• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Guess my NFA examiner didn’t get the memo.
How many did you get approved via single shot trusts at the same time and what was longest and shortest time in days to approval of the group? To be clear, I am speaking of single shot trusts with different submission dates not say six submitted on the same day and those six being approved on the same day.

It is clear in this thread and the Reddit NFA subreddit going back to the “20 can man” approval (a few pages back in this thread) and others with 13, 12 9, 7 and 6 etc. cans submitted via a traditional trust coming back approved on the same date in the low two-digits to 200 plus days under a respective traditional trust only.

None, I have a traditional trust. My last batch was all but one of my paper forms (6 forms) approved January 2022.

None, I have a traditional trust. My last batch was all but one of my paper forms (6 forms) approved January 2022.
There seems to be a misunderstanding, I noted, “still the same” as in the current, present time that traditional trusts that are submitted via eform (not paper submissions) are the only type of trust that are being batch approved now.

You are speaking of an event from January 2022, which is 18 months old and yes, going back then when paper submissions were common, batch approvals did occur when submissions in queue were four or five or more IIRC, but still not guaranteed, you were one of the lucky ones. Some of those batch approvals back then were even the individual paper submission type.

As far as your examiner not getting the memo, now 18 months later, I am sure they have gotten the memo as it is clear that traditional trusts via eforms are the only form of submission that is getting batch approved from different submission dates and the few examiners doing batch approvals are reserved for supervisors as noted in posts from this thread and on the NFA subreddit thread.

Uh, ok.

I have 3 outstanding eForm 4 pending for my “traditional trust”, that were not batched with my approval in May 2023. Maybe you can go tell my NFA examiner?

Uh, ok.

I have 3 outstanding eForm 4 pending for my “traditional trust”, that were not batched with my approval in May 2023. Maybe you can go tell my NFA examiner?
Or maybe you could go back and read or reread what I‘ve already posted from a few pages ago rather than me go talk to your examiner.

You know, you’re a regular on this thread. Page after page in this thread I see your posts. Is it reasonable to believe you read the posts in this thread or do you only post in this thread and not read other posts? Why am I asking?

Go back and read or reread my posts from a few pages ago where I discuss all the people that have traditional trusts that submitted via Eform 4 TRADITIONAL TRUST that are being batch approved with a minimum of FIVE in queue. I mentioned a friend of mine locally that was batch approved via eform 4 traditional trust for NINE cans. Also, other posts I made and sometimes I even included screenshots from a guy that submitted 20 CANS (that post was from Reddit) and he gave all his control numbers, all his submission dates and was clear his dealer was not closing, or that he had MIL expedite orders only that he had a traditional trust and all 20 cans were approved on the same day! Another person with 12, another person with 13 cans all eform submissions on traditional trusts with the MINIMUM criteria of FIVE or more cans in queue is the threshold that gets batch approved via eform4 submission on a traditional trust. I don’t know how I can make it any clearer.

Do you not recall or did you not read those posts? If you did read those posts then your memory is short that the threshold is FIVE or more and that is why you did not get batch approved for your THREE cans in May 2023. Is that clear enough for you, no memo necessary for your examiner, you did not meet the minimum threshold of FIVE or more cans to be approved. And even the FIVE can threshold is still not a guarantee with the mercurial ATF.

The trust times are getting faster! Hopefully my Polonium will come back soon! It’s at 138 days right now. And the 3 others after that are all spaced about 30 days apart. Maybe they’ll do a batch? 🤷🏼 Would be nice.
Are all your submissions on Single Shot trusts or on a single traditional trust? It’s very clear from posts here and on the Reddit NFA thread, batch approvals are for eform4 submissions on a traditional trust only with a minimum of five or more cans in queue.

Well, y’all are going to hate me, but I just had 4 cans approved this morning. First three were submitted 4/12/23 and the 4th was submitted 5/17/23. 53 days and 18 days. To say I was surprised is an understatement. All Form 4s submitted as a Trust with 1 RP.
Were all four cans on a traditional trust or four single shot trusts?

That’s an easy add to the ignore list
If you can’t handle the truth or you don’t read what has already been posted or cannot comprehend what has been posted over and over again from multiple sources supporting that only one type of trust gets batched with a minimum number of cans then that’s all on you.

