• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Still don't know how they got my wife's full name on there though

thats the type of stuff that makes me suspect they are selling your personal information. and getting a better price because a few clicks and they do a little research about you to find your wifes full name. Now they can sell two sets of PII.

I never thought I would get to post this
Submitted 8/22/22
Approved 7/14/23
Trust
Tbac magnus
It finally came thru? This is the one we talked about earlier this week? And it was approved after contacting your Congress person? If so, did you see any sort of inquiry to and response from the ATF?

Talked to a nice lady at the ATF today checking on my next one due for approval…My OCL Polonium 5.56. It’s at 177 days today. She said the average had gone down to around 220 days as of today, and that they’re putting a dent in the backlog. So, I should have it back soon. 👍🏼

It finally came thru? This is the one we talked about earlier this week? And it was approved after contacting your Congress person? If so, did you see any sort of inquiry to and response from the ATF?
I contacted my congressman they sent me a form to fill out so they can do an inquiry I believe last Friday I sent them the paperwork back. I’m not sure I could’ve happened that fast but who knows

Reactions: Baron23
I contacted my congressman they sent me a form to fill out so they can do an inquiry I believe last Friday I sent them the paperwork back. I’m not sure I could’ve happened that fast but who knows
Yeah, I too had to do that form....Consent to Disclose Tax Info....I guess because of the $200.

And wow...how funny...what a coincidence....just like with me...almost immediately upon a Congressional inquiry was made it suddenly popped out. How about that. Just was languishing under a box of donuts! haha

Glad you got it.

Reactions: Beefmanne
Yeah, I too had to do that form....Consent to Disclose Tax Info....I guess because of the $200.

And wow...how funny...what a coincidence....just like with me...almost immediately upon a Congressional inquiry was made it suddenly popped out. How about that. Just was languishing under a box of donuts! haha

Glad you got it.
Thank you I appreciate it. It is a coincidence except we probably both didn’t go to these extremes until we waited almost a year so who knows but next time I might start doing those things a little earlier lol.

Reactions: Baron23
Thank you I appreciate it. It is a coincidence except we probably both didn’t go to these extremes until we waited almost a year so who knows but next time I might start doing those things a little earlier lol.
No doubt in my mind....can't prove it but I do feel confident (well, based on my very cynical view of government in general and the ATF & FBI in particular) that your Congressional Inquiry is what busted it loose.

I looked back in my records and the ATF responded within a day of the tax info form being submitted to clear the inquiry. One day. Yeah.

Cheers

Reactions: Fmilby
So my take away is that next time I submit the initial form I should go ahead and do an inquiry request From my Congressman? I mean why wait a year?

• Haha
Reactions: YotaEer and FuhQ
So my take away is that next time I submit the initial form I should go ahead and do an inquiry request From my Congressman? I mean why wait a year?

It's not always that the congressman gets it handled
I did one 2 weeks ago on 3 forms. Still no joy

Love my magnus

Attachments

• IMG_5311.jpeg
    IMG_5311.jpeg
    390.7 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_5298.jpeg
    IMG_5298.jpeg
    843 KB · Views: 95
Talked to a nice lady at the ATF today checking on my next one due for approval…My OCL Polonium 5.56. It’s at 177 days today. She said the average had gone down to around 220 days as of today, and that they’re putting a dent in the backlog. So, I should have it back soon. 👍🏼
If it's really down to 220, that'd be great. I'm sitting at 223 on one of mine. Mine are usually approved around average time or a week or so after.

My brother's get approved early every damn time. I don't post his dates here because it pisses me off and I'm sure would piss ya'll off too!!

If it's really down to 220, that'd be great. I'm sitting at 223 on one of mine. Mine are usually approved around average time or a week or so after.

My brother's get approved early every damn time. I don't post his dates here because it pisses me off and I'm sure would piss ya'll off too!!
is this your brother.?

