Thats cool, what are you guys using for bait?

Been out since Friday. Just back from camping with the family. Im off work rest of the week. I will be getting some final things done and heading out Thursday morning. If anyone lost the directions please let me know before I leave as phone service and internet are hit and miss there. My cell is 214-504-5086 and the number atthe house in Crockett is 936-544-3781. Not sure if anyone wil answer there during the day. The directions will get you right there.

I will try to be there friday around 3pm to help you set up.
my Friend is buying a rifle just to come out and shoot with you guys.

we are putting on his base tonight what kind of torque should I use? never put a base on.

15 <span style="text-decoration: underline">inch</span>/lbs