• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Federal Agents raid Rudy Giuliani's NY apartment

eVPH95fA.png

The switch wasn't because of a judge, it was made overnight on election day. The clerk, apparently, made a mistake. Even the source for the report that kooks like Gateway Pundit used for this shit said they didn't see any fraud.

But I guess you KNOW.
negative.

1a-740x293.jpg

votes were "adjudicated" to xiden, and "adjudicated" from trump (or entire ballots tossed out).

Reactions: stevieb92
you guys are missing Choid's point. You're arguing with him where he's not even present or disagreeing with you.

The very points you're all trying to make are the very points the dems want you to make, over and over, because it seems to further enforce their message that you're all idiots and they're the adults in the room when it comes to the middle ground voters. Ergo - Dems. win. true? false? doesn't matter, that's what winning right now.

One question though: if the judicial system is locking out Trump, why were Trump appointed judges also refusing to hear the legal challenges? And why were those legal challenges rep'd by idiots?

One other question - if Powell had such great evidence why is her defense in her own suit with Dominion "no reasonable person would have believed me"? Surely, in her own defense she would have had full stage to present all the kraken in it's terrifying naked glory? No?

you guys are missing Choid's point. You're arguing with him where he's not even present or disagreeing with you.

The very points you're all trying to make are the very points the dems want you to make, over and over, because it seems to further enforce their message that you're all idiots and they're the adults in the room when it comes to the middle ground voters. Ergo - Dems. win. true? false? doesn't matter, that's what winning right now.

One question though: if the judicial system is locking out Trump, why were Trump appointed judges also refusing to hear the legal challenges? And why were those legal challenges rep'd by idiots?
Thank you for understanding!

One other question - if Powell had such great evidence why is her defense in her own suit with Dominion "no reasonable person would have believed me"? Surely, in her own defense she would have had full stage to present all the kraken in it's terrifying naked glory? No?
this is being represented as powell admitting she lied. it isn't.

mate, seriously, did you read that article? Their defense is 'it was opinion'.

opinion.

'Nuff said.
their defense was that they were never given the chance to present evidence and prove their "opinions" were factually correct.

I'm not even talking about I UT whether there was fraud. What I am saying is that it is completely plausible that demand are playing it this way because it has proven to be a winning issue for them. I think they believe that the longer this drags on the better it is for them. Especially in AZ wh where they have a senate election next year. It seems to me that Republicans lose with moderates when they claim fraud, and they keep conservatives from voting. I think this is borne out in results. As I have said on here before, the trump republican party is unique in that its chosen narratives are demotivating rather than motivating. If you are going to have a story, true or not, it should ateast be useful. Dems get that. They lie like dogs, but always to their own advantage.

I won't argue with any of those points, but the way that you have talked about this issue prior to this post, would make anyone think that you are trying to cast doubt on the fundamental issue being discussed. The "election" was fraudulent, and the results are fraudulent.

You seem to group "Republicans " and Trump supporters into one group, and while Trump was under the pub party name, the pubs for the most part, torpedoed Trump with every step, including the election.

What the most productive path forward is at this point, is a whole different question. Many would argue that there is no path forward, due to the fact that we cannot have any sort of fair election. It's honestly very difficult to imagine a pathway forward via election, given what we watched happen in the last year's time. This is fundamental to why these things are still being discussed. We all know that continuing to bang the drum on election fraud is not helpful for 2022 elections, but many of us do not believe that it matters anymore. Don't dismiss that by saying "you don't understand ". If you can realistically present a pathway forward to an electoral victory, knowing voting laws have been changed by various other government officials not the legislature, and knowing that " mail in ballots" will allow the dems to once again have an opportunity to see how many votes are needed, then produce them, please do so.

It would truly make me and many others feel a hell of a lot better if you could,but I don't think you can.

their defense was that they were never given the chance to present evidence and prove their "opinions" were factually correct.
No, you're mistaken. In the suit against Dominion she stated an 'opinion'. It's the Federal suit brough against her by Michigan that they're complaining about inadmissibility. Read the article again. In the suit against Dominion she had EVERY opportunity to show her evidence and proof. But instead...

