• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition F-T/R Team shooting at Raton F-Class Nationals

scaxeman

Sergeant
Minuteman
May 26, 2008
Oregon
www.usftrclass.com
Hey All,

There has been a ton of interest in shooting team matches at Nationals this year. The team days I am mainly talking about are the Sunday the 16th "Stars and Stripes" team day, as well as the Nationals team day, Thursday the 20th. I will already be entering 3 or more US F-T/R 'Development' Teams for these matches, and would be glad to enter as many more as I can get shooters for.

For the Nationals team match on the 20th, many of the US F-T/R Team people will be shooting with their sponsored and/or club teams, but I'd be happy to match up those without organized teams into 4 or 5 person 'development' teams if they'd like.

For the 16th 'Stars and Stripes' Match, I currently plan on entering US Development Teams with known excellent coaches, Mid Tompkins, Dale Carpenter, and Ray Gross. Once I fill these teams out, I'll submit as many more as I can generate interest in.

To be perfectly clear, you are more than welcome to grab four people and enter your own teams for these matches. Due to considerable interest, and people pinging me in general, I simply extend the offer if anyone wants a slightly more structured process.

Best way to get in touch with me is either on the range there in Raton, or PM me.

Hope this helps,

Darrell

Re: F-T/R Team shooting at Raton F-Class Nationals

Darrel

I might be looking for a TR team that needs a shooter.

If you know of a opening let me know.