• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Flash Mob Robbery on a Grand scale across the USA.. Looters using the "Protest" as cover.

mikeinfwa

Que Chimba
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2002
Jacksonville FL
did a youtube search for "Flash mob robbery". Below is the order of the search results.

NOTE: I did NOT change/alter or bias the search results
Remember.. YouTube is owned by UBER LIBERAL Google.

Reactions: Steel+Killer
Notice a common theme in these videos?
.......and that is why we have what we have today the left's policies along with the "war on drugs" from the right along with the MSM has created this "Dark" monster. Nobody's got the Balls to call a spade a spade and actually do anything about though.

Lock 'em in, set it on fire, blame the protestors, collect insurance, move, open new store elsewhere.

Problem solved. Just don't tell anyone. Accidents happen all the time, especially in moments of strife and chaos.

Enough stores "accidentally" burn down maybe they'll get the message.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Couple bars and stores looted agnes burned last night here in Fargo, adound a three hour drive from Minneapolis. Wad hard to sleep last night as I was so pissed and wanted to go downtown and smash some skulls.

This shit needs to either stop or we just need to go all out on these communist fucks.

Anyone else notice there were no Korean Groceries in those videos?

Furgeson was the first place I remember noticing it, and I've seen it several times since. They don't fuck around, and the neighborhood scum know it. Should be a lesson to anyone who doesn't want their shit stolen by thugs. Of course, you have to he willing to defend you shit.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Bad time right now for the armed citizenry and anyone who is actively protecting their property with firearms. The "law" is still doing their darndest to alienate themselves from those who supported them the most in the past, as we have seen with armed store owners getting arrested while rioters are being left alone.

The best advice right now: PROTECT YOURSELVES AND YOUR IMMEDIATE RESIDENCES AND FAMILIES. If anyone breaches the security of your home or tries to assault/abduct/whatever you on the street, do what you have to do to neutralize the threat and keep it moving. Act like nothing happened. Nobody seen shit. Nobody know what the fuck happened. Don't talk about it on social media or over the phone with anyone else. What? Huh? Play stupid if confronted. You will not get treated fairly if you "follow protocol". Low profile is the key to surviving civil unrest like this. If you have to work or travel to see a family member who needs help, etc., keep your head on a swivel, stay out of hot zones, and KEEP MOVING. Do NOT interact or converse with police or other officials. Do not try to get involved in stopping looting or vandalism, UNLESS another innocent person's life is in immediate danger and you are sure you have the means to stop it and get yourself/them to safety. Otherwise, DO NOT get involved.

did a youtube search for "Flash mob robbery". Below is the order of the search results.

NOTE: I did NOT change/alter or bias the search results
Remember.. YouTube is owned by UBER LIBERAL Google.

FB_IMG_1586964562100.jpg

Shocked, shocked I tell you...
It's like they really don't give a shit as long as they can score some bling.
Raises fist in the air for expensive electronics and BBall shoes...

R

Reactions: mikeinfwa
Couple bars and stores looted agnes burned last night here in Fargo, adound a three hour drive from Minneapolis. Wad hard to sleep last night as I was so pissed and wanted to go downtown and smash some skulls.

This shit needs to either stop or we just need to go all out on these communist fucks.
Fargo??? WTF.

The initial group of Koreans that just said "Oh hell no!" to the Monkeyshines was LA diring the Rodney King riots . . . goot womder if those areas were "inexplicably ignored" this time round. Same thing here in TX - not having a dimmietard goverment generally means that a lot more are likely to dig in . . .