Why TF can’t I get that lucky? I’ve got 4 pending, and the longest is at 145 days, but they’re all 30 days (or less) apart from each other. I sure hope this happens to mine!
Troy, I am going to give you something for you to think about, but I don’t have high hope’s that you will. Look at your user ID, “FuhQ” which conveys that you’re a misanthrope, because it conveys you have contempt for anyone and everyone. Then look at your theme about yourself: “Unreconstructed - From your wife’s p*ssy.” Wow, that speaks a lot of your contempt for marriage and your utter contempt for another man and his wife. Man you‘ve got a lot to work on…

Then your complaining misery loves company theme and you want to hear from people that share your narrative and that is you are a victim. I remember seeing one of your posts that you cannot afford a high end scope with sad face and yet you always have another can you are buying another SBR or whatever, yet you can’t figure out if you buy less cans or whatever else you can have a high end optic.

Lastly, I think you have posted that you submit cans via single shot and yet you cannot figure out, “Why TF can’t I get that lucky?” Nah, even I believe you have the reading comprehension skills you’ve read the posts that only traditional trusts get batch approved so you post what you did above not because you are really seeking an answer, but because you just want to complain and hope you get other’s to join in your narrative of misery. Only you can do something about the way you are Troy, you don’t trust anyone and if your going to change then your going to have to choose to try to trust someone like a counselor.

My posts with supporting data about batch approvals aren’t for you or the OE800 guy, because neither of you want the truth, you just want to complain maybe in the hope someone will join you. I‘d wish you good luck, but you are going to need more than luck, you need to take a hard look at yourself and your contempt for everyone else including yourself.

• Wow
Reactions: 30calDeath
Troy, I am going to give you something for you to think about, but I don’t have high hope’s that you will. Look at your user ID, “FuhQ” which conveys that you’re a misanthrope, because it conveys you have contempt for anyone and everyone. Then look at your theme about yourself: “Unreconstructed - From your wife’s p*ssy.” Wow, that speaks a lot of your contempt for marriage and your utter contempt for another man and his wife. Man you‘ve got a lot to work on…

Then your complaining misery loves company theme and you want to hear from people that share your narrative and that is you are a victim. I remember seeing one of your posts that you cannot afford a high end scope with sad face and yet you always have another can you are buying another SBR or whatever, yet you can’t figure out if you buy less cans or whatever else you can have a high end optic.

Lastly, I think you have posted that you submit cans via single shot and yet you cannot figure out, “Why TF can’t I get that lucky?” Nah, even I believe you have the reading comprehension skills you’ve read the posts that only traditional trusts get batch approved so you post what you did above not because you are really seeking an answer, but because you just want to complain and hope you get other’s to join in your narrative of misery. Only you can do something about the way you are Troy, you don’t trust anyone and if your going to change then your going to have to choose to try to trust someone like a counselor.

My posts with supporting data about batch approvals aren’t for you or the OE800 guy, because neither of you want the truth, you just want to complain maybe in the hope someone will join you. I‘d wish you good luck, but you are going to need more than luck, you need to take a hard look at yourself and your contempt for everyone else including yourself.
All that to say "Quit being a little bitch"?

Reactions: Tx_Aggie
All that to say "Quit being a little bitch"?
Yea, maybe it will get him to stop and think… Onto the subject of the thread, I have to remember that some people don’t want the real data of how this NFA stuff works.

Apparently-……

Attachments

• IMG_0886.jpeg
    IMG_0886.jpeg
    229.1 KB · Views: 19

🤣😂🤣 First, don't act like you know me. What I post and what I have are not always coinciding to the time-frames you see them at. Also, occupations, salaries, and lives change...Sometimes noticeably and for the better. The scope post you're referring to was a fairly old posts...Lots has changed in my life in the last year. Secondly, I changed my username and location and all that because I got tired of dealing with stupid people on here...Sounds familiar...🤔 People wanted to act like immature douches, or pretend that they knew me, so I changed it to stupid shit on their level. Third, I own plenty of alpha-tier optics and high-end rifles and customs. Fourth, you're either a Fed, a stalker, or just extremely pretentious to assume you know so much about people based off some posts on a forum. People have multi-faceted lives. This is a gun forum, so I try to stick to discussing guns and gun-related matters (2A politics, .gov overreach, etc...) on here. If I wanted to discuss offroading and trucks, I'd go to a truck forum. Boats...Boat forum. Hotrods...Hotrod forum.

