• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Euro Optics customer service

nic_bravo_whiskey

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 30, 2008
El Paso, Texas
A few months ago I placed a NF scope on layaway with Euro Optics. I sent in $400, however I was not able to keep my commitment due to over $10,000 in medical bills that I must pay. I thought that I lost out on $400, a deal is a deal, right? I asked the guys at Euro Optics if the $400 could be applied to another purchase that I can afford at this time, which is a Comp C3. Not only were they okay with it, but they picked up the shipping. Keep in mind that I havent sent in a payment in months. Communication has been second to none. Thank you guys, the customer service has not gone unnoticed. I will be back for the NF.

Purchase with confidence when you do business with Euro Optics.

Nick

Re: eEuro Optics customer service

I ordered a Sako brake a couple weeks ago and had the UPS tracking number 3 hours later. They are definitely a top notch retailer.

Definitely recommend Euro Optic to everyone on this forum.

I have done business with them at the recently NRA meeting and they are unbelievable in terms of good CS. I won't give the details, but it was so good my friend who was with me decided to go back and buy a couple of more items.... Cannot say enough good things about them.

I've done business with Alex for 9+ years and I cant say enough about what a great person he is to do business with. The best of the best!!

Alex was with another customer, talked with Seth. Ordered a rifle and NF scope this morning, had the tracking numbers by lunchtime.

Thanks for the great service.

+1 for these guys. Great people to do business with. I'll be putting in my AX order with Alex for sure. Hopefully next month.

I've gotten 2 scopes from them and they are terrific to deal with.

I've been buying from, and trading scopes with, Alex for over 10 years. He is without a doubt one of the best in the business.

+1000

Re: Euro Optics customer service

+1 for euro optic.
great company, great CS, great prices too.

Bought my Trg and nightforce from him and just ordered a swarovski spotting scope yesterday, always a smooth transaction and Alex is top notch.

Glad to hear about other experiences as well. A top notch company deserves the recognition. I wish cs in every market was that great.