• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

First FOUR cops didn't want to go into school. Or todays example of, everyone wants to be a gangster

More reasons we shouldn’t allow the leftist take our freedom from us, and when I say freedom I mean our guns.

Guys I work for a small campus PD, (18 sworn officers) in a medium size city. We train 90% on single officer response to a active shooter. First officer on location goings in. Our job is to stop the threat either by eliminating or by changing the threats focus from innocence to us. A lot of active shooters are cowards and eat their gun when LEOs show up.

I just seen on Sky News where the first responders gave there account of things and Young Maddy and her family spoke out, And that her family does not want this whole thing to become a political stage, So good on them for keeping it real.

I did not realize that the young Girl sitting there was her because she looks so well, Those first responders and Doctors are amazing. Hats off to all of them.

Attachments

• 1519692974908.png
    1519692974908.png
    2 MB · Views: 33
So how come nobody is discussing the current news report that a female captain ordered the officers to stand by outside.....

It's still bullshit. Innocents in danger you go in. Screw a female captain. Seems like a new scapegoat pops up every day or two. Must be how they keep the headlines fresh.

It has to be a systematic training failure on part of the Broward County Sheriffs Office or they just have a bunch of cowards. Take your pick.

Well the sheriff is an idiot, so unlikely he has a world class operation. One thing about stupid people, they dont do brilliant stuff.

I want to point out one thing.
The first four that didn't go in were deputies, not police officers.
When the municipal police officers arrived on scene, they went in.
The cowards remained outside.

So how come nobody is discussing the current news report that a female captain ordered the officers to stand by outside.....

How many times I have ignored some REMF on the radio yapping who has no clue of of WTF is going on and is no where near it. Shoulda Coulda Wouldas will eat at their souls for the rest of their lives believe me.

I want to point out one thing.
The first four that didn't go in were deputies, not police officers.
When the municipal police officers arrived on scene, they went in.
The cowards remained outside.
That is true. I edited my post on the second page to reflect that. Now, if we can convince theGerman to edit the title to this thread.....

Did the deputies all go home safely at the end of their shift?

or

How do we know the report is even true? There is lots of fake news out there.

Guys I work for a small campus PD, (18 sworn officers) in a medium size city. We train 90% on single officer response to a active shooter. First officer on location goings in. Our job is to stop the threat either by eliminating or by changing the threats focus from innocence to us. A lot of active shooters are cowards and eat their gun when LEOs show up.

Me and 2 guys that knew the basics of covering their corner and entering a room would have gotten this done in no time. Instead, 4+ wanna be ticket gangsters stood outside and didn't do shit; they didn't even attempt it. They didn't go in and realize there was a bigger problem, or go in and couldn't get in further because of locked doors or a weird building layout, or went in and got shot at or whatever, nope - they did absolutely nothing. Opening the doors and screaming DILDO as loud as you could would have been more than what they did.

I mean shit, they could have at a bare minimum have said they were setting up the perimeter like the E-4 mafia would have said when asked WTF are you doing?

Couldn't even do that.

I guess if there's a silver lining in this, its that these faggots are who they'd send to confiscate your firearms. So, well, LOL.

Last edited:
That is true. I edited my post on the second page to reflect that. Now, if we can convince theGerman to edit the title to this thread.....

So dumb question, whats the different between an officer and a deputy? I've always just looked at them as cops that had different titles because of some reasons I didn't care about.

Do they get guns? Can they arrest people? Are they there to serve and protect? Were they wearing their tactical jumpsuits and Safariland drop legs rigs to better issue speeding and seatbelt tickets with? Or is it the freshman team or something?

If you played it the same way we did, you get pretend shot, you sit out until the game is over. Consequences...
Same as Counter Strike... which was my favorite game of all time until I found USPSA. Now I don't play video games any more....

Yea they must be evil. Like comic books in the 50s...

So dumb question, whats the different between an officer and a deputy? I've always just looked at them as cops that had different titles because of some reasons I didn't care about.

Do they get guns? Can they arrest people? Are they there to serve and protect? Were they wearing their tactical jumpsuits and Safariland drop legs rigs to better issue speeding and seatbelt tickets with? Or is it the freshman team or something?
It's more a differentiation between police and Sheriff deputies. However, a department is a department, and there are standards to adhere to in the LE world. What those deputies didn't do was reprehensible.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

It's an attitude more than anything.
The Sheriff is an elected official, their concern is always the next election.
Funny you mention tickets, how often do you see a deputy making a traffic stop?
While it does happen, and I certainly know deputies that make traffic stops, they are most certainly the exception, not the rule.
I don't know any officers or deputies that wear "tactical jumpsuits or drop leg rigs as a daily uniform.

Let me add some conspiracy. First Vegas and now this. Sure seems like Paddock and Cruz were patsies:

Interesting watch. I had not heard the the FBI were the first on the scene. Any corroraboratin there? The SS conducting drills there?

If any of this is true, its beyond troubleing, and we are fucked.

Interesting watch. I had not heard the the FBI were the first on the scene. Any corroraboratin there? The SS conducting drills there?

Not sure about the FBI, but there are other videos where they interview a teacher who saw the shooter in full swat gear and another who said they were supposed to have a drill where the shooter used blanks.

I agree. We are fucked. Couple these with the student who saw Cruz in the hall wearing civies and it tells the story of a set up. Here are the vids mentioned above. YouTube will probably delete them soon.

The FBI built a huge mega building a mile from my house right before I left in 2014, its in Miramar FL, 20 mils south of this school, there has to be 500-1000 agents there, thats why I moved, the neighborhood was going down hill with the new deep staters moving in.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/broward/fl-miramar-fbi-hq-dedication-20150410-story.html

whats up with the i love me pictures, everytiime someones name in a law enforcement agency is given they have a posed uniform pic.
do you guys go and get pics taken of yourselves for your wall or what?
i have never cept highschool and marine corp had my pic taken and only because i had to.

that bitch really looks like she likes herself

Formerly John Jordan..... probably dating the high sheriff.