I don't want to complain, and I'm not looking for validation from anyone else. As a matter of fact, I'd love to see the times drop back to 90-or-less, like they promised. But MAINLY I just want my damn cans approved, because they SHOULDN'T be being regulated in the first place. The NFA should be abolished. Fifth... I didn't quote you, or ask for your help, your input, or your opinions about anything I've said in months...Someone else did, so don't drag me into your self-righteous rantings. I don't need to see a counselor...I see reality. And if you don't see what's happening in our country and get even just a little bit mad about it, then you must be one of them. I've seen and experienced a lot in this life. I'm allowed to dislike whoever and whatever I want. I'm allowed to have an opinion, even if it's opposing to, or less-palatable than your's. Contrary to what you assume of me, I don't walk around seething from hatred all day long, or staying angry. Most of the time, I'm completely neutral as I go about my days. I'm actually extremely chill while typing this response.

Now, back to relevant conversation to this thread... Yes, I use Single Shot trusts. Also, I don't sit and read every single post in this thread or forum all day long. I actually haven't seen the comments about a traditional trust getting batch approvals until today. So, your opinion on that is also mute...But once again, you assumed I had already seen that post, which I hadn't, until about 11am this morning, and then ran your mouth and dragged me into this shit, as well. 🙄

🤣😂🤣 First, don't act like you know me. What I post and what I have are not always coinciding to the time-frames you see them at. Also, occupations, salaries, and lives change...Sometimes noticeably and for the better. The scope post you're referring to was a fairly old posts...Lots has changed in my life in the last year. Secondly, I changed my username and location and all that because I got tired of dealing with stupid people on here...Sounds familiar...🤔 People wanted to act like immature douches, or pretend that they knew me, so I changed it to stupid shit on their level. Third, I own plenty of alpha-tier optics and high-end rifles and customs. Fourth, you're either a Fed, a stalker, or just extremely pretentious to assume you know so much about people based off some posts on a forum. People have multi-faceted lives. This is a gun forum, so I try to stick to discussing guns and gun-related matters (2A politics, .gov overreach, etc...) on here. If I wanted to discuss offroading and trucks, I'd go to a truck forum. Boats...Boat forum. Hotrods...Hotrod forum.

I don't want to complain, and I'm not looking for validation from anyone else. As a matter of fact, I'd love to see the times drop back to 90-or-less, like they promised. But MAINLY I just want my damn cans approved, because they SHOULDN'T be being regulated in the first place. The NFA should be abolished. Fifth... I didn't quote you, or ask for your help, your input, or your opinions about anything I've said in months...Someone else did, so don't drag me into your self-righteous rantings. I don't need to see a counselor...I see reality. And if you don't see what's happening in our country and get even just a little bit mad about it, then you must be one of them. I've seen and experienced a lot in this life. I'm allowed to dislike whoever and whatever I want. I'm allowed to have an opinion, even if it's opposing to, or less-palatable than your's. Contrary to what you assume of me, I don't walk around seething from hatred all day long, or staying angry. Most of the time, I'm completely neutral as I go about my days. I'm actually extremely chill while typing this response.

Now, back to relevant conversation to this thread... Yes, I use Single Shot trusts. Also, I don't sit and read every single post in this thread or forum all day long. I actually haven't seen the comments about a traditional trust getting batch approvals until today. So, your opinion on that is also mute...But once again, you assumed I had already seen that post, which I hadn't, until about 11am this morning, and then ran your mouth and dragged me into this shit, as well. 🙄
No, I don’t act like I know you nor do I want to know you. I spend a lot less time on here than you, compare post counts your at 4908 over 10 years and I’m at 153 in a 1.5 years, annualized your posts are 5X that of mine. I don’t pretend to know you, but in my reading threads I come across your posts why? Because you have almost 5K of them It just happens, fortunately not that often.

So you admit you use single shot trusts then be aware you‘re not going to get batch approved, period, so whining about that is just pandering. You’ll forget what I posted now and be back to complaining why you don’t you get batch approved like others, but your not like others because you submit single shots and only traditional trusts get that, got that? It just goes over your head because that’s just how you roll.

I have no desire to know you, you‘re simply a foul person and that is not me being self-righteous, what kind of a person writes in their profile: “Unreconstructed from your wife‘s p*ssy.” Or a user ID of “FuhQ” - you do. You really want that shit online for a future employer to see? I guess so…

Oh and as far as you thinking I know you, I agree I do not, but in a post you wrote you don’t trust anyone, so that was you making it public. Now you are going to say you made it up, or that your sad face about not having money for a nice optic was old, it wasn’t that long ago I recall reading it.

