• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Physical Fitness FACT: Chilli without beans ain’t Chilli !!!!

Bear Pit Exercise Routine
That’s because Texas LOVES anything Leftist, especially the LEFT lane, and can’t help being triggered into a hysterical rage of vehicular homicide when they see polite, freedom-loving, bean-chili-eating, Americans driving in the RIGHT lanes.

Now get back to your safe space, grommet!
Says the guy who had to move south so he could see how real men live!
0879D2E1-53CC-41E2-884E-9146476553F6.jpeg

Last edited:
First and Foremost

Chili with beans ain’t chili,

Its some kinda pinko/commie concoction designed up north to turn US of A into a pinko commie country,.

Second, for all you folks worried about Texas. As part of Texas becoming “A” state, the agreement which to my knowledge has never been voided, allows Texas to split into five (5) different states. So, if those pinko/commie/Austinites, want to turn the beloved Texas into a pinko/commie commiefornia clone, they will find that tens of thousands of good old flag loving, US of A Patriot lovin, NO BEANS IN CHILI eatin MEN will split Texas up and the pinko/commie/Austinites will find themselves surrounded and will probably give up and move back to commiecalifornia and will likely be putting beans in their tomato soup which they confuse themselves into believing its Real Live CHILI🌶

the reason your can says chili with beans is that chili doesn't have beans unless you add them.
personally, i prefer w/beans unless i am making contest chili.

It’s amazing to see how many soft commies live out there in the wild who enjoy beanless vag juice they call chili! Come on ladies!!! Chili without beans either belongs on a hotdog or on a hamburger bun…. Aka sloppy joe

It’s amazing to see how many soft commies live out there in the wild who enjoy beanless vag juice they call chili! Come on ladies!!! Chili without beans either belongs on a hotdog or on a hamburger bun…. Aka sloppy joe
You obviously don't know how to make chili or sloppy joes. If they taste the same you're doing wrong.

Fellow Texans, I hate to break it to you, but you are arguing with a bunch of barbarians that think that gas grill = barbecue. There truly is no helping some people.
They say pop and soda too, we know it's all Coke. Probably think Taco Bell is real Mexican food too.

I miss Dublin Dr Pepper, the imperial sugar kind is good but it's not exactly the same.

Last edited:
Correct, so I don’t put it in when I cook. But I put it in my serving. My wife puts hot sauce in her gumbo, I don’t. Like I never have steak sauce on my steaks. If it’s a good steak, you shouldn’t need it. 👍😁
I put it in and sprinkle some on. Good gumbo don't need crystal, but some does lol

Yeah if you want very mild vinegar sauce it's crystal not Tabasco. I'll start all the fights lol

If you use steak sauce you probably like your steak well done. Med-rare at most.

Only here do you see redneck asians in stetsons
Nah, they (we? maybe/not) exist all over the south.

The Horta is just projecting. MOA is trendy, like vintage clothes. You can recognize The Horta on the line by the bell bottoms and beaded headband he is wearing. And, he's a gas grilling foodie, but can't decide whether he likes 'the meat,' or just slurping 'the sauce.'

Seems to me that Texans are triggered by the fact that the beans in my chili are actually bigger than the balls in their sac !

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
after reading this thread, I think I am glad Texans stay in Texas
where they can't drive
and it looks like they don't understand how to operate a gas BBQ grill
won't admit they don't put beans in chili because if a recipe has more than 3 ingredients it is too complicated for them to follow

Just like @TheHorta once told me, the only thing wrong with Texas is, its full of Texans

:D :D

after reading this thread, I think I am glad Texans stay in Texas
where they can't drive
and it looks like they don't understand how to operate a gas BBQ grill
won't admit they don't put beans in chili because if a recipe has more than 3 ingredients it is too complicated for them to follow

Just like @TheHorta once told me, the only thing wrong with Texas is, its full of Texans

:D :D
A gas grill is fine for hamburgers or hotdogs- though I've gone to smoking even those- but it ain't barbecue.
You have apparently not seen the chili recipe posted by @TxWelder35 or @TexPatriot. It'd have Julia Child drinking, more...

