• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

This is the longest I have had to wait from check cashed to pending...check cashed 5 March 13 and it just went pending as of April 25 2013. They told me it can take up to 8 weeks to go pending from check cashed but I have normally seen it to be no more then a week or two. That is crazy. If it goes with the six months after pending that will put it at almost 8 months for this can from the time I sent in the Form 4.- ouch - I hope it is faster but who knows. Good thing I have others to shoot while I wait.

Sent my Form 4 in October 21 and I was notified yesterday that the dealer got the stamp in. About 6 months to the day.

I just got a pair of Form 4s back last week, five and a half months for mine, but my buddy waited eight for his last couple of transfers. That's the difference between LLC/Corp vs Trust.

I'm picking up my Osprey 45 and Kodiak TL tomorrow. Mailed the forms 10-20-12, they were received on 10-22-12 and approved 4-22-13.......... 6 months to the day from received to approved

Last edited:
I just got a pair of Form 4s back last week, five and a half months for mine, but my buddy waited eight for his last couple of transfers. That's the difference between LLC/Corp vs Trust.

which was yours?

i am under the impression that it doesn't matter. did he have an error that caused a delay?

So good and bad news. My dealer received my form 4 back today with corrections needed. They did not put my middle name on it, the Chief of Police did not actually write his title, and my dealer used their PO Box (which they have been using on ATF forms for years).

Good news is after the changes it should only be a few more weeks for my approval.

Gemtech Quicksand
Mailed: Nov 14
Check cashed: Nov 20
Pending: Dec 3
Returned: Apr 29
Resubmitted: will be mailed tomorrow

It is so close and yet so far away.

which was yours?

i am under the impression that it doesn't matter. did he have an error that caused a delay?

The ATF is going through Trust documents with a fine toothed comb trying to make sure if they are valid or not. My LLC/Corp transfers were always faster than either the individual or Trust.

I just purchased my second can today, a Liberty Freedom Mag. I used a trust the first time around and had it done by an attorney. Fingers crossed they don't mess with me this time around.

Checking the mail everyday myself. Check cashed 10/10/12, so it's been over six months which has been right around previous cans. Glad to see a previous poster was in the same timeframe and got his stamp back. The wait is killing me. Almost time for the next one!

If mine shows up this week, it will be right about 5.5 months from pending. It was approved last Wednesday, the 24th, but the stamp has not shown up yet. I hope the .22 can I have pending is done in 4.5 months!! Are you just a lucky guy KYS?

Sent in paperwork November 11, got stamps back today but the stupid fucking piece of shit kid who's parents own the gun store I bought the suppressors at (SDN-6, TiRant) misspelled my last name after I've been going in their store for 6 fucking years and spending thousands so now he has to send the paperwork back and it will be another 2 weeks. This kid constantly makes stupid mistakes like this and I've seen many customers either leaving the store wanting to beat the shit out of him or literally going off the deep end in the store and being held back from actually beating the shit out of him.

Oh yeah, and in case any of you were wondering if trusts work they do. Did mine through the Quicken trust, $25 off of Amazon.

Sent in paperwork November 11, got stamps back today but the stupid fucking piece of shit kid who's parents own the gun store I bought the suppressors at (SDN-6, TiRant) misspelled my last name after I've been going in their store for 6 fucking years and spending thousands so now he has to send the paperwork back and it will be another 2 weeks. This kid constantly makes stupid mistakes like this and I've seen many customers either leaving the store wanting to beat the shit out of him or literally going off the deep end in the store and being held back from actually beating the shit out of him.

Oh yeah, and in case any of you were wondering if trusts work they do. Did mine through the Quicken trust, $25 off of Amazon.

Note to self: Do your own paperwork. Let them fill in their required info and you do the rest.

Had a similar mistake on my form and it only took a week.

NFA Item: Silencerco Sparrow
Form 4: Trust
Sent: 1 March 2013
Check cashed: 8 March 2013
Pending: 30 April 2013
Approved: 6 December 2013
Recieved: 12 December 2013
Examiner: Ann Feltner

"ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ"

Will pick up from dealer 14 December 2013.