To your comment:
I actually haven't seen the comments about a traditional trust getting batch approvals until today.
How you could miss a couple of pages of posts in this thread in recent months that were sprinkled with multiple other people here confirming again and again other than myself that batch approvals are occurring only with traditional trusts with 5 or more in queue; your claim is highly unlikely, especially since you mention you have a YouTube channel reviewing cans, unless you don’t want to read anything other than what you want to hear. You post in this thread much more than I and then there is the Reddit NFA thread as well, why you wouldn’t avail yourself to every bit of information from reddit and other posters here that provide information of what actual approval times and types are is well, unbelievable. You mention always having cans in submission and your constant complaining coincides with your constant submitted status.

You have had plenty of run-ins here on cans of people having to spell things out for you including Zak Smith of TBAC, your not that popular of a voice here concerning cans and I have seen people either ignore your view on cans or attempt to put some facts in your head to little avail. Your not much different than DeathbeforeDismount or Deersniper that are past tense here.

The difference between you and I is your frequent complaining ad nauseum about how bad the government is. What difference does it make? How many times have you posted that the ATF and NFA should be disbanded? It’s like complaining about the wind, living in Wyoming… Your not going to stop the wind blowing and you’re not going to get ATF and NFA branch abolished. I just try to focus on what there is to be thankful for as living in perputual state of complaining is not good for the source or the hearers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: FuhQ
I agree that would be the guy you look at in the mirror.
Says the guy who just wrote a goddamn novel about someone he doesn't even know accusing me of being a liar, and foul, and needing counseling, unprofessional, immature, and not knowing what I'm talking about with suppressors, etc... 🤣😂🤣

Says the guy who just wrote a goddamn novel about someone he doesn't even know accusing me of being a liar, and foul, and needing counseling, unprofessional, immature, and not knowing what I'm talking about with suppressors, etc... 🤣😂🤣
A novel… 🙄 I don’t have to know you, because you run your mouth about who you are in your posts! You are so whiney about these NFA items - ”I just want my stuff” well little boy, little boy, little immature boy, you must wait your turn in line, just because you want it in 90 days, doesn’t mean you’re going to get it! You’re a broken record, over and over again you whine about having to wait your turn IT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE because of your whining and bitching and yes, you are immature (you added it above not I). You would be the poster child government employee, working for a govt agency that you bitch about non-stop. Grow the f*** up!

Yes, go to a counselor and take them your User ID name and your unreconstructed p*ssy comment - your user id name and that comment speak volumes about you and it isn’t good. Your posts here are a reflection of who you are - be honest with that counselor you have a shit load of work to do if you are honest, but right now you deflect - with you, it’s always someone else’s fault for your plight. Zak Smith is cool and calm guy, but you kept pushing in your posts it was clear he had reached the limit with you and you finally whimpered away to somewhere else.

You bitch, moan, complain incessantly about this NFA stuff, it’s not rocket science if you will open your eyes that ‘“90 day” approval theme opened the flood gates of people buying cans for the first time and in huge quantities - 20, 9, 12, 13, 7 and on and on and on the large submissions go. You obviously can’t handle the wait, try a different hobby like toy trains, I am sure you can order that online and get it in a couple of days, get yourself an engineer’s hat and press the little button and make the whistle blow. You can stencil on the side of the cars: “FuhQ Railroad.”

I was taught by my first boss to not come to him with a complaint, he wanted me to come up with what I thought a good solution was, we would talk about it and many times I was right or there needed to be a modification because he had information that I was unaware of, it was an excellent lesson and taught me to be a problem solver, rather than a complainer. So here’s a solution to your NFA whining and complaining: change your trust type for all future NFA buys to a TRADITIONAL TRUST. Second become an FFL SOT with the manufacturer classification and make NFA stuff yourself or get the FFL SOT non-manufacturer designation and use all your stuff while you wait for it to be transferred to your trust. You know, since you now have all this high end alpha glass and expensive guns, the cost for the FFL SOT license will be chump change for you. Those are two solutions for you and maybe you’ll take your whiney pest ass somewhere else. You are the perputual half-full glass Mr. Misery guy that comes to spread your dark shadow of misery on others.

