• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

447 days.

filed 9 jan 23. approved 1 april 24. ONLY after a congressional inquiry. i also bitched about them delaying me each and every time i attempt to purchase a firearm. so we will see if that was addressed or not.

not at the same place i bought the can- i was actually going to buy a pistol, told the guy behind the counter i wanted to video it so i had proof that they fuck me each and every time. he got all snorty, so i told him to stuff himself. then i told the store manager what i said, his response...she was shocked and couldnt understand why he did that. getting off track here...

.....the gun purchase side of it is still untested at this point.

Reactions: southernpew
I sent a guy at work to Capitol Armory for a can Last week. Monday he bought a SiCo Spectre and CA filed his Individual form 4 paperwork. He got his approval Friday.... FML, I guarantee I would still be waiting...
I just bought 2 cans from CA both on a trust, will be interesting to see how long it takes , generally my SS cans took 4-6 months also on a trust

I have 2 on a paper paper from an individual that are at 5 months tight now.

Reactions: ACard
You mind putting a good word in for me to the ATF? Seriously though that’s exciting to see. I’m waiting for a Mojave 9 on a Single Shot Trust, certified 3/11.
TBAC 22TD
Single Shot Trust
Certified 2/3/24
Approved 4/17/24

Still waiting on an individual app for a Dead Air Mask certified on 3/18/24

Reactions: waspocrew
You mind putting a good word in for me to the ATF? Seriously though that’s exciting to see. I’m waiting for a Mojave 9 on a Single Shot Trust, certified 3/11.
Can please remember to fill me in on how you like the Mojave once you get some time on it.

Imagine firing a gun and being forced to listen to it.

Banish 30
Banish 22KV-2
Trust
Certified 11/20/23
Approved 4/18/24

Reactions: cdpond
2 days... boom!

Boom.JPG

Last edited:
Have a form 4 that ATF just recieved my finger print cards for yesterday. My dealer has forms being approved in days and some that have been pending for months.

Reactions: doubloon
I want join this thread for can #3 but I can't find a black TBAC fly 9. On 4 wait lists. Silencershop, Capitol, mile high, and hansohn.

I want join this thread for can #3 but I can't find a black TBAC fly 9. On 4 wait lists. Silencershop, Capitol, mile high, and hansohn.
Check Bauer Precision, Black Ankle Munitions, and Stockpile Defense, and several others that might have one. Someone is bound to have one in stock. Or, contact Blake at TBAC directly and get one direct. 👍🏼

Reactions: sandhiller
Individual
Certified 12/21
Approved 4/22

Not to make anyone angry or anything but I did an eForm submission at the shop selling the suppressor with EFT fingerprints as an individual last Thursday morning. Got my approval the very next day.

Obsidian 45
Individual, silencershop kiosk (eforms)
I forget the dates, approval took 3 days.

Personally I see zero reason to keep using trusts these days. They made sense years ago pre-41P, but now IMO are being promoted mostly by lawyers engaged in the business of selling trusts.

Obsidian 45
Individual, silencershop kiosk (eforms)
I forget the dates, approval took 3 days.

Personally I see zero reason to keep using trusts these days. They made sense years ago pre-41P, but now IMO are being promoted mostly by lawyers engaged in the business of selling trusts.
I bought the Silencer Shop Lifetime Single Shot trust option for $125, which means once I bought 5 cans, it doesn’t cost me anything for the trust. So basically I’m well into getting free Single Shot trusts each time I buy a new can now. 👍🏼 It’s long paid for itself. 😂

How much are people paying for Gun Trusts? I'm starting to think that my LGS is greatly undercharging for Trusts. I have used it with them, Silencer Shop, and other gun stores.

Reactions: dirtytough
I paid $130 for my Silencer Shop trust with 3 people on it. Once the ATF gets around to approving trust cans we’ll have 6 total, been waiting since Dec 15 on 3. So we’re like FuhQ it’s paid for itself. Now I’ve just got to find what I want in stock for #7.