I don't judge anyone's tastes but we hosted superbowl parties for about 60 or so for many years. One year my ex insisted she make some of "her" chili with ground beef and beans. I made my usual (whole steaks of pork and beef cubed up, slow cooked and shredded, takes three days - cook all day and in the fridge overnight.) Mine was wiped out, almost all of hers was left untouched and we ended up tossing it.

I made labels along the lines of (my name) manly chili and (her name) little girl chili. :D

I believe that was the year one of our elder guests thought the wasabi was guacamole. We kept the chips and dip away from the sushi after that.

This thread has proven that Texas has been lost and has already gone Full Progressive.

Enjoy Texifornia, Commies. The Real America weeps for you. Be sure Beto gives you a good price in the Great Texas Gun Buyback.

• Haha
Reactions: BigTex
Now on a serious light. Chili whether it’s Yankee chili with beans or real chili.

Chili needs to be cooked a long time. It is getting properly cooked when the meat in the chili gets color of the rest of the chili. Grey meat means you are eating hot tomato and chili soup with beef or pork or venison in it.

If you put your chili on before lunch it will be pretty much ready for supper. want it for lunch, best get up early. The longer you cook it, the better it is.

And if you absolutely insist on ruining your chili with vegan protein lumps (AKA beans) Never, ever put them in the chili before about 15-20 minutes before serving.

Oh the very, very, very best chili is cooked over a wood fire, or if unavailable, a wood burning stove.

Beer holder on the tractor for a reason. Actually mine has three, and a cooler will sit on the brushhog quite nicely
Back in the days when we had our little farm and horse barn in Downsville, La, my cooler‘s handle would fit perfectly across the roll bar‘s crossbar. Bushog all day, grab a coke and keep on cutting. (We had way too many, steep hills on our place to ever run a tractor while even the slightest bit outside my full senses. (Talk about an oxymoron, me with sense 🥴 )

Sorry for so many posts, but I just got back from my shop, reloading and had to catch up

Reactions: roostercogburn98
i start with 1lb of bacon, and onions and peppers are cooked in the bacon fat until the 1/4" diced steak goes in.
i usually dump spices 3 times.

Reactions: FWoo45 and TheHorta
Back in the days when we had our little farm and horse barn in Downsville, La, my cooler‘s handle would fit perfectly across the roll bar‘s crossbar. Bushog all day, grab a coke and keep on cutting. (We had way too many, steep hills on our place to ever run a tractor while even the slightest bit outside my full senses. (Talk about an oxymoron, me with sense 🥴 )

Sorry for so many posts, but I just got back from my shop, reloading and had to catch up
Back in the day if you didn't have this on the tractor you weren't shit. These were some decent coolers.

IMG_5020.jpg

Fit perfectly between the fender and gear box behind my leg.

I hunt Texas every year, and usually cook for the camp at least one meal. My chili has beans, is made with wild game, and is the most requested dish when I go. Doesn't matter whether I'm in Webb, Dimmit, LaSalle, Zavala, Medina, Colorado, or Gillespie County.

If you don't like beans, leave them out of yours

Fuck all ya pussies. Until you have had chili mac with diesel in it you are not a connoisseur of chili. Yes in the field they brought us chili mac that somehow got diesel in it. Yes I had seconds. Burned a bit on the way down and tasted diesely but it was that or starve. Besides as a tanker diesel is the shiznit.

Fuck all ya pussies. Until you have had chili mac with diesel in it you are not a connoisseur of chili. Yes in the field they brought us chili mac that somehow got diesel in it. Yes I had seconds. Burned a bit on the way down and tasted diesely but it was that or starve. Besides as a tanker diesel is the shiznit.
Left over chili on some cheap store brand Mac and cheese a few days later, or some eggs and chili 👌🏻

Reactions: FWoo45 and TheHorta
I’ll dump a bucket of beans into your coffin so you can enjoy what you’ve been missing as you roast in the fires of eternal damnation for your unrepentent heresies, comrade.
But I like beans, just not in chili you dunce lol. Throw in some cornbread too.