Last edited:
  • Haha
A novel… 🙄 I don’t have to know you, because you run your mouth about who you are in your posts! You are so whiney about these NFA items - ”I just want my stuff” well little boy, little boy, little immature boy, you must wait your turn in line, just because you want it in 90 days, doesn’t mean you’re going to get it! You’re a broken record, over and over again you whine about having to wait your turn IT IS NOT GOING TO CHANGE because of your whining and bitching and yes, you are immature (you added it above not I). You would be the poster child government employee, working for a govt agency that you bitch about non-stop. Grow the f*** up!

Yes, go to a counselor and take them your User ID name and your unreconstructed p*ssy comment - your user id name and that comment speak volumes about you and it isn’t good. Your posts here are a reflection of who you are - be honest with that counselor you have a shit load of work to do if you are honest, but right now you deflect - with you, it’s always someone else’s fault for your plight. Zak Smith is cool and calm guy, but you kept pushing in your posts it was clear he had reached the limit with you and you finally whimpered away to somewhere else.

You bitch, moan, complain incessantly about this NFA stuff, it’s not rocket science if you will open your eyes that ‘“90 day” approval theme opened the flood gates of people buying cans for the first time and in huge quantities - 20, 9, 12, 13, 7 and on and on and on the large submissions go. You obviously can’t handle the wait, try a different hobby like toy trains, I am sure you can order that online and get it in a couple of days, get yourself an engineer’s hat and press the little button and make the whistle blow. You can stencil on the side of the cars: “FuhQ Railroad.”

I was taught by my first boss to not come to him with a complaint, he wanted me to come up with what I thought a good solution was, we would talk about it and many times I was right or there needed to be a modification because he had information that I was unaware of, it was an excellent lesson and taught me to be a problem solver, rather than a complainer. So here’s a solution to your NFA whining and complaining: change your trust type for all future NFA buys to a TRADITIONAL TRUST. Second become an FFL SOT with the manufacturer classification and make NFA stuff yourself or get the FFL SOT non-manufacturer designation and use all your stuff while you wait for it to be transferred to your trust. You know, since you now have all this high end alpha glass and expensive guns, the cost for the FFL SOT license will be chump change for you. Those are two solutions for you and maybe you’ll take your whiney pest ass somewhere else. You are the perputual half-full glass Mr. Misery guy that comes to spread your dark shadow of misery on others.
Take your meds Glowie...You obviously need them. 🤣😂🤣

So I guess I’m not getting mine batch approved in 90 days? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Ask the undercover FedBoi, he might can tell you. But it all depends on if you used a traditional vs. single-shot trust (apparently Rain Man has figured out the Game Theory to the NFA world 😂).

Also, stop complaining, don't question our ineptness, and get in line and do what you're told! Stop whining peasant, you'll get it when you get it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: darkfader
Ask the undercover FedBoi, he might can tell you. But it all depends on if you used a traditional vs. single-shot trust (apparently Rain Man has figured out the Game Theory to the NFA world 😂).

Also, stop complaining, don't question our ineptness, and get in line and do what you're told! Stop whining peasant, you'll get it when you get it! 😂
Now you’re just being your usual rube self. That’s right stop whining peasant, because nothing is going to change for you. You have options little whining crying immature boy - for help, for change going forward and yes even a new hobby!🤣

You know for all your innuendos of Fedboi stuff that you like to bring up so often, it wouldn’t be surprising that you are the Fed.

• Haha
So I guess I’m not getting mine batch approved in 90 days? 🤷🏻‍♂️
Here you go from the previous page of this thread on June 10th, Post 10,496. Four of his seven submissions were approved in 31 days. So yes, batch approvals are occuring in even less than 90 days. Just depends on submission type and sometimes luck.

Attachments

• IMG_4913.png
    IMG_4913.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
I was being a wise guy after reading the exchange. I have no trusts and some of mine are already past 90 days. I usually just buy more guns and accessories while I wait if I’m getting bored. I do hate being infringed but it is what it is I suppose.

Now you’re just being your usual rube self. That’s right stop whining peasant, because nothing is going to change for you. You have options little whining crying immature boy - for help, for change going forward and yes even a new hobby!🤣

You know for all your innuendos of Fedboi stuff that you like to bring up so often, it wouldn’t be surprising that you are the Fed.