Ordered Online 4/15
Form 3 Approved 4/17
Shipped 4/17
Arrived LGS 4/22
Form 4 Submitted 4/22
Form 4 Approved 4/24

Individual, EFT Prints

I didn’t believe it, but I’m a believer now.

IMG_7492.jpeg

Reactions: Beefmanne
I bought the Silencer Shop Lifetime Single Shot trust option for $125, which means once I bought 5 cans, it doesn’t cost me anything for the trust. So basically I’m well into getting free Single Shot trusts each time I buy a new can now. 👍🏼 It’s long paid for itself. 😂
Paid for itself how? It doesn't cost any more to submit a F1/4 as an individual.

I've had an active trust for a long time now, since my first can in the early 2000's. Doesn't cost me any money to use it now of course, but I don't, because what's the point? It's just more hassle when submitting forms, and a LOT more wait time these days. I know some people like to cite how they can loan their stuff to other people on the trust, but really, how many of us actually do that with NFA items? I sure don't.

Trusts became popular back when they avoided fingerprinting and LEO approval. Despite all the lawer/salesman talk these days about loaning your stuff and what will your widow do, etc, those were the primary reasons anyone used a trust. Now we don't need approval (only notification) and everyone on the trust has to be fingerprinted anyway; those benefits are gone.

Reactions: lash
Paid for itself how? It doesn't cost any more to submit a F1/4 as an individual.

I've had an active trust for a long time now, since my first can in the early 2000's. Doesn't cost me any money to use it now of course, but I don't, because what's the point? It's just more hassle when submitting forms, and a LOT more wait time these days. I know some people like to cite how they can loan their stuff to other people on the trust, but really, how many of us actually do that with NFA items? I sure don't.

Trusts became popular back when they avoided fingerprinting and LEO approval. Despite all the lawer/salesman talk these days about loaning your stuff and what will your widow do, etc, those were the primary reasons anyone used a trust. Now we don't need approval (only notification) and everyone on the trust has to be fingerprinted anyway; those benefits are gone.

With the Silencer Shop trust they make one for each one of your suppressors, file it with one person as the settlor then you can add whoever you want on the back end negating the need for multiple people to submit photos and fingerprints.

As for loaning them, I put my Dad and brother on mine so any one of us can use any of them. In the end we have ended up swapping around who has what cans which would have been a nightmare if we all weren’t all on all of the trusts.

Reactions: FuhQ

Paid for itself, as in they cost $25 each for a Single-Shot Trust, per can. And if you buy more than 5 cans, it will no longer cost you an extra $25 per trust from that point on… I have 13 cans…It’s long paid for itself, since I haven’t had to buy a trust in years, they just automatically include it in my paperwork, since I bought the unlimited lifetime.

if you want to play by all the rules, trust with wife avoids the issue of storage and not allowing unauthorized persons to access the items. but ive never heard anyone getting busted for that that wasn't already busted for something else ATF was in their ass for. also, Form 5s are real and if you have 20-30+ items that could be valuable enough to go to heirs, thats a significant savings. and those of us with old trusts, just makes sense to continue on if you didn't need that instant short approval gratification.

i can't imagine having a trust for each individual item. if you are doing that, why not just do individual?

Obama screwed us all

I see some people saying certified, is that the same as saying submitted? Or am I still waiting to be certified?

Attachments

• IMG_0472.jpeg
    IMG_0472.jpeg
    215.6 KB · Views: 15
Are we seeing these fast approvals with trusts? Or just individual filings
We'll find out soon with my new Magnus-S... I always use a Single-Shot Trust on all mine (single person). I haven't certified yet...Already signed my docs, just waiting on SS to review and get the paperwork ready for filing/certifying. Hopefully they'll email that to me tomorrow so I can go ahead and start the cert process with my dealer.

These are submission dates for the 4 cans I got from Capitol Armory this month. All 4 stamps were approved within 4 business days of their respective submission date. All submitted as individual. I also had a Form 1 for SBR (individual) get approved in 2 business days - submitted 4/2.

Didn't get any batch approvals for the cans, but it didn't matter because it was fast as hell.
Screenshot 2024-04-28 at 8.29.54 PM.png