• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Family members that won't let you visit if you don't get the s**t

HiDesertELR

Ecc 12:13
Supporter
Minuteman
Oct 20, 2019
Way ahead of you
Haven't seen my folks in 6 years, and we're heading back to the east coast for a double funeral for my wife's parents shortly...

My old man tells me today we can't come see them unless we both get the shot. I'm ready to tell him "see ya' next year Pops, or whenever you stop being a dummy".

It's gonna' kill my Mom to hear that, and I'd love to see them, but... AIN'T getting the shot for the foreseeable future.

Rant over, send me the invoice for the open-forum therapy session Frank ;)

Haven't seen my folks in 6 years, and we're heading back to the east coast for a double funeral for my wife's parents shortly...

My old man tells me today we can't come see them unless we both get the shot. I'm ready to tell him "see ya' next year Pops, or whenever you stop being a dummy".

It's gonna' kill my Mom to hear that, and I'd love to see them, but... AIN'T getting the shot for the foreseeable future.

My sister who works for the cdc said the same thing. I thought about it and asked her, if you all have gotten the shot allready, what are you worried about.... she acquiesced at that.

I'm in nearly the same boat.

Had a cousin pass away from complications due to the garbage last weekend. At the funeral, my parents were both pushing the vaccine.

I told them I'd consider it just to end the conversation.

I don't know they'd go as far as saying "don't come over unless you're vaccinated" as it would kill them to not see the grand kids, but it's going to be akward for a while.

Hold steady, they’ve “only” killed over 3700 people already, giving them shots for something that’s 99.8% survivable. I guess their deaths serve a greater public service according to CDC. To me it just goes to show how little they really care about your life. I’m with Texasflyer, if they have been vaccinated, what’s the issue? They can still get it as well as you, the only difference is you have a .2% chance of dying and as far as I know they have a zero percent chance if they’ve survived getting vaccinated.

Seems they only care about control, not your health and welfare; parents these days........

I wonder how long it will be before Tucker is harpooned for that report. I’m certain it won’t be popular with the caretakers of the sheepel.

Last edited:
It just sucks, people you know and love now are acting like people we have never met. My mom rags my brother and i about it when we see her, she has hers... i do not like being forced into a corner... that will never end well for anyone.

Exactly, if the vaccine works, what does anyone that’s vaccinated have to worry about? I’d like to hear a coherent argument to that.

Additionally, the vaccine doesn’t stop vaccinated people from transmitting the virus. So why the massive push to vaccinate everyone? The trillion dollar question....

A lot of people, including some very intelligent ones, have gone completely irrational over the past ~1.5 years.

Public manipulation works, and the past ~1.5 years has been a giant campaign to manipulate people through emotions such as fear.

A lot of people around me have bought into the manipulation, it's actually quite scary how effectively the public can be manipulated. My wife and I both have really smart family members that have gone completely insane over this. The weird part is that my wife and I are considered the crazy ones :ROFLMAO:

Personally, I couldn't care less what medical treatments people decide to seek out. But I think it's crazy how people are pressuring others to take an experimental medical treatment. I get asked all the time if or when I'm getting the vaccine - since when was it okay to ask and pressure people about medical treatments? In my short life time, this is unprecedented.

The past ~1.5 years has been really eye opening for me and my wife. It's very 1984'esque. The world is acting completely disproportionally and irrationally to this virus. It's insane. I actually really fear for the future.

Additionally, the vaccine doesn’t stop vaccinated people from transmitting the virus. So why the massive push to vaccinate everyone? The trillion dollar question
Add another trillion on with this question. If the vaccine is so great, why are there still restrictions, why are we still wearing masks, and why are they getting teed up for a booster shot 6 months after the first rounds?

Im not holding my breath for an answer that actually makes any sense at all. Sometimes I think my life would be easier if I didn’t have the ability to reason and think for myself.

Why not just lie? Is it that hard to tell them you got it?

If they ask to see your card it’s a simple response. “I left it at home, fuck off”

"Fuck off! I left it home"

Thats the proper sentence structure.

Cut to the chase......start with the command/desired outcome than add in the unnecessary filler if you must.