Frequently batch approvals are happening this is not isolated.
I was being a wise guy after reading the exchange. I have no trusts and some of mine are already past 90 days. I usually just buy more guns and accessories while I wait if I’m getting bored. I do hate being infringed but it is what it is I suppose.
Your approach is the mature one, there are other things to focus on in life while waiting.

The NFA subreddit has the most comprehensive data, daily people post their approvals. There are 180,000 people that are part of that community and it is just that one topic, no rainman stuff, just people posting it’s there for anyone willing to look. I check maybe once a week there to see how things are shaking out for approvals from all eform4 submission types. It‘s better than the sky is falling and bitching all the time. Oh there are plenty of whiners there too, but the meaningful data makes skipping over the bitchers worth it.

Last edited:
I have no trusts and some of mine are already past 90 days.
I will add since your submissions are the individual type, those are being approved a good three months sooner than single shot trust submissions. Why? I have no clue. Those are sprinkled throughout this thread and on Reddit too. Just look at the post from Hafejd30 today:

Individual
TBAC takedown 22

12-14-22 Submitted
6-14-23 Approved

That was approved in 182 days which is three to fours months faster than single shot trust submissions. So maybe you will get approved sooner too.

Certified 8/25/2022
Approved 4/19/2023

E File Trust

FWIW - I did another that same day that I’m still waiting on. Then again, I’m still waiting on one that I purchased early November 2021, but that is a pure cluster####.

the other one I did the same day, 8/25/2022 approved 6/15/2023

Sorry, just saw this. All on the same trust with one RP.
There you go another batch approval on a traditional trust. There is a difference though this batch only had four cans, instead of the usual minimum threshold of five or more.

E form 4 - individual
Submitted : 9/30/22
Approved : 6/15/23

Second and last purchase through silencer central, it was a banish 30. It was roughly 4 months faster than my first suppressor that took 14 months. Silencer central drug their feet for roughly 2 months and their excuse is to blame it on aft.

Welp did not expect this:

5 cans, traditional trust with two people on it. e-file.

magnus: certified 12/21/22. (175 days)
oculus: certified 12/21/22 (175 days)
ultra 7: certified 1/5/23 (160 days)
ultra 7: certified 1/7/23 (158 days)

all were approved at the same time on 6/14/23 (picked up this morning in wyoming)

have two more certified from capital armory (the ones above were local dealer and filed through silencer shop) that haven't been approved yet but they are also on a different trust so i assume the 5 above got picked up in bulk. hopefully, some of you other fellas get some similar luck.

Reactions: Longshot231
Welp did not expect this:

5 cans, traditional trust with two people on it. e-file.

magnus: certified 12/21/22. (175 days)
ultra 7: certified 1/5/23 (160 days)
ultra 7: certified 1/7/23 (158 days)

all were approved at the same time on 6/14/23 (picked up this morning in wyoming)

have two more certified from capital armory (the ones above were local dealer and filed through silencer shop) that haven't been approved yet but they are also on a different trust so i assume the 5 above got picked up in bulk. hopefully, some of you other fellas get some similar luck.

All of them less than 180 days! This is what @Hayden307 looks like in real life. That's why all of them came back so fast. Congratulations!

476ebb7f54fd27fa83aa72de65b3ad76.jpg

• Love
It's gotta suck to be right
That it sucks to seek answers from commonly available information and to be right from what is learned? No, that‘s incorrect. There are two types of people in the world those who complain because they see themselves as powerless and/or victims and they don’t want solutions, because it doesn’t fit their complaining narrative; the other seek knowledge and answers to apply what they’ve learned to achieve better outcomes.

My mistake and I admit this, is that there are many that don’t want information that will give them better outcomes even if you provide them the links, sources, and other people that substantiate the data and then put the information right in front of their face - they don’t want that because that would require a change of mind, heart and view of life.

You get to decide which group you want to be part of.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30calDeath
You don’t?
🤣😂🤣 Despite how many people use it on me (I know i'm opinionated, but most folks on here are as well, and they don't like being challenged), I try to only use the ignore button in extreme circumstances. I can only handle so much of the pompous assbag who has only been around 1.5 years, but decided this extremely long-going thread now is suddenly HIS thread, and took it upon himself to encapsulate his entire forum existence around 1 subject, not providing anything productive to the entire rest of the forum. But, I suppose I might if it becomes beyond unbearable.

