• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

For those who want Real Firepower

59CC4C31-3A63-4A52-AB07-89F362DD100E.jpeg

Anyone who does not believe in the power of magnets, have your self checked in for an MRI and keep a couple steel bolts in your pocket. It can be a rail gun experience.

• Wow
Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Obviously you haven’t read the reports from the sea trials of this thing. Somewhat unexpectedly, the rail gun lifted and launched the steel-hulled support vessels at the target. To add insult to injury, the magnetic field erased everyone’s credit cards.

😒🤣
the balances? or just the magnetic strip?

So funny how people think railguns are such a futuristic weapon meanwhile nerdy fucks like me used to build coil guns all the time as a kid from disposable camera capacitors.

They are 'futuristic' because we still do not have enough sufficient and portable power sources to produce versions that are man portable or even perhaps concealable. The most powerful single cell battery unit available for consumer use right now is the 21700 li-ion cell, with a maximum storage capacity of 5500 MAH and a sustained output current of 40 amps. In order to have a railgun carbine that is about the same size and packing similar punch as a medieval crossbow, we would need a handheld battery pack with a storage/output of at least 1000 times the amount of the highest rated 21700 battery. And yes, the final product would look a lot like a crossbow. Instead of the limbs on either side, you will have small storage tanks of pressurized inert gas that have to be used to propel the projectile down from the feed chamber into the rails. The projectile will have to be continually pushed by the gas as it heads down the rails and the inert, nonreactive gas will also act as a lubricant film between the projectile and the rails. Without it, the dart will IMMEDIATELY be welded to the rails upon contact, and cause a devastating short circuit that will blow up the weapon and probably the operator too.

Once we get to that level, where battery technology makes railguns available that can replace all of our current rifles and sidearms, human tech would have come full circle, going back to the 'cold weapons' ie. bows and crossbows of pre-firearm days, but now relying on electricity instead of muscle power and strings to launch projectiles. Before that happens however, the current 'hot' chemical combustion weaponry of the present day will be here to stay for a very long time. The Gyrojet, which saw it's entire life cycle of concept, production, sales, and production termination in a 10 year span from 1963 to 1973, is STILL considered a futuristic weapon because nobody currently has the capability of making an upgraded Gyrojet that is as accurate, reliable, and hard hitting as present day centerfire cartridges.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tokay444
Pssst… have you ever heard of magnetically locked doors?

Just admit it… you’re wrong.
Do you know how mag locks work?

Hint there are two of them (magnets). How do you turn them off and on? Are you familiar with the difference between ferromagnets, electromagnets, and such?

How many "doors" are magnetic. (yes steel is mostly iron and iron is ferromagnetic, but steel is not magnetic...hmmmmmmm must be something to that...)

as @Wiillk points out they ask us to remove metal objects for MRI, and yet the nearby doors remain strangely unaffected (along with the other metal in the room--MRIs are in the 2 T range). Also note that you can have metal plates in your body and they are ok for an MRI

Wonder why that is? (Field weakens as R cubed)

Protip: Rail guns don't typically use magnets (the big ones anyway--yes hand held shit used Neodynium Iron Boride magnets). They use a massive current spike to impart a Lorentz force on a non magnetized (but conducting) sabot. The magnetic fields come from the current and its the current through the sabot interacting with the magnetic field that provides the acceleration.

The very fact that the rails stay straight means the field is not strong enough to warp them, let alone an unmagnetized nearby object with 0 current.

Unlike yourself, my degree did not come from a CrackerJack box.

No doors were harmed. (Still trusting the FBI i see...)

@Blue Sky Country We lack only one thing: Rails--they burn up too fast from current and friction. We have everything else.

Hint there are two of them (magnets). How do you turn them off and on? Are you familiar with the difference between ferromagnets, electromagnets, and such?

How many "doors" are magnetic. (yes steel is mostly iron and iron is ferromagnetic, but steel is not magnetic...hmmmmmmm must be something to that...)

as @Wiillk points out they ask us to remove metal objects for MRI, and yet the nearby doors remain strangely unaffected (along with the other metal in the room--MRIs are in the 2 T range). Also note that you can have metal plates in your body and they are ok for an MRI

Protip: Rail guns don't typically use magnets (the big ones anyway--yes hand held shit used Neodynium Iron Boride magnets). They use a massive current spike to impart a Lorentz force on a non magnetized (but conducting) sabot. The magnetic fields come from the current and its the current through the sabot interacting with the magnetic field that provides the acceleration.

The very fact that the rails stay straight means the field is not strong enough to warp them, let alone an unmagnetized nearby object with 0 current.

@Blue Sky Country We lack only one thing: Rails--they burn up too fast from current and friction. We have everything else.
None of this negates the fact you misread the plaque.

Just accept you made a mistake.

I read it perfectly. It may come as a surprise: People make shit up all the time. I'm telling you and everyone here: didn't happen. 100% Fabrication.

Retards like you believe anything. You've never tested/calculated/done anything. Like leading a horse to water you can't make him drink and you can't fix stupid. Maybe LBC will come along and post some random crackpot shit. It must be true.

