• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Like it was mentioned you can buy a trust and then the dealer can certify for you.

I’m ready to start seeing these eform approvals. That 4-6 wait time is more than likely going to be 8-10 months.

Order a Dead Air Nomad LT on 1/22/2021, check cashed 3/4/2021, just picked it up yesterday. Approval date was 1/8.
Happy for you.... also kind of sucks for us because it looks like the 10 month wait has gotten longer and is now a year. I have a Nomad-LT, R6, and a Oculus in jail.... Bought em August I think, and check was cashed first part of September or maybe end of August. Going to be a while yet I suppose.

Finally got my first form 4 approval.
State NC
Sandman S (SS kiosk)
Purchased Feb 10 2021
Check cashed Mar 11 2021
Approved 1/31/22
Wait ~328 days.
Stamp in mail as of today.. or at least it's supposed to be in the mail.
I sure hope mine is close.
Purchased Feb 20, 2021
Check cashed 3/12/2021
Still waiting...

Mine was finally approved!

Check cashed: 3/13/2021
Approved: 1/28/2022

Who knows how long until the damn shop calls me to come get it. 🤷🏼‍♂️

TBAC U9 G2.
Purchased in Oct'ish 2020
Delivered to dealer Feb 09 '21.
Stamp/trust/ documents done in a day
SS dicked around for a month....
Check cashed 3/10/2021
Stamp arrived FFL 02/07/22
334 days ATF wait time
Nice! I’m sadly two months out from my Ultra 9 G2. My Check was cashed May 12.

Still waiting on the call to come pick up my DA Mask. How long did yours take to get to the dealer after it was approved?

Mine took just shy of a year. I want a 556 can but not waiting another year. I’ll probably end up with a form 1 can from quiet bore. My 22 can from them with form 1 took 17 days. I had the kit 3 days after ordering

Talked to my ffl they said just getting suppressors from January he said plan on waiting 12 to 14 months. But hopefully it changes

Hopefully it’s not like the ffl renewals, supposedly the atf had printing issues and are almost 6 months behind on doing renewals alone.

EA LUX

purchased 1-28-21
cashed 3-12-21
called yesterday2-8-22– pending

crazy thing is i bought 4 cans all at the same time the other three were cashed 2 on 2-28 and 3-2 got the call from the dealer to pick up those on December 1st. They just dont like the lux for some reason.

Last edited:
Two Form 4 approvals
State ~TX
Items ~TBAC Ultra 7 and Ultra 5 Gen 2
Purchased ~Feb 10 2021
Check cashed ~Mar 09 2021
Approved ~Jan 15 2022
Stamp Arrival ~Feb 09 2022
Wait from purchase to take home ~364 days

One day shy of a year and I was told to expect approval by Halloween when they cashed the check. Nearly 3.5 months longer than estimated. I had almost forgot that I had even purchased them and it's sad to say that I am not even that excited about it. With ammo shortages and prices I have cut way back on my shooting habits/routine so who knows when I'll make time to get out and break them in.

vUGxbRz.jpg

Last edited:
Signature date on the Tax Stamp is Jan 20. Post mark date on the envelope is Jan 31st so I guess 313 days to approval, 11 days to mail the stamp, 5 days to delivery, and 2 days to notification 🤣

Sounds about right, my latest ones took 3.75 weeks from time of approval to getting the call from the dealer. That was 1/12th of the entire wait lol.

Last edited:
3 of my 5 are back now... My 4th should arrive either this month or next, and then the 5th, the following month.

did a transfer from my trust to daughters trust and it took almost 10 months to the day. Odd thing is tax stamp is dated January 20th so did it really take the flipping postal service 20 days to deliver it

Bought on 1/6/21
Cashed 3/5/21
Approved 1/4/22
Just picked it up tonight (gotta love life getting in the way

Attachments

• 20220212_210431.jpg
    20220212_210431.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 47
Reactions: 92G and Lunchbox27
Day 324 -

Check cashed 3/4 ... called today, they said it is assigned to an agent. Atleast not pending anymore... but how long should this step take??

I did ask, reply back was unknown as everyone is different.
Got the call from my dealer to come pick it up TODAY. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. I called last week and ATF people said pending (STILL?? See quote above). So I don't know why or what that is about.

Check cashed 3/4
SS Trust
Approval on 2/5 per my stamp.
348 days to get my Nomad-L in my hand.

Time to hit the range!

Attachments

• 20220214_130806.jpg
    20220214_130806.jpg
    595.9 KB · Views: 37
Purchased 1/22/21
Pending 3/5/21
Approved 2/4/22
Stamp at dealer 2/14/22

Waiting on one more that is pending from 4/29/21

Reactions: 92G
Got the call from my dealer to come pick it up TODAY. FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY. I called last week and ATF people said pending (STILL?? See quote above). So I don't know why or what that is about.

