• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

FinalFinish & FinalFinish TMS???

losthelegend

Private
Minuteman
Oct 26, 2009
South Western Wyoming
Does anyone have any experience with this product from tubbs superior shooting systems. I only know what I have read about it. Does anyone have any reviews or opinions on this product. Thanks for your input!

Re: FinalFinish & FinalFinish TMS???

Great product! I use it on all my rifles, it smoothes out the imperfections in the bore. I have been very happy with the results. I wouldn't think twice about using it, I've even use it on my kreiger barrel with great results.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scoutsout</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Great product! I use it on all my rifles, it smoothes out the imperfections in the bore. I have been very happy with the results. I wouldn't think twice about using it, I've even use it on my kreiger barrel with great results. </div></div>

This. Works

i have used both.

the final finish is something you use if there is something "wrong" with your barrel. Either its old/pitted , or has allot of burrs, usually crappy factory barrels. If you have a new or match grade barrel i wouldn't use this. Neco makes a product similar to the final finish.

The TMS is something you load up and shoot 2-4 rounds every 100 rounds. Suppose to keep your barrel going in the long run. I can't say i've seen an improvement on my barrel life after using it for some time.

If your one of those people that does everything they can do to improve accuracy even though they dont have any proof that what they're doing actually works, then i'd get some TMS.

I used the final finish on my stock 300wm barrel, it went from 3/4" to 1/2" or better. However, if your rifle shoots pretty well now, don't consider it a miracle to perfection.

You can most certainly use it on a custom barrel,in fact they reccomend it. Even with a hand lapped barrel there are still small imperfections that need to be polished out that's exactally what this does. I don't just talk out my ass I've used it on custom barrels with good results as well as factory barrels.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: scoutsout</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You can most certainly use it on a custom barrel,in fact they reccomend it. Even with a hand lapped barrel there are still small imperfections that need to be polished out that's exactally what this does. I don't just talk out my ass I've used it on custom barrels with good results as well as factory barrels.

</div></div>

Slow down... Who recommends it? I will promise you most of the big name custom barrel makers would void any warranty they offer if they knew you used this on one of their barrels.

Tubb recommends it. You can use what you want on your barrel, but don't bad mouth something without experience with it. I've used it on custom barrels with great results. Do what you want with yours.

I see, the company that makes it recommends it. Makes sense. Take a look at Krieger's page though, they specifically say they will void the warranty if you use it...

I honestly don't care about the warranty. I've used it it works enough said! Have you ever used it on a custom barrel? If not your opinion counts for shat. Like I said before I've used it with good results on custom and factory barrels do what you want with yours.Just giving my opinion from actual experience. Do you even know who Tubb is?

Actually its recommended that final finish be used on factory barrels and the TMS system be used on custom barrels for break in. After that the TMS system can be used on both to keep the throat smooth.