Last edited:
NFA Item: Gemtech G5-T
Form 4: Individual
Sent: 10/18/12
Check Cashed: 10/23/12
Pending: 11/01/12
Approved: 04/24/13
Received: 04/29:13
Examiner: Christina Farris

If mine shows up this week, it will be right about 5.5 months from pending. It was approved last Wednesday, the 24th, but the stamp has not shown up yet. I hope the .22 can I have pending is done in 4.5 months!! Are you just a lucky guy KYS?

They know me well down at the NFA Branch.....

I called today to check on a Form 4; check was cashed approximately 3/18 and not pending yet. I was informed that its taking 8 weeks now from cashed to pending.

Yes, they're taking their time to get the data into the computer. Mailed F4 on 2/23, no idea when the USPS MO was cashed, and it went pending on 4/17.

Stamp came today! Went pending 11/20/12, approved 4/24/13, stamp in hand today.

Just called them for the first time. My check was cashed sometime in the first week of November. The guy on the phone said it should be approved in another 30 days or so and that they allow for another 30 days for delivery. I feel sorry for the guys that mailed forms in after December.....

Checking the mail everyday myself. Check cashed 10/10/12, so it's been over six months which has been right around previous cans. Glad to see a previous poster was in the same timeframe and got his stamp back. The wait is killing me. Almost time for the next one!

Picked up can today. Got a note in the mail from the shop that did the transfer for me saying the paperwork was in and the phone number they were calling did not work. Paperwork has come directly to me in the past, no telling how long they had it, but the form was stamped approved on April 10th. So six months to the day. Now to the range (actually have some ammo). So this shop, which is a gunsmith makes a 9mm AR upper with integral silencer which is supposed to be silly quiet, kinda getting the itch.Six months, be November/December, Merry Xmas to me.

I've been on the phone monthly with my dealer and the NFA, finally today I got them together on the same phone call. My first set of papers for a suppressor went in the second week of February 2012 and in December 2012 the NFA branch told me to resubmit because it must have been lost.

Now, almost 6 months later to the day they told me that it still wasn't pending, my dealer told them when the check was cashed and they predicted another 6.5-7 months... It will be a 22 month ordeal for this one...

I've been on the phone monthly with my dealer and the NFA, finally today I got them together on the same phone call. My first set of papers for a suppressor went in the second week of February 2012 and in December 2012 the NFA branch told me to resubmit because it must have been lost.

Now, almost 6 months later to the day they told me that it still wasn't pending, my dealer told them when the check was cashed and they predicted another 6.5-7 months... It will be a 22 month ordeal for this one...

That is ridiculous!!! I would be calling everyone at the NFA and annoying them to the point that they just process the form to get to stop calling. There is no excuse for that!

That is ridiculous!!! I would be calling everyone at the NFA and annoying them to the point that they just process the form to get to stop calling. There is no excuse for that!

I know what you mean, it has been driving me nuts. The guy on the phone said that once it goes "pending" to call my examiner and explain what happened, perhaps she'd be kind and expedite due to the circumstances. Its the same examiner I've had for 3 other suppressors and I've talked to her twice before about a paperwork mistake I made on the previous Form1 as well as submitting a short notice 5320.20 for air travel. Nice lady, hopefully she'll help me out.

Another approved -
Form 4

Sent 11/21/12
Cashed 11/28/12
Pending 12/6/12
Examiner Pickles
Approved 5/3/13
Received

Completed!

Two form 4's, for two suppressors, two checks in one envelope

1. NFA Item: Suppressors
2. Form Type: Form 4
3. Transferee Type: Trust
4. Forms Sent: 10/22/2012 (delivered confirmation 10/27 @ 6:18am)
5. Check Cashed: checks went into pending 10/30, should be cashed same day.
6. Pending Date: ?
7. Approved Date: 04/24/13
8. Forms Received: 04/30/13

Ann Feltner was the examiner

It's almost 6 months for me as well. I am trying to forget that even did the paperwork so it's not so painful.

NFA Item: Suppressor
Form Type: Form 4
Transferee Type: Individual

Forms Sent: 11/09/2012
Approval Date: 04/19/13

Seems like mine went pretty quick. 4 months and 10 days

Edit: 5 months and 10 days. I'm retarded

Last edited:
Tbac 30P-1 on a form 4, for a trust

Mailed: Late October 2013
Check cashed: 11/4/12
Pending: 11/16/12
Approved: 4/30/13
Stamp Received: 5/6/13

I waited 9 months for my AAC 9mm can because they misplaced my form. I never once called because I figure why bother them and until I remembered I had submitted a form some time ago. Called and finally had it back on track. Moral of the story, call and bother the shit out of them.