Dominion Voting Systems, producer of election machines used in Michigan and other states, is at the heart of Powell's conspiracies. The company recently sued Powell and others for defamation.

In a filing responding to that lawsuit, Powell's legal team used the phrase, "no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact" to describe Powell's comments. They're arguing the comments are opinion, as opposed to fact, but many across the country took that comment as an admission by Powell that she misled the public and courts with her theories.

I won't argue with any of those points, but the way that you have talked about this issue prior to this post, would make anyone think that you are trying to cast doubt on the fundamental issue being discussed. The "election" was fraudulent, and the results are fraudulent.

You seem to group "Republicans " and Trump supporters into one group, and while Trump was under the pub party name, the pubs for the most part, torpedoed Trump with every step, including the election.

What the most productive path forward is at this point, is a whole different question. Many would argue that there is no path forward, due to the fact that we cannot have any sort of fair election. It's honestly very difficult to imagine a pathway forward via election, given what we watched happen in the last year's time. This is fundamental to why these things are still being discussed. We all know that continuing to bang the drum on election fraud is not helpful for 2022 elections, but many of us do not believe that it matters anymore. Don't dismiss that by saying "you don't understand ". If you can realistically present a pathway forward to an electoral victory, knowing voting laws have been changed by various other government officials not the legislature, and knowing that " mail in ballots" will allow the dems to once again have an opportunity to see how many votes are needed, then produce them, please do so.

It would truly make me and many others feel a hell of a lot better if you could,but I don't think you can.
If you so profoundly believe that democracy in this country has been stolen then what are here for? Why are you complaining? Your options are all moot, as is your voice - right? So you will never vote again?

Who wants you to believe that more - Trump or the Dems?

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
No, you're mistaken. In the suit against Dominion she stated an 'opinion'. It's the Federal suit brough against her by Michigan that they're complaining about inadmissibility. Read the article again. In the suit against Dominion she had EVERY opportunity to show her evidence and proof. But instead...

Dominion Voting Systems, producer of election machines used in Michigan and other states, is at the heart of Powell's conspiracies. The company recently sued Powell and others for defamation.

In a filing responding to that lawsuit, Powell's legal team used the phrase, "no reasonable person would conclude that the statements were truly statements of fact" to describe Powell's comments. They're arguing the comments are opinion, as opposed to fact, but many across the country took that comment as an admission by Powell that she misled the public and courts with her theories.
i don't think so...let's try something not owned by chodes...

If you so profoundly believe that democracy in this country has been stolen then what are here for? Why are you complaining? Your options are all moot, as is your voice - right? So you will never vote again?

Who wants you to believe that more - Trump or the Dems?

It's not a matter of "who wants us to believe that".

This is the only point that matters now, so I will post it again.

If you can realistically present a pathway forward to an electoral victory, knowing voting laws have been changed by various other government officials not the legislature, and knowing that " mail in ballots" will allow the dems to once again have an opportunity to see how many votes are needed, then produce them, please do so.

The pubs trying to pick up the pieces so they can save their own asses doesn't mean they can actually do it. They took this risk and knowingly so. They took the risk in order to get rid of Trump, who stood in the way of their power and gravy train too.

i think it is hilarious when people claim it cannot be true because it would require some kind of large conspiracy.

SPY-GATE_V3.0_lowres-1200x1467.jpg

I'm not saying it wasn't / isnt. But, it doesn't have to be a conspiracy in the traditional sense. It simply has to be a motivated group of people who's interest are aligned.

For example: the election officials and ballot counters in Detroit can "adjudicate" ballots in a way that takes from trump and gives to biden.

At the same time:

The dominion machines can be manipulated in AZ or wherever else.

While:

Tons of bogus "mail in ballots" are counted in Atlanta.

The only thing required for all of these things and more to have happened,is for the people in charge of seeing to it that these things dont happen, to not do so, for whatever their motivation might be.

Could be fear of reprisal, monetary gain, stopping monetary losses, political, ect...

Reactions: theLBC
too bad lindell (bless him) can't shut up and just let the investigators talk without interjecting, but it only takes 15-20 minutes starting at 40:00 to see enough to make you suspicious, and it just gets clearer as you go...i just wish there was a version without all the talking...

