• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Federal Agents raid Rudy Giuliani's NY apartment

all of the graphs can be reproduced from the edison data that you can test for yourself. i think you might have to pay for a complete set.

I read a lot and I like to think I am well informed. I am not a conspiracy theorist but what I have seen leads me to believe there was a coordinated effort to manipulate the election results in a handful of key locations. The establishment knew Trump was likely going to win, hell everyone who watched both campaigns knew Trump was going to win, and they set their plans in place and executed them. I also believe that if Trump had received the typical amount of votes for an incumbent President, Biden would have won, but we would never have know the extent of the fraud. Because Trump got a historic number of votes, more than the establishment had figured, they had to put contingency plans in motion and they got sloppy. This is what I believe, not what I can prove. There is a ton of anecdotal evidence, like all of the historic bellwethers that went in Trump's favor, that are enough to make you wonder. But there also appears to be a ton of actual hard data. If this data, some of which has been presented here, is accurate, then why hasn't someone been able to prove it in a forum where it actually counts? Is it really possible that the establishment, including the media, is so well coordinated that they can keep this from coming to light? If it is, we are really in deep trouble. Given the left's ever more frantic efforts to squash the audit in Maricopa county, I think that may just be the "bombshell" that can't be kept from the light. Let's hope so.

I read a lot and I like to think I am well informed. I am not a conspiracy theorist but what I have seen leads me to believe there was a coordinated effort to manipulate the election results in a handful of key locations. The establishment knew Trump was likely going to win, hell everyone who watched both campaigns knew Trump was going to win, and they set their plans in place and executed them. I also believe that if Trump had received the typical amount of votes for an incumbent President, Biden would have won, but we would never have know the extent of the fraud. Because Trump got a historic number of votes, more than the establishment had figured, they had to put contingency plans in motion and they got sloppy. This is what I believe, not what I can prove. There is a ton of anecdotal evidence, like all of the historic bellwethers that went in Trump's favor, that are enough to make you wonder. But there also appears to be a ton of actual hard data. If this data, some of which has been presented here, is accurate, then why hasn't someone been able to prove it in a forum where it actually counts? Is it really possible that the establishment, including the media, is so well coordinated that they can keep this from coming to light? If it is, we are really in deep trouble. Given the left's ever more frantic efforts to squash the audit in Maricopa county, I think that may just be the "bombshell" that can't be kept from the light. Let's hope so.
How many times have we called members or others "conspiracy theorists " only to find out later it was the truth....

Too many times in my 42 years.....

Doc

How many times have we called members or others "conspiracy theorists " only to find out later it was the truth....

Doc
Agreed. To clarify, I wasn't suggesting that anyone here is a slinging conspiracies about the election or that even if they were that it's necessarily a bad thing. I was merely pointing out that I don't think I am easily swayed by internet BS. I read, analyze and form my own opinions based on the evidence at hand. Perhaps I could have stated that more clearly. Besides, with all of the info out there on the 2020 election, nobody who questions it's validity should be coined a conspiracy theorist.

Doc
40 years for me.

About the time I saw and handled the first weird, space age looking black polymer gun with no external safeties called a Glock, I heard about the government putting chips and bar codes in people and a cashless society. The real conspiracy nuts railed about camps they were going to put the non compliers in. Also that the Chinese were behind it.

Crazy talk. All crazy talk...

Last edited:
Reactions: wade2big