Add another trillion on with this question. If the vaccine is so great, why are there still restrictions, why are we still wearing masks, and why are they getting teed up for a booster shot 6 months after the first rounds?

Im not holding my breath for an answer that actually makes any sense at all. Sometimes I think my life would be easier if I didn’t have the ability to reason and think for myself.

My wife and I talk about that all the time. It's depressing when you can actually see all the BS for what it is, rather then just blindly going along with it.

I feel like life is much simpler when someone does the thinking for you.

Yes. My in-laws want us to get the jab before a family get-together later this summer. They all got it, as did my wife's sisters and their families. We aren't interested, so they have been badgering my wife about it. It's fucking stupid. We live a 12 hour drive from them and an 1 hour drive from my folks. We've seen my folks, who also won't get the jab, almost every week over the past year with no effect. But they don't care....because "science" I guess?

I would rather not even go and my wife is leaning that way as well now. Fuck 'em. I'm sure if we do go they'll give us shit the whole time about it. Funny, before 2020 they never once mentioned or asked if we had the influenza jab every year, or polio etc. etc.

Call your Mom and tell her to meet you at the Waffle house.

Just tell them you did.
Make a fake vaccine card from the internet

if they are vaccinated they are safe...even the cdc says so

Fortunately I disowned most of my family years ago and the only three left I know, mom dad and sister don’t have any real interest in it anyways. My problem is I do construction work for the methodist hospital system in Houston and they are cornering all of us to be vaccinated pretty hard. I’m just going to find fake docs to give them cause I love my company but I pretty much stop giving any fucks when I’m told I don’t have a choice . Sooo anybody got any leads I’m all ears...

Ima gonna roll in with my Mira...

1620412140980.png

Do the people that bitch about getting vaccines Eat commercially available processed foods?

Take a soccer ball over and kick it back and forth in the driveway

Reactions: Edgecrusher
I do feel sorry for those with family members like that. I don't have an answer for that situation but you may want to ask them what precautions were given to them after receiving the shot? Ask them what can they do that you can't do.

Reactions: HiDesertELR
Fortunately I disowned most of my family years ago and the only three left I know, mom dad and sister don’t have any real interest in it anyways. My problem is I do construction work for the methodist hospital system in Houston and they are cornering all of us to be vaccinated pretty hard. I’m just going to find fake docs to give them cause I love my company but I pretty much stop giving any fucks when I’m told I don’t have a choice . Sooo anybody got any leads I’m all ears...
Supposedly, and I haven't vetted this yet, but employers requiring the jab are liable for any damage it causes, per this letter gleaned from one of the 'Tuber guys I listen to sometimes.

Date: April 12, 2021

To: Whom It May Concern:
Re: Covid-19 Experimental Vaccine Candidates

Any compulsory Covid-19 vaccination requirement is a violation of federal law. I urge you to advise all students that they have the right to refuse or to take any COVID-19 vaccine. Any other action is contrary to federal law.

Covid-19 Vaccines are Experimental.

Covid-19 vaccines are not approved by the FDA. The Covid-19 vaccines are only approved under an Emergency Use Authorization, for investigational use only.i Covid-19 vaccines lack requisite studies and are not approved medical treatment. The FDA’s guidance on emergency use authorization of medical products requires the FDA to “ensure that recipients are informed to the extent practicable given the applicable circumstances … That they have the option to accept or refuse the EUA product …”ii

Title 21, Section 360bbb-3 of the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act (the “FD&C Act”) vests the Secretary of Health and Human Services with the permissive authority to grant Emergency Use Authorizations (“EUAs”) providing that appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed:

1. that the Secretary has authorized the emergency use of the product;
  2. of the significant known and potential benefits and risks of such use, and of the extent to which such benefits and risks are unknown; and
  3. of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product, of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks. 1
The right to avoid the imposition of human experimentation is fundamental, rooted in the Nuremberg Code of 1947, has been ratified by the 1964 Declaration of Helsinki, and further codified in the United States Code of Federal Regulations. In addition to the United States regarding itself as bound by these provisions, these principles were adopted by the FDA in its regulations requiring the informed consent of human subjects for medical research. It is unlawful to conduct medical research, even in the case of an emergency, unless steps are taken to secure informed consent of all participants.iii

The following Emergency Use Authorizations have been issued for Covid-19 vaccinations:

12/11/20 Moderna - FDA issued an EUA for emergency use of the Moderna mRNA COVID-19 vaccine for recipients 16 years of age or older.