Last edited:

I don't really think it is true that Republicans torpedoed Trump at every turn. I think they worked with him when they liked what he was doing, and against him when they didn't. To be honest, I am in agreement policy wise much more with Republicans than with Trump, so take my comments in that light. I voted for Trump. I agree with some of what he did, and disagree with other things.

With that as prologue, I don't agree that elections cannot be won fairly by Republicans, and I do not believe that the elections were "stolen." I do think that some bad policies were allowed to stand that shouldn't have been. I do think mail in ballots suck. I think ballot harvesting sucks. So I am with you on the pre election stuff, in large part, but most of the hyperbolic stuff around stolen votes seems to me, at best, unproven, and honestly, unlikely. I'll temper that by saying I think Democrats cheat every election, in their machine precincts, but it is light cheating, and it was probably normal this time. That doesn't excuse it. It is just what I think happens.

As to what we should do, I think we have to fight on every level. That means pressuring politicians for better voting laws, it means talking to people we know about making sure they understand and vote correctly, and it means voting our asses off. Look, I compared this to Pascal's Wager before. If you are right, and nothing matters, then voting wasn't that big a sacrifice. But if you are wrong, and voting matters, then not voting is an enormous mistake. The risk reward ratio is obvious. So my feeling is that you do everything you can to make sure more and more people vote better, and you give it your best shot. Anything else is defeatism.

I know guys a lot of guys around here chatter about how they are about to go on jihad against this. I think it is counterproductive and stupid. If you are going to do it, fucking do it already, but since you aren't, stop trying to demotivate people when that can only hurt the cause.

So that is my opinion, and it holds whether the election was in fact stolen or not.

I don't really think it is true that Republicans torpedoed Trump at every turn. I think they worked with him when they liked what he was doing, and against him when they didn't. To be honest, I am in agreement policy wise much more with Republicans than with Trump, so take my comments in that light. I voted for Trump. I agree with some of what he did, and disagree with other things.

With that as prologue, I don't agree that elections cannot be won fairly by Republicans, and I do not believe that the elections were "stolen." I do think that some bad policies were allowed to stand that shouldn't have been. I do think mail in ballots suck. I think ballot harvesting sucks. So I am with you on the pre election stuff, in large part, but most of the hyperbolic stuff around stolen votes seems to me, at best, unproven, and honestly, unlikely. I'll temper that by saying I think Democrats cheat every election, in their machine precincts, but it is light cheating, and it was probably normal this time. That doesn't excuse it. It is just what I think happens.

As to what we should do, I think we have to fight on every level. That means pressuring politicians for better voting laws, it means talking to people we know about making sure they understand and vote correctly, and it means voting our asses off. Look, I compared this to Pascal's Wager before. If you are right, and nothing matters, then voting wasn't that big a sacrifice. But if you are wrong, and voting matters, then not voting is an enormous mistake. The risk reward ratio is obvious. So my feeling is that you do everything you can to make sure more and more people vote better, and you give it your best shot. Anything else is defeatism.

I know guys a lot of guys around here chatter about how they are about to go on jihad against this. I think it is counterproductive and stupid. If you are going to do it, fucking do it already, but since you aren't, stop trying to demotivate people when that can only hurt the cause.

So that is my opinion, and it holds whether the election was in fact stolen or not.

I knew you aligned more with typical Republican policy than Trump. I really don't know why you are ignorant to so much except if maybe you are in academia where you are submerged in media talking points and agenda news. I do appreciate how you present your argument and I believe that you believe what you are saying. I respect your opinion, and your point on "voting uselessly vs not voting" and it being a huge mistake is valid. My intention is not to discourage anyone from voting, I'm only pointing out the situation as it is. Saying the pubs worked with trump on what they wanted and not what they didn't is a cop out. They totally torpedoed what the people voted to be done time and again. This is fact. You gloss over the changing of law by various others which is how all of this was permitted to happen, and it's blatantly illegal. I can't really take other things seriously after that.

