• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fake UPS E-mail possible fishing maybe?

Kells81

Slacker
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 15, 2006
    Granbury TX
    I received this E-mail with an attachment of an invoice. It never made it to my e-mail since I usually check through a website first. Anyway I have 2 sbcglobal E-mails and it came on both. To top it off I was not expecting anything from UPS. Just a heads up.

from <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"UPS Support, Myron Gawlak" <[email protected]> </div></div>
    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello!
    Unfortunately we were not able to deliver the postal you have sent on the 14th of May in time because the addressee's is not correct.
    Please print out the invoice copy attached and collect the package at our office.
    UPS Customer Services.
    </div></div>

Re: Fake UPS E-mail possible fishing maybe?

makes it sound like you shipped a package, but also receiving one. Sounds like their fishing. If it was UPS they would have a tracking number attached.

The poor grammar really set it off for me.

"deliver the postal you" Should say Parcel

" the addressee's is not " Should say Addressee

its-a-trap-funny-pictures.jpg

ha! you're a sucker, I just became a billionaire from my deceased uncle in Nigeria...........

Since I ordered some HMS Victory memorbilia from a website in the UK, I have twice won the EU Lottery and constantly get offers to help relatives in the UK that I did not know I had.

It's a fake! because I got the same email from them about two weeks ago.