• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

in just got a email from the atf, i was all excited untili read it was a notification about some email enhancement rollout or some such shit. DAMNIT atf….you suck swamp water. 235 days and counting.
Looks like we need to have two separate email accounts now? I guess they want us to have to check both for fun?

Form 4 paper (Obsidian 9)
Pending: 12/9/2021
Approved: 10/17/2022
In hand: 11/2/2022

Last one of the paper Form 4’s. Cannot wait to finally submit an eForm to have it also take 300-ish days. Fucking idiots.

Reactions: FuhQ and stefan73
Dominus cleared via Eform recently
Check cashed 3/10/22
Approved 11/28/22

Pretty excited to finally have it in hand. Have 338 ultra Gen 2 on order now. Betting it will be this time next year when I get it.

ED348BA2-9792-4DA9-B17D-83583D0691E4.jpeg

Checked several control numbers in our system. Our latest control number with approval is 2022327796 (10-21-22). 2022322368 (10-19-22).
On Oct 3 we have a control number 20232800, and Oct 31st we have one with control number 202354426. Interesting. Maybe I'll put together a little spreadsheet.
I think we have just over 100 this year.

Eform 4
Single shot trust
Certified May 10 2022
Control no: 202248XXXX
Currently at day 182

This is my first NFA item, so I still feel pretty clueless.
Does the control number give an idea as to where you are "in line"?

Eform 4
Single shot trust
Certified May 10 2022
Control no: 202248XXXX
Currently at day 182

This is my first NFA item, so I still feel pretty clueless.
Does the control number give an idea as to where you are "in line"?
Not from what I am seeing. The Avg right now is about 235 days from certification. You've got at least another Month, probably 2 or 3..

Rex MG10 .458
Eform certified 3/15/22
Eform approved 11/4/22
234 days. Waiting on another, certified five minutes after this one..
Just got the second one.
Rex MG7 .358
Certified 3/15/22
Approved 11/8/22
238 days

Have a paper application that was approved 9/20/22. Still haven’t received the damn stamp.

Last edited:
Got the call today boys! My R6 has been approved....

I believe this is the last paper form 4 or the first efile, but if it was efile then I'd have gotten the stamp emailed to me right?

Submitted 9/21/2021- SS kiosk dealer

Stamp received 11-08-2022

How pathetic that it's nearly 14 months!

Last edited:
Got the call today boys! My R6 has been approved....

I believe this is the last paper form 4 or the first efile, but if it was efile then I'd have gotten the stamp emailed to me right?

Certified/check cashed 9/21/2021

Stamp received 11-08-2022
correct. efile approvals are emailed from atf directly to you, and your dealer.

Just picked up two the other day

Form 4 paper trust
Purchased/certified at dealer: 14AUG21
Checks cashed: 02DEC21
Approved: 21OCT22
Approved Form 4's arrived at dealer: 02NOV22
445 days from purchase date to approved at dealer
230 days from cashed to approved at dealer

Eform trust
Eform certified: 14MAR22
Eform approved: 03NOV22
163 days from cashed to approved

My last Form 4, Omega
Check Cashed 11-29-21 (NOT 2022)
Arrived at dealer/In my hand 11-8-22

Last edited:
They seem to be mid-March on e-file and clearing out the paper form 4 inventory

Got the “Approved” ATF email on one of multiple eForm-4’s this Monday. Filed 03/11/22.

Have a couple more filed in April.

TBAC Dominus SR.
Yeah I have an April one as well. Pretty excited about picking up my R6 today though still.... can't wait to get my 2 back from ecco machine!

Bought on 9/11/21- atf said they cashed the check in dec but I called today and was told it was approved on oct 31- thats 415 days for a paper form 4 from last September.

Got all excited about maybe getting mine this week, then realized that today is a federal holiday so it won't be until at least next week :(

Purchased Oct 17th 2021 under a trust and paper form 4. Check cashed 2 weeks later. Just got an email yesterday that the ATF approved it. Almost 13 months, but it's getting sent straight to the house after the Sheriff is notified. SilencerCentral and a .45 Banish. My last two took about 7 months, so this was significantly longer.

3/17/22 cert date
Approved today, 11/14/2022

do you get an email showing approval? or does your ffl call you and let you know youve been approved? mine was certified 3/18/22 and this is my first one. so im a little lost.

3/17/22 cert date
Approved today, 11/14/2022

damn near 8 months on the dot.

someone said before add 2.5 days of wait to the current approval time it you are after that person. i'm two weeks after you, so i likely have another 49 days.

do you get an email showing approval? or does your ffl call you and let you know youve been approved? mine was certified 3/18/22 and this is my first one. so im a little lost.
Aft will send the approved forms to you and the dealer via email.

Obviously we have a small sample size here, but it seems that they slowed down again.

november reddit mega thread has approvals for dates 3/16-3/17 as of yesterday. 243 days for me

As we get to the holidays do you think federal workers will become less or more efficient?

We're barrelling towards 10 month wait times. Won't change for the better with Dems getting all 3 key portions of the legislative and executive branch

As we get to the holidays do you think federal workers will become less or more efficient?

We're barrelling towards 10 month wait times. Won't change for the better with Dems getting all 3 key portions of the legislative and executive branch
it hard to imagine them getting less efficient than they always been. but it’s the federal government, anything and everything is possible. just when i think they’ve reached the height of incompetence, they go above and beyond their ability to fuck shit up.

Reactions: Bluedog82
eForm 1 might be getting better. I just got one approved Nov1 and it was only 28 days.
I've been reading similar all over the internets......I just completed my first F1 paperwork (SBR, filed as individual) last night and I'll be mailing my fingerprint cards today on my lunch break.

One thing I haven't been able to find--are F1 suppressors being treated the same way as SBRs or are those still taking as long as F4s?