I knew you aligned more with typical Republican policy than Trump. I really don't know why you are ignorant to so much except if maybe you are in academia where you are submerged in media talking points and agenda news. I do appreciate how you present your argument and I believe that you believe what you are saying. I respect your opinion, and your point on "voting uselessly vs not voting" and it being a huge mistake is valid. My intention is not to discourage anyone from voting, I'm only pointing out the situation as it is. Saying the pubs worked with trump on what they wanted and not what they didn't is a cop out. They totally torpedoed what the people voted to be done time and again. This is fact. You gloss over the changing of law by various others which is how all of this was permitted to happen, and it's blatantly illegal. I can't really take other things seriously after that.
think of how much more trump could have done without paul ryan.
why didn't the gop intel committee get testimony from russiagate when they had control? ryan blocked requests for subpoenas is what i heard.
instead, when schiff for brains (choid) got control, he thought he was going to get the dirt, but then when everyone testified they had nothing, he hid it from the american people. if it wasn't for richard grenell, it would still be hidden.

why didn't the gop intel committee get testimony from russiagate when they had control? ryan blocked requests for subpoenas is what i heard.
instead, when schiff for brains (choid) got control, he thought he was going to get the dirt, but then when everyone testified they had nothing, he hid it from the american people. if it wasn't for richard grenell, it would still be hidden.

Paul. Ryan may have been the single biggest factor in all of this. He totally screwed us all, and blocked everything we should have and could have done. I loathe that MF!

I don't think it is a cop out any more than it is a cop out to say Joe Manchin works with Biden when his beliefs align, and not when they don't. True, Democrats are better at staying together as a single unit, but that is because they all, or at least all but two, worship nothing but power. If you look at the ones who really worked with Trump least, you have Susan Collins, whose constituents vote for her in far higher numbers than for Trump, you have Lisa Murkowski, who is a piece of shit, and you had John McCain, for whom I have nothing but disdain. You could thrown in Romney, but by the time he got there, the Dems already held the house, and, to be honest, Romney never made a bad vote when it actually mattered, as opposed to McCain whose bad votes were always the crucial ones. You also have to understand that much of the Republican caucus is made up of free traders, I am certainly one as well, and they were not about to sign on to some of Trump's worse ideas in that area.

Anyway, i think I mentioned the changing of election laws. I think that was problematic, and, as I said, I think mail in voting sucks. I realize those changes were pushed through under the guise of Covid. I don't think that is proof that the election was stolen.

I am not in academia, and I am not submerged in news. I honestly think it has been six or seven years since I have even turned on a television to watch something other than some mystery series or another that my wife and I will watch after dinner. My professional background is in finance, and I have long been a reader of just about every publication out there because that was part of my job. It is doubtless that this gives me my own perspective, just like everybody else's life does. Now I live in the middle of nowhere in the mountains and fuck around, but I still do read a lot.

I appreciate your civil tone, and am more than happy to debate with you on any of this. I can promise you that I am not trying to be slippery around any of the issues you say I gloss over.

At 5:30 PM on Friday, December 4, 13th Circuit Court Judge Kevin A. Elsenheimer granted permission to William Bailey and his team of IT experts to conduct a forensic study of the 16 Dominion voting machines, tabulators, thumb drives, related software, and the Clerk’s “master tabulator.”

where did the pedo get 2000 votes that never existed?

Dominion’s vote totals showed 663 people voted in a district where there were only 6 eligible voters and only 3 of those 6 actually voted. Somehow, Dominion added 660 additional votes to the final tally. (Second image)

central-lake-ellsworth-school-board.jpg
I applaud your diligence and holding the line, LBC.

Last edited:
I don't think it is a cop out any more than it is a cop out to say Joe Manchin works with Biden when his beliefs align, and not when they don't. True, Democrats are better at staying together as a single unit, but that is because they all, or at least all but two, worship nothing but power. If you look at the ones who really worked with Trump least, you have Susan Collins, whose constituents vote for her in far higher numbers than for Trump, you have Lisa Murkowski, who is a piece of shit, and you had John McCain, for whom I have nothing but disdain. You could thrown in Romney, but by the time he got there, the Dems already held the house, and, to be honest, Romney never made a bad vote when it actually mattered, as opposed to McCain whose bad votes were always the crucial ones. You also have to understand that much of the Republican caucus is made up of free traders, I am certainly one as well, and they were not about to sign on to some of Trump's worse ideas in that area.

