• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

I am 7-15-22 and am figuring to see it this month (APR)
You would think but I don’t even know tbh they still have June approvals that are nearing 300+ days and it seems like they only care about individual filers and trusts are just being left in the dust for no apparent reason.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30calDeath
On the Reddit thread there are now at least two 9/1 (individual) approvals 🫨

Watching the Reddit thread is so discouraging for us trust guys . I’m seeing individuals get approved past my 8/22 date and trusts are still in June wtf
Today is Day 274. Certified 7/7. Control # 2022623813. SS trust. Nothing but crickets.

Slightly off topic but couldn't find the answer anywhere. Does anyone know if buying 2 or more suppressors at once puts you on an atf list similar to how buying 2 firearms does? Don't want them to come after my puppers. I'm assuming not since it's 2 different forms but I figured I'd ask.
no.

7/25 trust where stamp ?
"Where Stamp" is allowed on Reddit, but not on the 'Hide.... We speak American English here, so you would say, "Where the fuck is my stamp?" or "I wonder when I'll get my approval?" or even, " If I don't get my approval soon, I worry about my mental health.". But never, ever," Where Stamp?"

"Where Stamp" is allowed on Reddit, but not on the 'Hide.... We speak American English here, so you would say, "Where the fuck is my stamp?" or "I wonder when I'll get my approval?" or even, " If I don't get my approval soon, I worry about my mental health.". But never, ever," Where Stamp?"
My bad just annoyed the ATF just skipped half of July, and went only individual approvals this is my first NFA item and after being told 90 day wait it’s been so absurd of a process.

I've got 5 in the pipe... I'd absolutely LOVE to get a batch-approval and them knockout all 5 at once! That would be a damn miracle! Especially since my most recent 2 are 4 & 30 days... Longest is sitting at 234 days and counting.

My bad just annoyed the ATF just skipped half of July, and went only individual approvals this is my first NFA item and after being told 90 day wait it’s been so absurd of a process.
Hate to say it...Get used to it if you want to play the NFA game while hardcore anti-gun Democrats are running the show...

I've got 5 in the pipe... I'd absolutely LOVE to get a batch-approval and them knockout all 5 at once! That would be a damn miracle! Especially since my most recent 2 are 4 & 30 days... Longest is sitting at 234 days and counting.

I was hoping for batch approval on mine. 8/13 and 10/9 submittal but it didn’t happen. Back in the paper form days I had it happen with over a 2 month gap in submitted time.

My paper form 4 for an MG from individual to dealer only took 2 months.

But just had an Eform 4 from a dealer to me take 10 months - with others in the pipeline not approved (no batch).

None of it makes any sense - and I almost feel sorry for the people who believed in the 90 day turnaround - but then I remember that they trusted the BATFE.

In recent months, up until April, there was virtually no difference between individuals and trusts in the Reddit data. However, for April there is a noticeable divergence, below is a snippet of just April. Of course we'd all like to know why, but all I can do is hope the trusts will begin to catch up as well. If nothing else it's exciting that several batch approvals have happened, and that the approval times are headed downward for at least some, and it doesn't look like trust times are going up anymore, so that's good.

1681250941563.png

Reactions: Bluedog82
In recent months, up until April, there was virtually no difference between individuals and trusts in the Reddit data. However, for April there is a noticeable divergence, below is a snippet of just April. Of course we'd all like to know why, but all I can do is hope the trusts will begin to catch up as well. If nothing else it's exciting that several batch approvals have happened, and that the approval times are headed downward for at least some, and it doesn't look like trust times are going up anymore, so that's good.

View attachment 8118284
Damn solid work I thought it was worse than that I’m at 233 days with a trust so tic tock tic tock

This one is an eForm 1 SBR application. I’m using an 80% lower that I had some custom engravings done on. So the manufacturer wasn’t in their drop-down list, and so they always go straight to “PENDING RESEARCH” in that case. Eventually I will get a notification that I am “SUBMITTED/IN PROCESS”, at which time I’ll be able to submit my print cards with cover letter. When you go pending research, you don’t get a cover letter until the research phase is complete. Total infringement and a pain in the ass.

Mainly I’m just being impatient. I’ve had form1 SBR apps come back as quickly as 11 days. Seeing 30calDeath at 63 days doesn’t give me a happy feeling.

I received a control number for this Form1 today. Prints are already in the mail with the cover letter. 35 days total for "PENDING RESEARCH". I'll update when approved.

Just got the eform email that I had been approved. Integrated barrel for my Ruger Takedown
Paperwork in 7/18/2022 Trust
Control # 2022638993
Approved 4/13/23
inspector - Christina Farris
269 days

Next up - Integrated barrel for my MPX Gen 1

Reactions: RMS6 and Beefmanne
Just touched these for the last time before their 270ish day nap. KGM RF22, R5.56, R6.5, R30T and R30
4258D8C4-0BA1-47E2-A1F1-8B035EAEE90F.jpeg

Also have

Razr 5.56
1/14/23
Trust
202322….

Barrett 50cal
9/26/22
Trust
202278….

I know I’m gonna jinx myself, but let me roll a lucky batch approval 🙏🏼

Last edited:
  • Love
Trust submitted 7/27/22. Can purchased for a match scheduled to occur in early May, 2023.

“Won’t it be great to shoot the match next year suppressed? Certainly it will be in my hands in time, especially with this new fangled eform process being so quick.“

Hahahahahahaha! Rotflmfao. Fuck the ATF.

Where stamp? Where approval? Where mental health!?

Over on reddit, they are still saying "When Lambo" when expecting to become millionaires with one share of GME. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 1911hombre
I certified in on june 27 with a trust and still nothing, and another on July 10. Hoping for anyday but would not be surprised if it’s another 3 months at this point

Individual eform4
Surefire RC2
Submitted- 09/10/22
Approved - 04/17/23
219 days

Still gotta schedule pickup, and no batch approval on DA Mask that’s still locked up.

I'm glad for you but this is bullshit. I'm beginning to think it's all in the luck of the draw on who is processing it. They need to learn FIFO.

No need to be glad for me. It’s not mine. I have one from September last year, one from January, and just did 5 more last week.

It is definitely luck of the draw, just showing what is possible I guess

No need to be glad for me. It’s not mine. I have one from September last year, one from January, and just did 5 more last week.

It is definitely luck of the draw, just showing what is possible I guess
Very frustrating. Well, I might have it for hunting season this year. Of course that was my hope last year also.