• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

my Eform 1-individual for my SBR went through in 17 days.

submitted my form1 on Feb 7
got my approval today Feb 24

December 25th is when I was charged for mine. I’ve heard nada.

Edit: Mine is on a Trust.

I'm sure there's some quote about charts and data being inaccurate, and if I knew it, I would post it here to describe the ATF wait times.

Reactions: gunman_7
I dont think ill ever own a can until these things can get processed in a reasonable amount of time.

Or you could just go submit for one and by the time it arrives you'll still be waiting for the times to come down. BTW, I used to think that way too. I was waiting for the hearing protection act, etc, etc. I now have two and waiting on one more. Probably submit another soon. ?

Or you could just go submit for one and by the time it arrives you'll still be waiting for the times to come down. BTW, I used to think that way too. I was waiting for the hearing protection act, etc, etc. I now have two and waiting on one more. Probably submit another soon. ?

I know the HPA will never happen. The whole system is dumb. It should just be as simple as a NICS check and it's yours.

It's just a personal thing about paying money for something and not being able to actuall posesss it for months and months.

Reactions: Daniel.civi.308
What does the barcode forms do for you? I took in my prefilled forms and the dealer redid them with barcodes. At least I got to look at the pretty boxes my 2 were in before they disappeared into his back room. Checks not cashed in almost 4 months.

Are you saying that your checks submitted with your form 4s written to the atf have not been cashed in four months? If so, I would check up on that. My cards are always charge right after they get the forms. Have you called?

I know the HPA will never happen. The whole system is dumb. It should just be as simple as a NICS check and it's yours.

It's just a personal thing about paying money for something and not being able to actuall posesss it for months and months.

I just treat like Christmas. One day I'll get a call and it's like Santa showed up. Even though my dealer/range will allow me to access and use it at the range, I don't.

This will be my last post on this thread... Got the call yesterday at 4:45 that stamp was in, I will be picking up today. Took 10 days for snail mail to get it to the shop.
Individual form 4
Total time from check cashed until in hand 282 days... Good luck yall, i can tell you I wont be tieing money up in this cluster again anytime soon

Finally picked my up yesterday. 300 days from check cash to my hands.
Purchased 3-30-2018
Check cashed 5-5-5-2018
Approved 2-11-2019
Picked up 2-28-2019
It was 14 days from approval until the stamp was mailed.

I'll be joining this mess soon. I'm get 2 .22 can on a super discount. I got plenty of cans already I wouldn't worry about it for awhile till next year.

Stop calling. I hear alot of whining and crying. Get off your asses and write some letter to some congressmen, ATF, the President and whoever else gives a fuck and lets get this broken system fixed. Fuck it's 2019 and it's the fucking computer age and we can't get a decision in 3 days?????? Bitching like a bunch of women does nothing. Get pro-fucking active.

Stop calling. I hear alot of whining and crying. Get off your asses and write some letter to some congressmen, ATF, the President and whoever else gives a fuck and lets get this broken system fixed. Fuck it's 2019 and it's the fucking computer age and we can't get a decision in 3 days?????? Bitching like a bunch of women does nothing. Get pro-fucking active.
The NFA community needs an organization like GOA that can coordinate members efforts, inform, advocate, and lobby. I'm a member the ASA and I don't see that robust activism. I don't see the NFA getting repealed, but I certainly believe Congress can influence the ATF and FBI to streamline the process. Write the letters and make the calls.

I have called a couple times a month every month since october, sent a letter to my representative in January, been forwarded to talk to my "examiner" twice, (went to voicemail both times) in february. Check cashed April 3 2018, still pending.

And drill sergeant up there (79steeler) still doesn't get it right, although what a great motivational speech...:rolleyes:. It shouldn't take even 3 days to get a decision. Should be as fast as NICS check, or even better, no check. If you can't legally own a gun, you technically wouldn't have anything to suppress.

The NFA community needs an organization like GOA that can coordinate members efforts, inform, advocate, and lobby. I'm a member the ASA and I don't see that robust activism. I don't see the NFA getting repealed, but I certainly believe Congress can influence the ATF and FBI to streamline the process. Write the letters and make the calls.
ASA has not impressed me. Now FPC on the other hand, I like their attitude and initiative.

Checks cashed May 11th 2018 on a trust C3 dealer got stamps 2-28.19 I got stamps delivery of my Maxim 9 pistol and FNC 5.56 MG yesterday 3.1.19

Reactions: dinnerbucket
NFATCA exists, but there's been some complaint/accusation that:
  • They are too industry-centric
  • The private individuals are too focused on their MG collections, and expressly don't want anything like a repeal of the Hughes Amendment as it would reduce the value of their collections
  • They work with ATF, but very often seem to be actively advocating for more regulations
Some of this is just the perception of what happens when you work with a government organization, but they generally have seemed rather less open an org than they should be. For example, we're on page 94 of an NFA specific thread and this is the first mention, based on a complaint we need an org to advocate for NFA stuff.

One example of a complaint about a ruling they supported: https://blog.princelaw.com/2016/05/...king-again-now-regarding-silencer-engravings/

Reactions: Cheyenne Bodie
Our store got two ( same person ) stamps in today that we sent out Jan. 24th, 2018. On an Individual form 4 !! WTF ????

I'm going to write to my congressman. Is a hand written letter too much to request an inquiry? Will an email get ignored?

Stopped by the gun shop/ indoor range/ SOT dealer this afternoon. Happened to inquire about the status of my stamp. Halfway through my question to one of the folks that worked thete, out of left field, the loudmouth clerk behind the used guns counter blurts out, "How long?!" And immediately followed up with, "Good fucking luck!" As I was answering his q question with 11 months. He then tries to school me on the shutdown and increased wait times. The guy I was originally addressing could see I was getting irritated at his colleagues rant. He offered to go in the back and see. Sure enough the stamp came in Nov 19th. It had been sitting there for over 3 months. What's worse, is I called and asked about in the beginning of February and was told no. Total dickbags.

So correction to my previous post.

Check cashed 4/10/18. Stamp received 11/19/18

With such stellar service, you should probably let everyone else know where this was so that they can experience the same excellence.

Stopped by the gun shop/ indoor range/ SOT dealer this afternoon. Happened to inquire about the status of my stamp. Halfway through my question to one of the folks that worked thete, out of left field, the loudmouth clerk behind the used guns counter blurts out, "How long?!" And immediately followed up with, "Good fucking luck!" As I was answering his q question with 11 months. He then tries to school me on the shutdown and increased wait times. The guy I was originally addressing could see I was getting irritated at his colleagues rant. He offered to go in the back and see. Sure enough the stamp came in Nov 19th. It had been sitting there for over 3 months. What's worse, is I called and asked about in the beginning of February and was told no. Total dickbags.

So correction to my previous post.

Check cashed 4/10/18. Stamp received 11/19/18
That’s a kick in the nuts. That should be grounds for litigation. Emotional distress haha

I'm going to write to my congressman. Is a hand written letter too much to request an inquiry? Will an email get ignored

Email your congressman and they should respond with the form you need pertaining to them in there reply email have it printed fill it out either fax or mail it to them .you could also email it back to them filled out .i just sent them a email asking for there help and they responded to me took5 days for them to reply.i have yet to complete the form but will in the next day or so.

Purchased from SS, single shot trust: 12/27/2018

Prints, paperwork etc submitted: 12/28/2018

Shutdown, form 3 limbo, etc.

Check cashed 2/14/2018

Stamp: I’m a resident alien.
Probably won’t get it if it ends up in FBI limbo. Senators are gun grabbers. :(