Anyway, i think I mentioned the changing of election laws. I think that was problematic, and, as I said, I think mail in voting sucks. I realize those changes were pushed through under the guise of Covid. I don't think that is proof that the election was stolen.

I am not in academia, and I am not submerged in news. I honestly think it has been six or seven years since I have even turned on a television to watch something other than some mystery series or another that my wife and I will watch after dinner. My professional background is in finance, and I have long been a reader of just about every publication out there because that was part of my job. It is doubtless that this gives me my own perspective, just like everybody else's life does. Now I live in the middle of nowhere in the mountains and fuck around, but I still do read a lot.

I appreciate your civil tone, and am more than happy to debate with you on any of this. I can promise you that I am not trying to be slippery around any of the issues you say I gloss over.

I also appreciate your civil tone and you always do so, even when others are not being civil and I really do appreciate that! We need it very very badly in this country.

Joe M doesn't actively try to harm Joe Biden, or try to trick him, or try to pin false information on him. I could go on and on. It's not even close to the same. I'm not a fan of any media, except maybe OAN (a few of their people only) and Tucker I like, but I don't watch any of it. I read but I also have involvement in some political arenas so I know very well how horrible nearly all of it is.

I also appreciate your civil tone and you always do so, even when others are not being civil and I really do appreciate that! We need it very very badly in this country.

Joe M doesn't actively try to harm Joe Biden, or try to trick him, or try to pin false information on him. I could go on and on. It's not even close to the same. I'm not a fan of any media, except maybe OAN (a few of their people only) and Tucker I like, but I don't watch any of it. I read but I also have involvement in some political arenas so I know very well how horrible nearly all of it is.
True, Manchin is pretty straightforward, but consider that to us he looks more normal than the other Democrats, so we see his behavior as better than theirs, but to them, he is a backstabbing, racist traitor. Some of it is perspective.

I agree with you that politics is awful, but when we give up at political solutions, we are in a much bigger world of shit. That may, someday, be necessary for one reason or another. It certainly has been in many places in history, but it shouldn't be something that anybody looks forward to. I can't do OAN. My wife does, but she thinks I am a big lefty. I do like Tucker. I think he is honest.

True, Manchin is pretty straightforward, but consider that to us he looks more normal than the other Democrats, so we see his behavior as better than theirs, but to them, he is a backstabbing, racist traitor. Some of it is perspective.

I agree with you that politics is awful, but when we give up at political solutions, we are in a much bigger world of shit. That may, someday, be necessary for one reason or another. It certainly has been in many places in history, but it shouldn't be something that anybody looks forward to. I can't do OAN. My wife does, but she thinks I am a big lefty. I do like Tucker. I think he is honest.

It's only backstabbing to to crazy fringe, not to most,even most dems and certainly not his constituents. I am pretty close to being right there with your wife... :)

I really don't want to give up, but I honestly don't know where we go from here other than the true next cycle in "the cycle of democracy " aka "the Titler cycle" ect...

I applaud your diligence and holding the line against these treasonous fucks, LBC.

Arguing with mentally-ill people wears me out.
maybe he means well, but too smart to be honestly mistaken. he's one of the ones shaking the jar.

“The records for security changes, adjudication processes, and systems files that would show remote internet access to the voting systems,were found to be missing from the Antrim County systems. Such information is in place for previous election years, but not for 2020, violation of Michigan state law MCL 168.811 requiring retention of voting records for 22 months.

Election software is certified for the entire state, and thus, the error rates and rejection rates of Antrim County’s software, can be expected to be replicated across all Dominion machines throughout Michiganas they should be running the exact same software systems.

Further to hiding the true vote count from the Michigan votes, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson issued a directive on December 1, 2020, for all County Clerks in Michigan to destroy the evidence of voting processes by deleting electronic voting data and records by December 8, 2020.

For all the woe is me I can't do anything about it crowd
After you read this look up what the white flag waving French military are threatening to do

I believe that there were nine republicans on the house intelligence committee that sat in on the testimonials of brennan, Comey, clapper, and the rest. They didn't say a FUCKING word. But chode is chearleading for those fucksticks that screwed the Republic.

