• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD
Flow 556k just got approved today. Just over 8.5 months. Fucking death wait🤮

Attachments

• 20240517_154233.jpg
    20240517_154233.jpg
    355.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Wow
Reactions: lash and USK308
I just made a purchase this morning with Capitol Armory. Docusigned this evening so hopefully certify in a couple days. I’m hoping for a 3 day turnaround.

Reactions: bigfoot750
Which trusts are you all using? I read some time back that the more used trusts would start getting approved more quickly as the verbiage doesn't change. Four months and a few days is pretty good in relation to prior wait times.

Reactions: cdpond
I’ve got 3 in jail since 12/16/23 on a 3 person trust that already has 3 approvals on it. No changes have been made. Called last week, confirmed the 12/16 date and that they’re still pending

Was it a Silencer Shop trust or something written out by your lawyer? The "boilerplate" ones like SS that most people use, from what I'm told, will get approved more quickly than the ones written by lawyers for individuals as someone literally has to read the whole doc.

What’s up with these short wait times? Did the atf change something?
A computer does all the work now IF you get an instant proceed from NICS. Any type of delay, the computer kicks it to an actual person to look it over.

Where before it was always checked by a person and if someone got delayed, it held up the line for everyone else as it was first in first out

I've been waiting for over 2 months. Which makes zero sense to me as I've done a bunch of background checks through NICS and never had an issue and have done the FBI background as well. It seems like it is all luck of the draw.

• Sad
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
A computer does all the work now IF you get an instant proceed from NICS. Any type of delay, the computer kicks it to an actual person to look it over.

Where before it was always checked by a person and if someone got delayed, it held up the line for everyone else as it was first in first out

And don’t forget, this is for filing as an INDIVIDUAL, not a TRUST

I sent in two form fours last year. They were received on April 6 2023. I have called a couple times.
Just got one of them back on Tuesday 8 of May 2024. That one was for a suppressor. Not sure what the deal is with the second one.
These are both on a trust with 2 people.

I did a suppressor e-file personal and it came back in three days. Just wanted to see how it would go.

That and if you have someone that has the same name as you and is is on some list whether or not they’re an actual criminal I’m not sure if I believe that anymore as the system of law seems to be a little bit corrupt, so there’s that… for me FFL transfers take longer because of this

Can only imagine if I filed for a silencer. The awsome aft would make me wait for an extra 300 days.

That and if you have someone that has the same name as you and is is on some list whether or not they’re an actual criminal I’m not sure if I believe that anymore as the system of law seems to be a little bit corrupt, so there’s that… for me FFL transfers take longer because of this

Can only imagine if I filed for a silencer. The awsome aft would make me wait for an extra 300 days.
So you have to find the other guy and make him disappear, and then in the future your transfers will be faster.

I thought that was why people got upins.

Reactions: sandhiller
I thought that was why people got upins.
I have a customer in SD with a simple or common name.
There is another person with the same name who is a felon.
So far my customer is good with just his SS# but I told him getting a UPIN will be next if we start having trouble.
I am more than a bit concerned what the BATF will look like under four more years of what we are going through now.

Has anyone canceled an order? I'm thinking about canceling both of mine. This shit passes me off.
Do what we used to have to tell people all of the time. Forget about it.

Both of mine took 13 months each. My next I'm still waiting on the manufacturer so I can't even start the wait. Going to be form 1ing an Sbr at the same time to see how that might affect the wait since I'm keeping it all on a trust.

Has anyone canceled an order? I'm thinking about canceling both of mine. This shit passes me off.
I bet you would be at the least donating your tax stamp money on them if you did. My last one was 2 years. It's been a while, I'm about to order another one.

I decided to send an email to my US Congressman’s office for an inquiry. After completing a few forms for them this is the reply I was given they got from the ATF.
IMG_3717.jpeg

E4 individual (local gun shop)
Certified 4/24
Approved 4/25

E4 trust (Silencer Shop)
Certified 1/25
Approved 4/22

E4 individual (Silencer Shop)
Certified 4/23
Approved 4/25

E4 trust (Silencer Shop)
Certified 2/6
Approved ??

I thought maybe the individual apps would push through the trusts in a batch, but no such luck..
Update
update:
E4 individual (local gun shop)
Paid and Certified 4/24
Approved 4/25

E4 trust (Silencer Shop)
Order Placed 12/26/23
Certified 1/25/24
Approved 4/22/24

E4 individual (Silencer Shop)
Order Placed 4/6/24
Certified 4/23/24
Approved 4/25/24

E4 trust (Silencer Shop)
Order Placed 1/13/24
Certified 2/6/24
Approved 5/15/24

E4 Individual (Capitol Armory)
Ordered 5/6/24
Certified 5/13/24
Approved 5/16/24
(still not received)

Local Gun shop is still the fastest way to get a suppressor if they have it in stock. The online sources are convenient but do take more time.
Capitol Armory delivered 6/5/24 - 1 month from order, but it did come right to my door.