• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Electronic Form 4 Wait Times

Holy shit...

E-Filed 6/26/14
Approved 8/7/2014!!!!

I got three e-form 4s back a few weeks ago. One took 4.5 months, the other two took 5 weeks. I think the second two went so fast because they got "pulled forward" when the ATF went to process the older e-form 4. Lucky me.

One of mine hit.

Form 1
Efiled 2/24/14
Approved 7/25/14

Still have a Form 4 that was submitted 2/26/14.

Beyond pissed off.

Finally got fed up with pestering my dealer to keep checking his email. Got the Serial number and called ATF myself. Nice lady told me it was approved June 28th. Two months ago!!!

Relayed message to dealer. He went through his email....nothing. He finally found it in his spam folder.

Better yet....it had the Draft watermark.

He got it fixed, and emailed me a copy yesterday.

YHM Phantom 762
Form 4
Efiled 2/26/14
Approved 6/28/14 and 8/20/14

The only thing that keeps me from going apeshit on my dealer is that I talked him into doing efile, I am 1 of only 2 that he did (guinee pig)before the system went down, and it was still faster than paper file.

Error on efiling correction sent they say 9 months before approval anyone getting same projection any suggestions to expedite?

3/12/2014 eFlied trust form 4 suppressor transfer submitted March
6/18/21014 Rejected Reason: Transferees box had my name instead of trust name.
8/1/2014 The mfg. sent letter with a hand corrected copy (initialed) efiling copy of Trust and new check for $200
8-14-2014 went pending they say 9 months before approval