I believe that there were nine republicans on the house intelligence committee that sat in on the testimonials of brennan, Comey, clapper, and the rest. They didn't say a FUCKING word. But chode is chearleading for those fucksticks that screwed the Republic.
and they let schiff-head go on tv and tell the public over and over that trump was guilty and he had seen things he couldn't share (yet).

back to rudy being at fault for claiming there was fraud...

10 .In Central Lake Township there were 1,222 ballots reversed out of 1,491 total ballots cast, resulting in an 81.96% rejection rate. All reversed ballots are sent to adjudication for a decision by election personnel.

11 .It is critical to understand that the Dominion system classifies ballots into two categories, 1) normal ballots and 2) adjudicated ballots. Ballots sent to adjudication can be altered by administrators, and adjudication files can be moved betweendifferent Results Tally and Reporting (RTR) terminals with no audit trail of which administrator actually adjudicates (i.e. votes) the ballot batch. This demonstrated a significant and fatal error in security and election integrity because it provides no meaningful observation of the adjudication processor audit trail of which administrator actually adjudicated the ballots.

12. A staggering number of votes required adjudication. This was a 2020 issue not seen in previous election cycles still stored on the server. This is caused by intentional errors in the system. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots with no oversight, no transparency or audit trail. Our examination of the server logs indicates that this high error rate was incongruent with patterns from previous years. The statement attributing these issues to human error is not consistent with the forensic evaluation, which points more correctly to systemic machine and/or software errors. The systemic errors are intentionally designed to create errors in order to push a high volume of ballots to bulk adjudication.

13.The linked video demonstrates how to cheat at adjudication:

14. Antrim County failed to properly update its system. A purposeful lack of providing basic computer security updates in the system software and hardware demonstrates incompetence, gross negligence, bad faith, and/or willful non-compliance in providing the fundamental system security required by federal and state law. There is no way this election management system could have passed tests or have been legally certified to conduct the 2020 elections in Michigan under the current laws. According to the National Conference of State Legislatures –Michigan requires full compliance with federal standards as determined by a federally accredited voting system laboratory.

15.Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing. The adjudication process is the simplest way to manually manipulate votes. The lack of records prevents any form of audit accountability, and their conspicuous absence is extremely suspicious since the files exist for previous years using the same software. Removal of these files violates state law and prevents a meaningful audit, even if the Secretary wanted to conduct an audit. We must conclude that the 2020 election cycle records have been manually removed.

maybe he means well, but too smart to be honestly mistaken. he's one of the ones shaking the jar.

“The records for security changes, adjudication processes, and systems files that would show remote internet access to the voting systems,were found to be missing from the Antrim County systems. Such information is in place for previous election years, but not for 2020, violation of Michigan state law MCL 168.811 requiring retention of voting records for 22 months.

Election software is certified for the entire state, and thus, the error rates and rejection rates of Antrim County’s software, can be expected to be replicated across all Dominion machines throughout Michiganas they should be running the exact same software systems.

Further to hiding the true vote count from the Michigan votes, Secretary of State Jocelyn Benson issued a directive on December 1, 2020, for all County Clerks in Michigan to destroy the evidence of voting processes by deleting electronic voting data and records by December 8, 2020.
And yet, with all this overwhelming, hard evidence as opposed to no evidence when they impeached Trump, the evil Left still claims there is no hard evidence, "show me the evidence".

Evil clowns are evil.

After you read this look up what the white flag waving French military are threatening to do
Local is and state is where it's at. It's where it. Has always been. Just imagine what the election would have been like had these states had reps they could trust???

Hint: trump would be potus right now.

And yet, with all this overwhelming, hard evidence as opposed to no evidence when they impeached Trump, the evil Left still claims there is no hard evidence, "show me the evidence".

Evil clowns are evil.
i don't see how anyone could watch the rallies for trump and biden and believe biden got 81 million votes.
maybe choid did not, since he doesn't watch television.
i don't see how anyone could watch the election staff covering the windows to prevent observers and think that is ok.
i don't see how anyone could listen to the testimony from eye witnesses and not know there was fraud
i don't see how anyone could watch absolute proof and absolute interference and not see there was fraud

but then oan showed all of this, so....