Form 1 in Texas on a trust

Mailed: 12/5/12
Check cashed: 12/12/12
Pending: 1/7/13
Error letter dated: 5/8/13
error letter received: 5/11/13
Corrected Form 1 resubmitted: 5/13/13

it surprised the crap out of me, i wasnt expecting any word on it until July.

Form 1 in Texas on a trust

Mailed: 12/5/12
Check cashed: 12/12/12
Pending: 1/7/13
Error letter dated: 5/8/13
error letter received: 5/11/13
Corrected Form 1 resubmitted: 5/13/13

it surprised the crap out of me, i wasnt expecting any word on it until July.
Mine was cashed 5 days after yours, and Im on a trust too. Hope that means mine will be coming through any day now too.

1. NFA Item: Saker
4. Forms Sent: 03/13/13
5. Check Cashed: 03/19/13
6. Pending Date:??
7. Approved Date: ?
8. Forms Received: ?
9. Examiner: ? /Missouri

My item isn't even pending yet. I called today and they said it can take 8 weeks. I has been 8 weeks and it is still not pending. WTF. It has never taken this long with my other transfers.

1. NFA Item: Suppressor
4. Forms Sent: 11/07/12
5. Check Cashed: 11/14/12
6. Pending Date:11/27/12
7. Approved Date:
8. Forms Received:
9. Examiner: Mrs. Snook

Pending-> Approved: ? days
Pending-> Stamp Received: ? days

Was told on 12-10-2012 that I should see a May 2013 completion

UPDATE....

Just got the call from TBAC
:cool: yesterday afternoon, May 20, 2013 !!! Stamp is in

1. NFA Item: Suppressor
4. Forms Sent: 11/07/12
5. Check Cashed: 11/14/12
6. Pending Date:11/27/12
7. Approved Date:
8. Forms Received:
9. Examiner: Mrs. Snook

Pending-> Approved: ? days
Pending-> Stamp Received: ? days

Was told on 12-10-2012 that I should see a May 2013 completion

UPDATE....

Just got the call from TBAC
:cool: yesterday afternoon, May 20, 2013 !!! Stamp is in

Going to use it in the Cup Thursday or is the XC not threaded yet?

On 5/1 I got my stamps (5.5 months) but the little piece of shit who works at the store mispelled my last name so stamps had to go back. It's been 3 weeks now. He said it would take 2 weeks, others have said 1. Should I be calling the ATF now?

I got in 8 stamps a week ago. I sent them in November 6th 2012. The stamps are dated May 7th 2013 and I had a small mistake on each to fix so that added about 14 days. The items are on a Trust in Texas. I got in a Shorty 12g AOW pump 6.5" barrel with a five dollar stamp, a Bowers Vers50 for my Beowulf and 510 Whisper, A Liberty Runt .22 micro one of only two ever made, Liberty Essence .22 can, Liberty Infinity 9mm can, YHM Ti .308 can, Mac brother Ti .223 can, AWC Ultra II .22Mag integral Ruger 77/22 bolt gun. I have another batch of 8 items mostly Thompson Machine cans and a PWS Diablo 7.62x39 SBR I sent all these in February. Thanks PG

On 5/1 I got my stamps (5.5 months) but the little piece of shit who works at the store mispelled my last name so stamps had to go back. It's been 3 weeks now. He said it would take 2 weeks, others have said 1. Should I be calling the ATF now?

No.... practice patience. The ATF/NFA moves at their own speed. Calling the operators and C3 dealer will do nothing for your cause.

1. NFA Item: Saker
4. Forms Sent: 03/13/13
5. Check Cashed: 03/19/13
6. Pending Date:??
7. Approved Date: ?
8. Forms Received: ?
9. Examiner: ? /Missouri

My item isn't even pending yet. I called today and they said it can take 8 weeks. I has been 8 weeks and it is still not pending. WTF. It has never taken this long with my other transfers.

I'm on the same timeframe as you. Check cashed around 3/18, called yesterday, and its still not pending. My last two went pending in a week from the day it was cashed.