Check cashed 3/4
SS Trust
Approval on 2/5 per my stamp.
348 days to get my Nomad-L in my hand.

Time to hit the range!
You're going to love that Nomad-L... My Nomad-LT is the quietest can I've ever heard in person. I know that new TBAC Magnus is supposed to be quieter, but not by enough for me to run out and grab one right now. I will eventually. But for now, my Nomad-LT works awesome for a PR and hunting can. It's also ridiculously quiet on my .300 BLK with subs.

Hmmm my stamp was approved 1/29, still no stamp at my dealer. Wtf

It took 3.5 weeks for mine to arrive to my dealer after approval. I am convinced that they mail out in bulk weekly.

It took 3.5 weeks for mine to arrive to my dealer after approval. I am convinced that they mail out in bulk weekly.
Yeah, mine must have been left out. I keep seeing people getting their stamp and were approved after mine. Over a year wait is frustrating.

Oh well… bitching to the choir

Edit: picked it up 2/15 (today)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: tex68w
Yeah, mine must have been left out. I keep seeing people getting their stamp and were approved after mine. Over a year wait is frustrating.

Oh well… bitching to the choir

Haha, exactly. The entire game sucks and it doesn't appear to be getting any better. My two took 364 days in total. Hang in there, you should be getting a call any day now.

Well calling is complete BS i was told on 2-8-22 that it was pending thats all they could tell me. Not assigned to examiner or anything just pending and my dealer recieved the stamp today.

EA LUX
purchased 1-28-21
cashed 3-12-21
2-8-22– pending
2-14-22 dealer received stamp.

Last edited:
Well calling is complete BS i was told on 2-8-22 that it was pending thats all they could tell me. Not assigned to examiner or anything just pending and my dealer recieved the stamp today.

EA LUX
purchased 1-28-21
cashed 3-12-21
2-8-22– pending
2-14-22 dealer received stamp.
You do realize that the person taking the calls isn't an examiner, they're just basically a secretary with a screen and a keyboard in front of them...

You have to ask if it has been assigned to an examiner, and if not, can you speak to an examiner. They're not going to just offer it up, because the examiners are busy. Not justifying it, just stating how bureaucracy works.

We shouldn't have to be jumping through ANY of these hoops to begin with, but our ancestors gave up their rights (and our rights) in 1934 to stop the gangsters, when the problem would have never been created, had the government not fucked around and banned alcohol in the first place...Prohibition. Lesson for the day... Government fucks up everything it involves itself in...Especially rights and freedoms. 👍🏼

"Those who would give up essential liberties to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty, nor safety..." - Benjamin Franklin

Trust with 3 people

2-OSS Rad 22
Ordered - 2/22/21
Tax Stamp Cashed - 3/22/21

OSS HX-QD 762 TI
Ordered - 9/24/21
Tax Stamp Cashed - 10/20/21

Approval and pickup time - TBD

Reactions: tex68w
Got 3 back last week same day, same approval date.

Tax stamp cashed dates of 4/13/2021, 7/13/2021, 11/17/2021.

All 3 are the shortest I have ever waited, even during "good" times I always waited 11-14 months.
Actually make that 4 now.

Just got 1 back today that check was cashed 11/22/21 and approved 2/1/2022.

All paper forms now approved, just waiting on 5 e-files....

Man you must have gotten lucky and shuffled to the top of an examiners pile, congrats!

Reactions: benson821
Rumor on another forum of a shop that just got their first e form 4 approved in 29 days….

Anyone else hearing of e form 4 approvals starting to come back?

I’m at about a month but don’t have high hopes…

Rumor on another forum of a shop that just got their first e form 4 approved in 29 days….

I heard the same thing... I am also about a month in on my wait. Even if I don't get around the 29-day mark like that one person did. 90 days is a hell of a lot better than 320 days like other people have waited.

What's that? How does that work?
Not sure how this individual did it, but I had a friend write up an MFR and had our commander sign it before we deployed last year and sent it to the ATF. He had his can approved a week later.

I hope this is true! What forum did you guys get this info from? I haven’t seen any news at all yet.

I hope this is true! What forum did you guys get this info from? I haven’t seen any news at all yet.
Was on rokslide. Just one report and it was the guys shop not the actual guy posting but it’s plausible! 🤞

The wait begins...

SRT VAPR
Efile certified 2/18/22

State : Fl
Purchase: 2-28-21
Check cashed: 3-18-21
Stamp Approved: 2-8-22
Arrived at dealer: 2-18-22
Total days: 338

I get to pick it up tomorrow.

Reactions: Jackomason