• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Electronic Form 4 Wait Times

Just started the wait to get my first cans...I'm my dealer's guinea pig when it comes to efliling. He's skeptical when it comes to them going through quicker. We'll see.

AAC 7.62-SDN-6
Submitted electronically: 24 Dec 2013
Pending: Immediate
Approved:
Stamp in Hand:

SWR Spectre II
Submitted electronically: 24 Dec 2013
Approved:
Stamp in Hand:

Silencerco Osprey 45
Currently waiting on transfer to dealer. Probably 45 days out for them to get it in hand and start the paperwork.

Both forms approved today. Now to get my tikka threaded so I can have some fun with it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I had 5 of my own forms approved/emailed on Sunday. 3 submitted 12/21, one submitted 1/3, and one submitted 2/3. Got my dad's sbr form 4 yesterday that we submitted 12/28. But I submitted his tbac 30p-s the same day and haven't gotten approval yet.

No rhyme or reason there.

TBAC 30-ps, form 4 trust, eFiled Jan 3, 2014.

SilencerShop informed me today that it had been approved.

I live in TX.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBAC 30p-1, purchased from Colonial Armory.

Trust
E-Filed 12/26/14
Approved 5/21/14
TN

Thanks Steve!

I had 5 of my own forms approved/emailed on Sunday. 3 submitted 12/21, one submitted 1/3, and one submitted 2/3. Got my dad's sbr form 4 yesterday that we submitted 12/28. But I submitted his tbac 30p-s the same day and haven't gotten approval yet.

No rhyme or reason there.

My dealer is telling me the ATF is batching Form 4's together which explain how you received a stamp for the 2/3 submission. I have two pending, 1/7 and 5/20 (submitted 5/12 and check cashed and pending 8-days later). Would be interesting if both got approved at the same time. That would make too much sense for the government to try to be more efficient.

I have a third waiting for Form 3 but I hope it makes it so I can submit the Form 4 and get all three approved at the same time.

My dealer is telling me the ATF is batching Form 4's together which explain how you received a stamp for the 2/3 submission. I have two pending, 1/7 and 5/20 (submitted 5/12 and check cashed and pending 8-days later). Would be interesting if both got approved at the same time. That would make too much sense for the government to try to be more efficient.

I have a third waiting for Form 3 but I hope it makes it so I can submit the Form 4 and get all three approved at the same time.

Paper or electronic?

--Daniel

Electronic Form 4 Wait Times

My last two were over months apart and they were batched together, but they were both efiled

--Daniel

AAC Cyclone
Submitted electronically: 04 January 2014
Approved: 27 May 2014
Stamp in Hand: Have to wait until I head back to Georgia on leave.

Are they batching paper forms, as well? That might explain why my SDN-6 hasn't been approved yet.

Edit: Smug-bugga. Spoke too soon - my SDN-6 was approved yesterday.

Last edited:
So y'all are telling me there still is a chance I may get mine in 2014. Yee effing ha.

The wait times seem to be dropping compared to a few months ago. The ATF has said they have brought in 15 people from other divisions to help with forms, and they are moving to immediately hire 15 more inspectors. They want to get paper forms down to 90 days or less again.

I picked up 4 cans from silencer shop today. All efiled...
12/30/13; 1/14/14; 2/26/14; 3/28/14
So ATF is obviously combining apps for purchasers. Talk bout organized.
Warlock 2
Specwar 762
Harvester
Triumph
Still awaiting a paper app form 4 from Sept.

Are eforms back up yet?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

Clearly youre going to have one hell of a fun weekend. Enjoy!
I picked up 4 cans from silencer shop today. All efiled...
12/30/13; 1/14/14; 2/26/14; 3/28/14
So ATF is obviously combining apps for purchasers. Talk bout organized.
Warlock 2
Specwar 762
Harvester
Triumph
Still awaiting a paper app form 4 from Sept.

30P-1 & Spectre-II
Submitted electronically: 10 January 2014
Approved: 03 June 2014

Picking up this weekend.

Form 4 submitted via e-file 1/26/14 approved today 6/7. Nothing like waking up to a form 4 in your inbox :) Now the hard part of waiting forever on the paper form 4 I just filed for another one :(

Manufacture of a SBR e filed.
Submitted 2/2/14
Approved 6/9/14

Feels pretty freakin' AWSOME! to get it back so soon.

Last edited:
Item: Supressor, Thunder Beast 30P-1, 308
Ordered: 10/29/2013 Colonial Armory
Form 3: eFiled 12/5/2013, Approved 1/2/2014
Form 4: eFiled 1/4/14, confirmed receipt 1/6/2014, "should be 4 months"

Per Victoria today 6/10, approved 5/23. The original estimate from NFA Branch in Jan was four months which was spot on. Oddly, though, when I checked a month ago, she told me "July". Go figure-----

2 Suppressors
Oklahoma Trust
E-filed: 1/20/2014 for both.
Email from ATF saying funds were received. 5 minutes after submitting.
Approved: 06/04/2014 and 06/10/2014
Stamp in Hand: picked both up on 06/10/2014

Not sure why they were approved on different days, but I'm not complaining, the wait is over.

I had three come in today.
Form 1 submitted Feb 5th
Form 4 Submitted March 24
Form 4 Submitted April 1
I put the rest of the AR together tonight and I'll pick up my cans on Monday. Looks to be a good summer.

On May 19th I had a form 1 disapproved that was submitted Dec 30 (screwed up and put multi as caliber)

Times seem to be better. My first can last year took freaking 9 months. Hopefully they keep this up.

Eform 4 submitted Jan 21 2014 and approved on June 6 2014
Eform 1 submitted Feb 22 2014 and approved on June 6 2014
Just under 5 months
I was stoked to see that they approved both at the same time since they were on the same trust. I just wish I could have submitted more. Now do I wait for eforms or just do paper to submit some more? I was told paper is down to 7 months.

Sorry for reporting a little late, but here you go...

Thunderbeast 30p-1
Submitted January 17, 2014
Approved June 9, 2014
Alabama

3 cans, Colorado Trust, submitted around 3/5/14, stamp came back today 6/23/14 so picking them up tomorrow

Suppressor
eFiled FEB 26th (accepted by the ATF)
Approved JUNE 26th

4 months to the day.

Unfortunately, I am out of town and won't have time to get to Austin to pick it up until the 5th. I wasn't expecting it to get approved until late July.

4 suppressors
2 efiled 3/12/14
2 efiled 3/8/14
Got email from Silencershop with tax stamp 6/30 for all 4

TTF Ark 30
Efiled 1/28/14
Pending Immediate
Approved 6/11/14
Stamp in hand 7/1/14

Dealer called this AM saying the stamp finally came back.

Now it is time to hit the range!