Most of the time I find his childish lack-of-meds rants to be entertaining and funny. I kind of picture him looking like Biden when he goes on an angry gibberish dementia-rant and clinches his fists like Cornholio and can't control the volume of his voice. 🤣

🤣😂🤣 Despite how many people use it on me (I know i'm opinionated, but most folks on here are as well, and they don't like being challenged), I try to only use the ignore button in extreme circumstances. I can only handle so much of the pompous assbag who has only been around 1.5 years, but decided this extremely long-going thread now is suddenly HIS thread, and took it upon himself to encapsulate his entire forum existence around 1 subject, not providing anything productive to the entire rest of the forum. But, I suppose I might if it becomes beyond unbearable.
Oh I’m fine with your opinions and others, but when I offered views you didn’t like from a few months ago you went on the attack with your baseless innuendos it was you that started this. So if you are truthful, you are fine with views that align with yours, not so much when another view is offered, so you are the intolerant one that doesn’t like to be challenged.

I’m fine with being challenged based in fact, but you don’t offer that on this topic and a few others. 🤦‍♂️You haven’t contributed anything in this thread except your complaints. It never was my thread or yours…

🤣Oh so it’s about how long you‘ve been a member here now… 😂 Well you don’t contribute in supporter status, do you big roller, alpha-glass owner guy, do you?

Most of the time I find his childish lack-of-meds rants to be entertaining and funny. I kind of picture him looking like Biden when he goes on an angry gibberish dementia-rant and clinches his fists like Cornholio and can't control the volume of his voice. 🤣
I gave facts about submission types that get the quickest approvals, backed up by data, from myself (others too have posted in the last two days and other times further back). What did you offer above? You reply above lashing out at me with nothing based in truth, just what popped in your head and not creative either. It‘s what a child does, not cute when you are an adult unless you like being laughed at, but you’re clearly immature you’ve demonstrated that time and again and shown that is the most you are capable of.

I offered a solution of traditional trusts for those that are going to buy many cans in a short period of time or who are perputual buyers, I am sure some will use that information to their advantage and may even appreciate the information, that is the point of the thread to offer helpful information. Not just the complaints that you seem to think is a contribution.

So tomorrow or whenever you go back to complaining about the approval times again, even though you have new information about new methods to shorten your own… How will you be contributing to this thread?

So go ahead with the laughing emoji like you always do and thanks in advance for adding to my approval count. 👍

Last edited:
  • Haha
Oh I’m fine with your opinions and others, but when I offered views you didn’t like from a few months ago you went on the attack with your baseless innuendos it was you that started this. So if you are truthful, you are fine with views that align with yours, not so much when another view is offered, so you are the intolerant one that doesn’t like to be challenged.

I’m fine with being challenged based in fact, but you don’t offer that on this topic and a few others. 🤦‍♂️You haven’t contributed anything in this thread except your complaints. It never was my thread or your yours…

🤣Oh so it’s about how long you‘ve been a member here now… 😂 Well you don’t contribute in supporter status, do you big roller, alpha-glass owner guy, do you?

I gave facts about submission types that get the quickest approvals, backed up by data, from myself (others too have posted in the last two days and other times further back). What did you offer above? You reply above lashing out at me with nothing based in truth, just what popped in your head and not creative either. It‘s what a child does, not cute when you are an adult unless you like being laughed at, but you’re clearly immature you’ve demonstrated that time and again and shown that is the most you are capable of.

I offered a solution of traditional trusts for those that are going to buy many cans in a short period of time or who are perputual buyers, I am sure some will use that information to their advantage and may even appreciate the information, that is the point of the thread to offer helpful information. Not just the complaints that you seem to think is a contribution.

So tomorrow or whenever you go back to complaining about the approval times again, even though you have new information about new methods to shorten your own… How will you be contributing to this thread?

So go ahead with the laughing emoji like you always do and thanks in advance for adding to my approval count. 👍
What the fuck are you even talking about? I started this months ago with innuendos? Dude, get over yourself. Take your meds, and grow some thicker skin and a set of nuts. 🤣😂🤣

What the fuck are you even talking about? I started this months ago with innuendos? Dude, get over yourself. Take your meds, and grow some thicker skin and a set of nuts. 🤣😂🤣
The “you sound like a Fed” stuff and I replied you sound like a rube. You didn’t like what I posted that had a different view from you. I don’t have any meds to take, sounds like you are projecting again, so maybe you should talk to your MD about increasing yours. 👍