• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Form 4 trust through Silencer Shop
2 Hux Flow 556
2 Hux Flow 762 ti
Submitted 1-5-2024
Approved 4-4-2024
Congrats I certified 12/29/23 on an OCL titanium 22 can….still waiting. Maybe I should order some more and maybe get a batch approval. Who knows with the yahoos that run this shit 😂

Reactions: JoeZ and FuhQ
Congrats I certified 12/29/23 on an OCL titanium 22 can….still waiting. Maybe I should order some more and maybe get a batch approval. Who knows with the yahoos that run this shit 😂
12/9/23 SS Trust for my 2nd TBAC 22TD can... 116 days... Still waiting... I guess they're only implementing this new updated system for NEWLY received eForms...

The only silver lining is that my new TBAC Magnus-S should be getting Form 3'd very soon, so I hope it gets pushed through ASAP, and that means ATF will also push through my TBAC 22TD eForm because their new system is to approve ALL pending eForms under your name when your BGC gets ran. So, fingers crossed for both cans to get pushed through ASAP.

Reactions: SCGunner84
12/9/23 SS Trust for my 2nd TBAC 22TD can... 116 days... Still waiting... I guess they're only implementing this new updated system for NEWLY received eForms...

The only silver lining is that my new TBAC Magnus-S should be getting Form 3'd very soon, so I hope it gets pushed through ASAP, and that means ATF will also push through my TBAC 22TD eForm because their new system is to approve ALL pending eForms under your name when your BGC gets ran. So, fingers crossed for both cans to get pushed through ASAP.
Best of luck to you with yours 🤙🏼

I was quite surprised, thought I wouldn't have it for the Trekker run I'm doing in Sept. The ti will lighten my load out.

I know I know, small victory but small ones is all I get so I'm happy.

How long is the wait time on a form 4 to date? Post how long you have been waiting or how long you recently waited before it was completed and sighned.

JAY
The local Shop in my 2 red light town is getting them back in 5 to 10 DAYS!! But they invested in all the latest technology and it’s paying of

Reactions: Concrete shooter
I'm checking my email for an update ever hour!

Submitted form 3 on 04/04/24

I will be shocked if this is approved in just a few days. As I am used to waiting over 10 months for approval from a form 3.

anyone know if wait times are being expedited for SBRs or SBSs? Not just supressors.

Silencer Shop
TBAC Magnus
Certified 3/20
Approved 4/7 (a Sunday?!?!)

TBAC 338 Ultra
Certified 3/22
Approved 4/4

Well, my 2nd TBAC 22TD (black one) got approved this morning. Went and picked it up after work on my way home. My fastest one ever.

TBAC 22TD (#2)
SS Single-Shot Trust
Certified 12/9/23
Approved 4/8/24
120 Days

IMG_5910.jpeg

Certified on 3/28/24 for a Liberty Precision Mach S (seriously impressed with that can, esp at 8.6oz). No approval yet and the FOMO has set in.

Also, first eform and electronic fingerprint experience for me. It was nice to not have to go to the Sherrif’s office for prints and a signature, then hit CVS on the way back for a passport photo. I am pissed I won’t get an actual stamp this time. For $200 I feel like I want something physical in my hand!

These trust approvals give me hope that I might see mine soon. I've got two Form 1 and a Form 4 that I'm waiting for. Submitted on 11/24, 12/29, and 3/1.

Certified on 3/28/24 for a Liberty Precision Mach S (seriously impressed with that can, esp at 8.6oz). No approval yet and the FOMO has set in.

Also, first eform and electronic fingerprint experience for me. It was nice to not have to go to the Sherrif’s office for prints and a signature, then hit CVS on the way back for a passport photo. I am pissed I won’t get an actual stamp this time. For $200 I feel like I want something physical in my hand!
No stamps anymore? What are we supposed to show when harassed lol?

No stamps anymore? What are we supposed to show when harassed lol?
It's all electronic. They basically send you a PDF of the paper form these days. I print them out (in high res color) and keep a copy in all my range bags along with a digital version "in the cloud" so I have multiple ways of showing the goods if needed.

Reactions: Simonsza1
It's all electronic. They basically send you a PDF of the paper form these days. I print them out (in high res color) and keep a copy in all my range bags along with a digital version "in the cloud" so I have multiple ways of showing the goods if needed.

A word of advice is in order: Some people elect to keep a photo or PDF image of the their approved Form 1 or Form 4 on their smart phone. That way, if someone with a badge wants to see it, they pull it up on their smart phone.

I would not do that. You never know when your smart phone's battery might die or you might lose it buried with everything else on the phone.

More importantly, if you show your phone to a LEO, that opens your entire smart phone to be searched by them. If you disagree with that, then let me know how that works out for you if the ATF/LEO wants to see the tax stamp.

Paper is cheaper than any other complications resulting from a search of your smart phone and the technology works every time.

These trust approvals give me hope that I might see mine soon. I've got two Form 1 and a Form 4 that I'm waiting for. Submitted on 11/24, 12/29, and 3/1.

In February, a local shop had some Form 1 turnarounds in 3 business days. They were on SS Trusts.

Keith

A word of advice is in order: Some people elect to keep a photo or PDF image of the their approved Form 1 or Form 4 on their smart phone. That way, if someone with a badge wants to see it, they pull it up on their smart phone.

