• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Finger banged.....

Ghogs Nightmare

Wobi Madano
Minuteman
Jun 11, 2006
In the Nightmares of Ghogs
Well now that you deviants clicked ...watch this for some
entertainment:
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpbyUqhBUGw&feature=related"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zpbyUqhBUGw&feature=related" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>
The "STAR" is the guy on left as the vid begins. Not quite the serpa guy but still entertaining in my opinion. An nice that magpul gave'm a new stock.

Re: Finger banged.....

4fd4a3d0_simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpg

Ouch! Yeah, THAT is why you collapse the stock first before beating your rifle into the ground to clear the malfunction! Thank you for making the mistake on video and giving us all such a VIVID reminder of what NOT to do!

Guy is a good sport to have this vid of him out there and it is a great reminder to 'see the problem before it happens', the stock must be collapsed prior to motoring.

Reminds me of 'Benelli Thumb'...

On another note - fuckin' ouch!

Good luck

A2s, while not tacticool ...

... reminds me of my left-shoulder AK thumb one day.

That's gotta hurt! Just like the time I was showing my son what not to do with an M1 Garand...bolt came forward! I was a big boy, I didn't cry in front of my son.

Victoria that Bitch,
mad.gif

Atleast he let her know he was mad about her not getting finger fucked graceously

Hey Moe, hey Moe...

A good reason to practice some non-dominant hand pistol transitions.

Right up there with Garand thumb and deer rifle scope eye.

ouch, almost as bad as me accidentally grabbing the barrel on my m249 after running a few hundreds rounds through it

Hats off to magpal for stepping up like that, its a good thing when you find a company that backs there shit up!!!

Imagine him not being able to get it unstuck and walking into the ER with it like that.

that remind me too much of crushing my finger hooking up the trailer. It looked about the same.

my *** hair is still uncurled remembering it.

thanks for sharing your pain.