Reactions: wade2big

Evil clowns are evil.
this is the key bit that blows away choid's reasoning.
he says that because the "error" was corrected on 11/5, it means it was just user error.
BUT look what they found. they installed a cheat before the election and gave pedo joe the win.
BUT somebody down ballot called foul, and so they put the "good" software back and tabulated again.

fraudCapture.JPG

They were threatened by Eddie Munster. Worse is that snake Graham. He knew the FBI had Seth RIch's computer which would have stopped cold the Russiagate.
One thing not said is this. When you know you are about to be robbed and know you can do nothing about it what do you do? Do you give up or mark the money to find out where it goes? Barr Million dollar book deal Comey Barret million dollar book deal, Mike Pence million dollar book deal. Hmmm

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
i don't see how anyone could watch the rallies for trump and biden and believe biden got 81 million votes.
i don't see how anyone could watch the election staff covering the windows to prevent observers and think that is ok.
i don't see how anyone could listen to the testimony from eye witnesses and not know there was fraud
i don't see how anyone could watch absolute proof and absolute interference and not see there was fraud

but then oan showed all of this, so....
Exactly. You have vote counter witnesses in there for a reason, to witness and oversee the vote count and to call out any illegal activity. They did, until they were run out by thugs in uniform.

When they were denied access and removed from the vote counting facilities, that right there should have voided the results and made the election illegal. I saw it all on video, the blocking of the windows, the witness testimony of vote counters changers filling out empty ballots for Biden, changing ballots, throwing out ballots and after all the honest guys are run out, pulling out large suitcases of fake Biden votes, etc. etc. That was a rigged, stolen presidential election captured on video. If the videos were from a 3rd world country there would be outrage here in the U.S. by both parties.

Then there are the numbers that don't add up, hundreds of thousands more votes for Biden in some states blue than there were registered voters. "But thats not evidence" chant the treasonous Left with their fingers in their ears.

Last edited:
It's not a matter of "who wants us to believe that".

This is the only point that matters now, so I will post it again.

If you can realistically present a pathway forward to an electoral victory, knowing voting laws have been changed by various other government officials not the legislature, and knowing that " mail in ballots" will allow the dems to once again have an opportunity to see how many votes are needed, then produce them, please do so.

The pubs trying to pick up the pieces so they can save their own asses doesn't mean they can actually do it. They took this risk and knowingly so. They took the risk in order to get rid of Trump, who stood in the way of their power and gravy train too.
the problem you present, with your assumptions, is unsolvable. For my part, I don't believe there was any systemic fraud and certainly I don't believe that Trump's gravy train was any less thick and overflowing than anyone else's. From the accounts I've heard from people who have sat across the table or in the courtroom, Trump takes care of trump first, second and last. I've seen nothing of his behavior to challenge that.

I simply cannot fathom how the dems could have pulled this off when not only did Trump have in his pocket the head of the State Dept, the CIA, the DOJ and cronies aplenty to fight off the dems and yet he STILL lost to fraud. Seriously, if the man and his choice of allies are that incompetent then perhaps he didn't deserve the office anyway?

Question: if the Dems were in control to the extent you assert, why did Trump 'lose' by such low margins? If one were to steal an election they wouldn't do it in such a manner. You'd make the margins convincing, not so slight that they would invite scrutiny of recounts... but then again, the dems are stupid...

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
Yeah, no systemic fraud. 5 states announce they are stopping counting for the night. Kick everyone out. But they didn't stop counting, and this happened in the middle of the night....
IMG_5295.jpg

And note this is the Senate runoff race Jan 6. So yeah.

Last week I watched a girl bring a horse to the water trough. He just stood there for a few minutes. The girl then pulled his reins down forcing his face to the water. He just stood there for a few more minutes. I said to her... I guess it's true. She looks at me like WTF? ... "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink". She led the horse off to a pasture.
You can lead a dog to the pond, but he might just sit there and lick his ass and balls.

Quinnipiac 38% say election fraud happened.

