• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Right, that was from March, BUT was that budget request ever approved?

"Under the new Justice Department FY2019 budget, the ATF would receive funding to hire an additional 25 more employees to help with the growing backlog of NFA firearm applications. "

The ASA had meetings in D.C. back earlier this month. I asked them about this and their response was:
"they received a budget allocation this past year to do that and have hired several, with more in the pipeline right now. They have also asked for additional budget for FY2019 to hire even more. "

So they have "asked" for the hiring of 25 new staffers. But has it been approved? Doesn't FY2019 start tomorrow?! I've never seen any confirmation on this.

A buddy had him and his parents in a trust and they just got their suppressor in 5 months. so if this is true I should be getting mine as an individual within 4-5 months... FINGERS CROSSED!!!

Re: Form 4 wait time

They are assigned to examiner by 1'st letter of last name. Depending on that letter it can go 2-12+ months. It's the government can't over work them, if pushed pace will go from turtle to handicapped snail.

So lets find out who the fastest is and Ill legally change my last name lol

Going on 12 months... ugh, longest one yet and this will be the last.
Sure it will, because you couldn’t possibly need another can, another pistol, or another rifle. If you’re here you probably have the same gunitus or firearmsyndrom afflicting is all.
So just stop saying crazy shit like it’s the last one. ?

Sure it will, because you couldn’t possibly need another can, another pistol, or another rifle. If you’re here you probably have the same gunitus or firearmsyndrom afflicting is all.
So just stop saying crazy shit like it’s the last one. ?

My name is threadcutter.......I'm here tonight because I thought I was the only one with this problem.....You mean I'm not alone ?:unsure::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• BE5FD020-7B48-45FD-B033-9A8376590AA5.jpeg
    BE5FD020-7B48-45FD-B033-9A8376590AA5.jpeg
    502.3 KB · Views: 159
Ordered a TBAC Ultra 7 and 22 Takedown from Mile High. Hoping the Form 3 goes through late next week and my FFL has it early the week after so I can do the form 4. Any tips on how to keep the Wait time blues away?! Lol!

Ordered a TBAC Ultra 7 and 22 Takedown from Mile High. Hoping the Form 3 goes through late next week and my FFL has it early the week after so I can do the form 4. Any tips on how to keep the Wait time blues away?! Lol!
Don't look at the calendar! I heeded that advice for the first 4 months. Now I am almost at 7 months and I wonder if it could be any day now. Best not to keep track of time or you'll drive yourself crazy wondering what the hell is taking so long.

Paperwork in early FEB, nothing yet. Starting to get antsy. I want to call them so bad but ill give it another month at least.

Maybe just superstitious but I figure calling is just gonna jinx me so I've held off as well. Besides, what am I going to find out except that it's pending?

Maybe just superstitious but I figure calling is just gonna jinx me so I've held off as well. Besides, what am I going to find out except that it's pending?

My dealer had a guy at 14 months, finally called and asked what was up, got stamp 3 days later.

The supervisor I spoke with told me 5-7 months in Sept. He also said with the hiring of new staff they are hoping to get form 1s down to 90 days in the near future.
They have been saying that for years, I will believe it when I see it.

Jesus with the freakin' negativity here....

He said the same thing about e-forms coming back for form 1s. My understanding is that just came back online....
Just being real, and yes e-forms are back.

Real??? Christ.....
Played the NFA game over a dozen times (getting ready to again) almost every time I have heard "we are hiring more people, trying to get faster" I got in on the old e-forms with 3 items and those were by far the fastest.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
FINALLY!!!!!

3 Cans (SiCo Omega, Osprey, Sparrow)
Filed Individual.

Omega & Osprey
Forms Sent via SilencerShop: 10/20/2017
Checks cashed: 11/19/2017
Approved: 10/03/2018
Dealer received stamp: 10/18/2018

Sparrow
Forms Sent via SilencerShop: 11/13/2017
Checks cashed: 12/11/2017
Approved: 10/06/2018

FINALLY!!!!!

Filed Individual.

Omega & Osprey

Sparrow

Holy crap !!! A year ? Jeez ! :eek:

FINALLY!!!!!

Filed Individual.

Omega & Osprey

Sparrow

I hate to say it, but it looks like SilencerShop waited almost a month to send in your Forms and check.
Ask me how I know.

Reactions: Darkside-Six
filled out paperwork for my .22 suppressor mid march, gun shop called mid-october saying i can pick it up!!

individual, not trust

Stamp purchased 3/24/18
Forms Sent via SilencerShop: 4/26/18
Checks cashed: 5/23/18
Approved:
Dealer received stamp:

Yesterday was 7 months since my check cashed. Form 4 trust.
I just tried to completely forget about it for the first 6 months but now it's starting to bug me that I still have not received word. I'm frustrated at the length of time it takes to process these things. I know others have endured longer waits but some applied after I did and already have theirs. Makes no sense.

Reactions: Cheeseburger1976
Yesterday was 7 months since my check cashed. Form 4 trust.
I just tried to completely forget about it for the first 6 months but now it's starting to bug me that I still have not received word. I'm frustrated at the length of time it takes to process these things. I know others have endured longer waits but some applied after I did and already have theirs. Makes no sense.
Looks like the ATF tracker is still saying avg. 8.66 months for Form 4 trusts plus a week to get the stamp. I was expecting 7 months as well based off of a lot of the reports in this thread. It'll be exactly 7 months from check cashed for our trust November 9th.

I'm over 9 months on my latest. First was 14 months, second was 16 months. I'm not holding my breath although I was 'hoping' this one was more along the lines of 'normal' times.

I'm over 9 months on my latest. First was 14 months, second was 16 months. I'm not holding my breath although I was 'hoping' this one was more along the lines of 'normal' times.
Hooooly Sheeeeeiiit! I'll be pretty disappointed if that's the case for us. Everyone of us in the trust is a military member with a security clearance. I know that probably doesn't mean didly to them but it should.

Hooooly Sheeeeeiiit! I'll be pretty disappointed if that's the case for us. Everyone of us in the trust is a military member with a security clearance. I know that probably doesn't mean didly to them but it should.

It doesn't. There seems to be no rhyme or reason when it comes to how long it takes.

Reset my expectations after that. It'll happen but it'll be according to their timetable. Sucks waiting.

Hearing Protection Act should be law by now but GOP legislators are spineless. And a big F U shout-out to Hillary.