I would not do that. You never know when your smart phone's battery might die or you might lose it buried with everything else on the phone.

More importantly, if you show your phone to a LEO, that opens your entire smart phone to be searched by them. If you disagree with that, then let me know how that works out for you if the ATF/LEO wants to see the tax stamp.

Paper is cheaper than any other complications resulting from a search of your smart phone and the technology works every time.
+1 (and I have heard the same from multiple 2A attorneys, to have paper copies).

Personally, I have a full-size copy printed and kept with the weapon in my gun bag or gun case AND a 50% printed copy that I put in my wallet or pocket.

I am still working out how to laminate the 50% copy (3 pages makes that weird), but for now, just the 3 pages printed and cut down to size so it will fit in my wallet.

Reactions: Longshot231
I am still working out how to laminate the 50% copy (3 pages makes that weird), but for now, just the 3 pages printed and cut down to size so it will fit in my wallet.
I have a thee ring notebook binder about 3/4" thick with document protectors. All of the Form 1s and Form 4s are printed on both sides and each page inserted in the document protectors.

The notebook binder is kept in my vehicle. So it goes with me every time I go to the range.

I have a thee ring notebook binder about 3/4" thick with document protectors. All of the Form 1s and Form 4s are printed on both sides and each page inserted in the document protectors.

The notebook binder is kept in my vehicle. So it goes with me every time I go to the range.
Good idea for range time!

I keep the 50% size printouts in my wallet, so that if I'm NOT going to the range, but have my suppressed weapon(s) with me...I have a primary copy and a backup. :)

Not showing LEO's my phone (no unlocked phone to LEO's).

I purchased a suppressor through silencer shop. How long does it usually take to get certified. Im about 3 weeks in and just received the document to sign with the suppressor S/n. I checked with the shop i purchased it through, and they say there is more papaerwork before certification.

anyone know if wait times are being expedited for SBRs or SBSs? Not just supressors.
I submitted a form 1 on 4/5/24 and it was approved on 4/9/24. I used a silencer shop kiosk and paid the $55 to have them proof it and submit it. Donno if that made a difference.

Reactions: FNG1001
I purchased a suppressor through silencer shop. How long does it usually take to get certified. Im about 3 weeks in and just received the document to sign with the suppressor S/n. I checked with the shop i purchased it through, and they say there is more papaerwork before certification.
When you purchase through silencer shop you should get an email typically within 1-5 days advising you it's ready to be certified. This assuming the suppressor has been transferred to and is at the FFL. You can also login to your account and see if it's ready to be certified. I'd be contacting the FFL if I were you. If you ordered it and it's being transferred it may take longer.

Reactions: Chew and USK308
When you purchase through silencer shop you should get an email typically within 1-5 days advising you it's ready to be certified. This assuming the suppressor has been transferred to and is at the FFL. You can also login to your account and see if it's ready to be certified. I'd be contacting the FFL if I were you. If you ordered it and it's being transferred it may take longer.

I received the application for tax paid transfer and registration. i signed that form and i assume now the suppressor will be shipped to the FFL. After they receive it, then theres certification paperwork. is this correct.

I received the application for tax paid transfer and registration. i signed that form and i assume now the suppressor will be shipped to the FFL. After they receive it, then theres certification paperwork. is this correct.
Yes, that is correct. Mine was not in stock at my dealer and was shipped from the SilencerShop. It took several weeks for the transfer and paperwork.

So for the trust folks. Is anyone using the 24 month rule?

What is that? Mine was a trust if that helps and my wife was on as a trusted individual on the trust and it went pretty fast for my fist time ever.. I got 4 of them at the same time also.

My FIL just got two cans approved within 48 hours of certifying. Meanwhile, I called the ATF and I'm still "pending". Single shot trust from Feb 3rd and an individual app from 3/18. Was hoping for a quick approval.

Reactions: ARShooter91
What is that? Mine was a trust if that helps and my wife was on as a trusted individual on the trust and it went pretty fast for my fist time ever.. I got 4 of them at the same time also.
Cliffs notes version as best I can tell, it goes like this...
IF you have had a stamp approved within the last 24 months you can skip subbmitting the trust paper work and just submit a from that says "Hey ATF, you've already looked at the trust and said we are good to go". That way they don't have to go over the trust again. RP questionaires and fingerprints still apply but at least it lessens the paper work they scrutinize.

Here is the full legaleze version...

Last edited:
I’ve been waiting on 2 individual form 4 approvals since 07/23. Going to buy another can tomorrow, hoping I can catch a quick approval.

Hello everyone. I have been lurking a while now and decided to create an account. I purchased my first can and submitted a Form 4 trust and ATF said they got it 1/17/24. I did the process through a Silencer Shop kiosk at my local store I purchased from. Seeing all of these faster approvals give me some hope that it will be sooner than I originally thought.

Love the forum, I have learned quite a bit reading. This will be my first can so I am anxious to get it.

Anyone else seriously considering buying another suppressor to get their name out of the backlog? Just me? Okay...
I tried, didnt work. Got one Im waiting on that certified last june. Ive put in 4 more this year starting Jan all the way upto last week. Still waiting.

Not sure what Capitol or SiShop are doing for it, but when my mom & pop SOT was submitting eForms through ATF’s interface directly I provided them a 24 month letter in every instance.

Reactions: nikonNUT