You guys are fucking stupid idiots. A celebration of "unlearning" that can't add, barely reads, and has the critical thinking skills of Odie from Garfield.

Here's more "online reports" for you to believe:

An orbital or Moon based version that can sling a 12-100 pound metal dart up to just a fraction of the speed of light will solve ANY potential future asteroid and comet problems once and for all. Recommended slug-target impact area would be between Mars and Jupiter orbit. A 100 pound steel dart traveling at 2% the speed of light striking an incoming asteroid the size of a city at that distance will produce a temporary new star in the night sky visible to the naked eye for about an hour. Nothing will be left of the asteroid and the dart afterwards. Just a slowly expanding cloud of incandescent dust and gas that can be viewed through a telescope.

How would that be on an average eastern whitetail?

• Haha
How would that be on an average eastern whitetail?
About a step better than when I tried to put a full house .35 Whelen round up the tail pipe of a nice whitetail that simply would not turn around and give me a good shot.

Missed by two inches. Totally destroyed that side of the deer. I can show pictures but they are not pretty. View at your own risk
997E0AF5-8E8E-4F14-979C-5F7ACA18220A.jpeg

Reactions: GreenGO Juan
I read it perfectly. It may come as a surprise: People make shit up all the time. I'm telling you and everyone here: didn't happen. 100% Fabrication.

Retards like you believe anything. You've never tested/calculated/done anything. Like leading a horse to water you can't make him drink and you can't fix stupid. Maybe LBC will come along and post some random crackpot shit. It must be true.

You guys are fucking stupid idiots. A celebration of "unlearning" that can't add, barely reads, and has the critical thinking skills of Odie from Garfield.

Here's more "online reports" for you to believe:
Yeah. Like believing the doors were far away.

Then telling us what happened…

When did he say the doors were far away?
I quoted it” some distance away” he was assuming it was doors on residences homes in his context.

Plus all the other crap is just that… crap.

That early piece wasn’t shielded in any way, there is more than enough current flowing through those rail to effect objects near it.

They are also very loud, yes it did break windows.

Sorry trust the information at a historical site and local word of mouth over some account on the web.

4FDF62F1-7C44-4FB1-A67A-3C7D3FDF25F2.jpeg
0096BF92-BDF6-48AE-99DA-13D57E94C5D4.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Tokay444
When did he say the doors were far away?
How far is it from Choctaw Beach to Elgin AFB. According to the sign, residents of Choctaw beach reported the metal doors doors ripped from their frames.

Nevermind, looks like that distance is about 12.5 miles. So, put that number into the calculations…

How far is it from Choctaw Beach to Elgin AFB. According to the sign, residents of Choctaw beach reported the metal doors doors ripped from their frames.
B6831CC6-E566-4881-9546-2F5BB65376C4.jpeg

The homes and site are mentioned separately

Nevermind, looks like that distance is about 12.5 miles. So, put that number into the calculations…
Lololol…. The eglin reservation literally touches Choctaw Beach, the navy EOD school is literally like a mile away.

0116C5EE-D996-4F82-86C3-7C2C1AFC0FD9.jpeg

The fields at Eglin are like 12.5 miles away but the reservation touches Choctaw beach

Civilized men prefer ALNICO.

A frontal inversion explains the broken windows.

I don't understand the math behind it, but I've done explosive testing & we weren't allowed to test if there was a frontal inversion because it would break windows in the town miles away.

"If there is a temperature inversion, the excess pressure of a weak shock wave may
increase from 5 to 100 times, depending on the nature of the inversion.
Consider the mechanism of increasing the excess pressure of the shock wave under the influence of
temperature inversion. It is known that the speed of propagation of a shock wave increases with
increasing temperature. Therefore, in temperature inversion, when the temperature increases with
height, the movement of the wave in the surface layer will be slower and the wave front will deviate to
the surface of the earth. This is shown schematically in figure 3.
1693277192722.png

Figure 3. The focusing effect of shock waves in a temperature inversion.
Shock waves released at an angle of x will deflect towards the earth and reach the surface of the
earth at some distance. Shock waves released at an angle y (y<x) will reach the earth's surface at a
shorter distance. As they bounce off the surface, they will perform another cycle. With the appropriate
ratio of x and y, shock waves that came out at an angle of x will come to the same point as shock
waves that came out at an angle of y. The addition of waves at the arrival point will increase the
pressure in the compression phase.
Thus, at long distances, it is necessary to take into account the increase in the excess pressure in the
presence of temperature inversion."

I quoted it” some distance away” he was assuming it was doors on residences homes in his context.

Plus all the other crap is just that… crap.

That early piece wasn’t shielded in any way, there is more than enough current flowing through those rail to effect objects near it.

They are also very loud, yes it did break windows.

Sorry trust the information at a historical site and local word of mouth over some account on the web.

View attachment 8215003View attachment 8215002
No, YOU’RE assuming, “some distance away” meant the the houses. Some distance away actually means any distance away. Inches, feet, yards. “Some distance” can encompass all of them.