12/18/20 Pfizer/BioNTech - FDA issued an EUA for emergency use of the Pfizer/BioNTech mRNA vaccine for recipients 18 years of age or older.

2/27/21 Johnson & Johnson - FDA issued an EUA for emergency use of the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine (aka Janssen vaccine) for recipients 18 years of age or older.

Each of the above EUAs was issued in conjunction with a similar Fact Sheet from the FDA. For example, the Janssen fact sheet contains the following notice:

“INFORMATION TO PROVIDE TO VACCINE RECIPIENTS/CAREGIVERS”

As the vaccination provider, you must communicate to the recipient or their caregiver, information consistent with the “Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers” (and provide a copy or direct the individual to the website to obtain the Fact Sheet) prior to the individual receiving the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, including:

• FDA has authorized the emergency use of the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, which is not an FDA approved vaccine.
  • The recipient or their caregiver has the option to accept or refuse the Janssen COVID-19 Vaccine.
  • The significant known and potential risks and benefits of the Janssen Covid-19 Vaccine, and the extent to which such risks and benefits are unknown.iv
Clearly, any attempt to force anyone to take a Covid-19 vaccine is a violation of federal law and the conditions under which the Covid-19 vaccine has been authorized for use. The law is clear, experimental medical treatment cannot be mandated.

Businesses are not shielded from liability with experimental agents.
Under the 2005 PREP Act enacted by Congress, pharmaceutical companies that manufacture EUA vaccines are shielded from liability related to injuries and damages caused by their experimental agents. However, any employer, public school, or any other entity or person who mandates experimental vaccines on any human being is not protected from liability for any resulting harm. While vaccine manufacturers may be shielded from liability, your institution is not protected, and neither are you.v

You are hereby on notice that if you illegally or irresponsibly mandate EUA medical therapies on students, such as the experimental Covid-19 vaccine candidates, I may have no choice but to take legal action, and you may be personally liable for resulting harm.

I urge your institution to comply with the FD&C Act and the terms of the EUA and its accompanying Fact Sheet, and to advise all employees of their right to accept or refuse any Covid-19 vaccine. Any other course of action is contrary to federal law.

Thank you for your time and for protecting the best interest of your students.

Sincerely,

Sign Name Here

i https://ca.childrenshealthdefense.o...ildrens-Health-Defense-California-Chapter.pdf

ii https://www.fda.gov/media/97321/download

iii 21 CFR § 50.24

iv www.janssencovid19vaccine.com

v https://childrenshealthdefense.org/...can-your-employer-make-you-get-covid-vaccine/

I can't imagine any of my family saying anything like that, but of course my entire family is pretty hard right or libertarian so,we have all known the situation for some time. My mother is a straight up anti masker and and has had a few run ins with Mask Nazis in stores. She's also had covid (it was really bad too). I'd hate to have to deal with that type of scenario with my family.

Reactions: archangel485
My 89 y.o. dad passed in Jan. If I had an opportunuty to spend more time with him I would have. (I saw him twice a week, we'd play scrabble)
Work something out.

This isnt correct advice. The assumption is that all will feel the same as you. It may not be the case.

Decide which is more important: family time or personal standards. Make the decision and roll with it. Let no one make it for you and live with the consequences that the freedom of choice brings along with it.

iPhone, iPad or zoom.

And if you have to start listening to propaganda...poof...bad connection.

Have...... You ever heard of Steve Hotze?

Why not just lie? Is it that hard to tell them you got it?

If they ask to see your card it’s a simple response. “I left it at home, fuck off”
Because, i only have 2 things in this world. My balls and my word and i dont break em for nobody.
But seriously, i have a personal code i live by as each man should and lying is a no go for me. I would rather just say fuck it, no than lie and have to live with compromising my personal bar.