Rasmussen 36% say election fraud very likely.

When one third of the populace think fraud happened there is a great danger to the Republic. Any Patriotic American should want this resolved. Any honest (LOL) politician should also. A Fair audit is the only resolution to this.

Then of course there are those like the chode and the maniac who will accuse you of being just like the commies for having suspicions based on the known evidence. They were the types telling folks in Germany, don't believe those conspiracies about where those boxcars are going.

It's our Govt and our election, we have a right to demand they prove they are indeed fair and free. Period JMHO

the problem you present, with your assumptions, is unsolvable. For my part, I don't believe there was any systemic fraud and certainly I don't believe that Trump's gravy train was any less thick and overflowing than anyone else's. From the accounts I've heard from people who have sat across the table or in the courtroom, Trump takes care of trump first, second and last. I've seen nothing of his behavior to challenge that.

I simply cannot fathom how the dems could have pulled this off when not only did Trump have in his pocket the head of the State Dept, the CIA, the DOJ and cronies aplenty to fight off the dems and yet he STILL lost to fraud. Seriously, if the man and his choice of allies are that incompetent then perhaps he didn't deserve the office anyway?

Question: if the Dems were in control to the extent you assert, why did Trump 'lose' by such low margins? If one were to steal an election they wouldn't do it in such a manner. You'd make the margins convincing, not so slight that they would invite scrutiny of recounts... but then again, the dems are stupid...

This kind of answer is how I know that you are going to view this through a certain lens period. This notion that "trump had control of government therefore no funny business could happen" is #1- not how elections are done. #2- not even close to accurate. Trump had to fight his "own party" from day one. Since we can't agree on this obvious and basic fact, then there's really no point in going further. Your friends who "sat in the courtroom" obviously are bias by your own admission. Is trump not supposed to care about being screwed out of winning??? I don't understand this point of view and how you or I feel about trump (which my own feelings would likely surprise you) is completely irrelevant to what happened. Those feelings are however very relevant in why we are where we are. Those feelings has blinded so many into believing this DC/ media BS. Also, this idea that every single thing that went on has to be a part of a grand organized conspiracy is simply not true. Trump stood in the way of "DC as usual" for both sides, and his success threatened everyone there. Then there are other specific issues he threatened to expose. It's abundantly clear that this is true, remember the pubs going along and covering for the Muller charade??? Knowing all the while it was all cooked up b.s. we watched 4 years of this crap and now all of the sudden they are all buddies???

Yep. They did it with force. Take note.

Yeah, no systemic fraud. 5 states announce they are stopping counting for the night. Kick everyone out. But they didn't stop counting, and this happened in the middle of the night....
View attachment 7615234
And note this is the Senate runoff race Jan 6. So yeah.
cool graph bro. Source? Look, you don't need to convince me, I'm nobody. If stuff is as skewed as that then where's the proof? If we have the data to create that graph then we should have the proof...
Quinnipiac 38% say election fraud happened.

Rasmussen 36% say election fraud very likely.

When one third of the populace think fraud happened there is a great danger to the Republic. Any Patriotic American should want this resolved. Any honest (LOL) politician should also. A Fair audit is the only resolution to this.

Then of course there are those like the chode and the maniac who will accuse you of being just like the commies for having suspicions based on the known evidence. They were the types telling folks in Germany, don't believe those conspiracies about where those boxcars are going.

It's our Govt and our election, we have a right to demand they prove they are indeed fair and free. Period JMHO
dear boy. Neither Choid or I said any such thing. There is no known evidence or else it would have been presented. What Choid is saying is that pursuing this narrative leads to a place where only the Dems are happy to go. Should we find a new angle, a new narrative of our own that brings back the middle ground to the traditionally conservative centrist - yes, of course and urgently. But pushing for this will only make us increasingly sour and off-putting to the mainstream political appetites of the masses and that vacuum will be greedily filled with our ideological and Constitutional enemies.

I'm on our side. I'm just not into political self-immolation for something that really hasn't been proven beyond mass incredulity and web-spiracy.

That's about as plain and nice as I can make it. I have to find another thread now and call someone a cunt and laugh at their misfortune before something bad happens to me.