• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Falcon Menace Optics

Re: Falcon Menace Optics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: SouthPawShooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Anyone heard of these or used them? </div></div>

yup..... for the money they rock, well i liked mine any way

Mine works great, tracks perfect, reticle hold over is perfect, but it is canted a little. She is tough as nails, I have dropped it twice and she keep rock'n

For 350.00 you will not find a better FFP Mil-Mil optic

"For 350.00 you will not find a better FFP Mil-Mil optic"

I've got the 4X14X44 FFP and think it's a great scope for the money. Had a couple of problems with it going back to a true zero after long range shooting - was off by about an 1 1/2 after going from 600 back to 200 and then 100. When updating my dope book this weekend to check the zero, it was about 1 inch high - once again after cranking the turret for a 750 yard shot. Other than that, not too bad.

yep good as chinese glass gets,..worth every cent of the $50 USD they cost trade!

They are japanese glass put together in China i think.

Last I heard, MillSpec was right. Japanese glass put together in China with final assembly done in the UK.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JudahBenHur</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Last I heard, MillSpec was right. Japanese glass put together in China with final assembly done in the UK. </div></div>

This.

It's the best sub $400 scope on the market. I have 2. Both work great.

yes and yes,..jap glass alledgedly and chink parts assembled in UK. They are about $50 all told trade. QC is so so and Customer Service is crap ( in the UK at least)

For under 400 bucks you cant expect much.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Emouse</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Customer Service is crap ( in the UK at least)</div></div>

I bought mine through Robert (username RWSGunsmithing). CS through Robert is outstanding. Might want to consider supporting him if you decide to try one of these scopes.

I used Matt with Sightwonders. CS was fantastic. He shipped me the scope before actually receiving my funds because I had a big target shoot that weekend with friends. I've also heard that RWSGunsmithing is great, but I think Sightwonders had a better price at the time. That may have changed. If I recall, Matt also deals in the Wonderoptics brand... (his own, I think), and they've gotten good reviews for similiar prices to the Falcons.

http://www.sightwonders.com/falcon.html