Invite them to dinner at a restaurant. Make sure you let your mom know.

At that point the ball is in their court and problem solved.

😙

Exactly, if the vaccine works, what does anyone that’s vaccinated have to worry about? I’d like to hear a coherent argument to that.
My parents want me alive, so there's that argument.

But so do I, so there's that side of the argument.

It ain't worth fighting over, not to me. Just leave me alone and let me do my thing.

This kind of stuff is a constant double standard that I find repugnant. I bet many of us have seen the following scenario: last year when invited over certain individuals wouldn't come due to the fear of the virus. That's cool, their decision and their life. Now they want to pressure others into taking the vaccine so others can see them. There is no mutual respect of the opposite opinion; this is selfishness and outright manipulation, centered around them and what they want and no room to leave others alone as free individuals, even if the non-vaxed person is cool with staying away. I do not trust people like this.

This kind of stuff is a constant double standard that I find repugnant. I bet many of us have seen the following scenario: last year when invited over certain individuals wouldn't come due to the fear of the virus. That's cool, their decision and their life. Now they want to pressure others into taking the vaccine so others can see them. There is no mutual respect of the opposite opinion; this is selfishness and outright manipulation, centered around them and what they want and no room to leave others alone as free individuals, even if the non-vaxed person is cool with staying away. I do not trust people like this.

I swear that a good portion of our population now doesn't like freedom. They don't want freedom and what's worse, they don't want anyone else to have it either... we are in bad shape fellas

I'm starting to see the same with some of my extended family as well. Absolutely insane.

I'm almost positive I had it 3 weeks ago. Congested for a few days, achy for less and that stupid unproductive dry barky cough that is all but nearly gone by now. I have not doubt I picked it up from a patient at my hospital. I survived 1 of 2 scenarios. Either getting the shot or the disease. Beat the disease, went ham on it and knocked it out. Why get the shot now? What's it going to do for me that my immune system won't?

Last edited:
I'm starting to see the same with some of my extended family as well. Absolutely insane.

I'm almost positive I had it 3 weeks ago. Congested for a few days, achy for less and that stupid unproductive dry barky cough that is all but gone by now. I have not doubt I picked it up from a patient at my hospital. I survived 1 of 2 scenarios. Either getting the shot or the disease. Beat the disease, went ham on it and knocked it out. Why get the shot now? What's it going to do for me that my immune system won't?
i went 10 years without taking a sick day. never had a flu shot and probably haven't had the flu since i was a kid.
lots of folks say they have the flu when they are sick, but mostly it is just a bad cold or mild food poisoning and not the flu.
the flu, as i have been told, usually comes with fever and aches that is not cause by the common cold.
in fact, according to the cdc's flu reporting network, only 20% of people that feel so terrible that they go to the doctor or ER have the flu.
bzHpcdS.jpg

with this in mind, i think back to last spring when i had a fever and ached all over for 2 days as a sign of the flu, but the cdc says virtually nobody got the flu this year (<3k cases) so it must have been the china virus (even though we were basically locked down).

In-laws keep telling me I need to get the shot so I don't get my wife's 84 year old obese, blind, diabetic, asthmatic grandmother sick and kill her. I asked them if they thought maybe 84 years of eating 5 pounds of sugar hadn't already accomplished that and now I'm the asshole.

I had all the symptoms that my old boss had and she was positively diagnosed with the rona. I didn't get it from her, but I never took a day off. The most annoying thing was that cough and if I exhale fast or hard enough it will come back momentarily but that was the worst of it. I'm back to my normal workout routine, though for the first week after was a little tough, but I'm fine now. My immune system works, I have memory B and T cells so at this point why bother?

Professor Didier Raoult, Director of the IHU Méditerranée Infection, analyzes the latest studies on vaccination against Covid. According to him, the vaccine is far from having been proven to prevent the circulation of the virus.

What are the latest data that can be observed concerning vaccination?

Where is the group buy for covid shot certificate cards ???

Can't Doctor Lowlight sign them ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: HiDesertELR