Just got approved today

Individual Form 4
Certified 3/26/2023
Approved 7/18/2023

• Haha
Reactions: Bluedog82
E-form 4 x 2
Submitted late August
Approved 7/14 and 7/15

I’m at 156 days on one and 91 days on another. Figured I’d check in here to see the latest. Guess I have a while to wait still.

Disapproval After 3 months
FPC(finger print cards) not received
I’d be cussing out my dealer, and demanding a transfer to a competent dealer with the Silencer Shop kiosk, and from there, input your info into their system. It’s all digital, so there’s no way to not have your FPC’s sent in with your F4. Just saying… 🤷🏼

Plus, after the first one, buying a can through them is as simple as buying shit on Amazon, but with a DocuSign to sign in 24 hours. If you have he DocuSihn app on your phone, it stores your signature, so it takes literally 30 seconds. 👍🏼

I’d be cussing out my dealer, and demanding a transfer to a competent dealer with the Silencer Shop kiosk, and from there, input your info into their system. It’s all digital, so there’s no way to not have your FPC’s sent in with your F4. Just saying… 🤷🏼

Plus, after the first one, buying a can through them is as simple as buying shit on Amazon, but with a DocuSign to sign in 24 hours. If you have he DocuSihn app on your phone, it stores your signature, so it takes literally 30 seconds. 👍🏼
IMG_7811.png

I would never use silencer shop unless it was the very last option ever ever. They mess up just as often as the other dealers, probably more because they don't actually give a shit about the customer.

Reactions: Guns&WhiteWater

My dealer is great to deal with. I’ve done a few where the cards had to be mailed in and this is the first problem I’ve had. Since then he has switched to digital fingerprinting. Everything has been resubmitted. So it’s another waiting game.

The only dealer near me with a SS kiosk is terrible to deal with. I wouldn’t give them the time if day if they were the only dealership around.

Last edited:
I would never use silencer shop unless it was the very last option ever ever. They mess up just as often as the other dealers, probably more because they don't actually give a shit about the customer.
In 11 cans, I've never had a single issue... The only hiccups we had, was when I was doing pre-production T&R for the OCL Hydrogen cans, and they were so new, they were not listed in their system yet, so it had to be updated in their system, before they could assign the cans to me, so we could finalize the paperwork (since they were sent straight to my dealer from OCL). But that's not a SS issue, that was just a new to market hiccup that was quickly rectified and updated. And haven't had an issue since then.

In 11 cans, I've never had a single issue... The only hiccups we had, was when I was doing pre-production T&R for the OCL Hydrogen cans, and they were so new, they were not listed in their system yet, so it had to be updated in their system, before they could assign the cans to me, so we could finalize the paperwork (since they were sent straight to my dealer from OCL). But that's not a SS issue, that was just a new to market hiccup that was quickly rectified and updated. And haven't had an issue since then.
I used them a little over a year ago and it took them four months to get back to me and do verification so everything could move forward

I used them a little over a year ago and it took them four months to get back to me and do verification so everything could move forward

yeah. these threads are full of those stories. but the guy you responded to is EXTREMELY fond of them and mentions them every chance he gets.

yeah. these threads are full of those stories. but the guy you responded to is EXTREMELY fond of them and mentions them every chance he gets.
Yeah, I’m the only person on the forum who successfully uses Silencer Shop… 🙄 Don’t be a butthurt dumbass.

Fun fact: 90+% of people only use the internet to bitch about things, therefore, you always hear the loudest voices, even if they’re an extreme minority.

Also, your insinuation that I’m shilling for them is pathetic. Grow a pair and say it like a man, if you believe it’s true. I’m not affiliated with them at all, just stating my experiences have all been positive. How is telling the truth shilling? 🙄

Yeah, I’m the only person on the forum who successfully uses Silencer Shop… 🙄 Don’t be a butthurt dumbass.

Fun fact: 90+% of people only use the internet to bitch about things, therefore, you always hear the loudest voices, even if they’re an extreme minority.

Also, your insinuation that I’m shilling for them is pathetic. Grow a pair and say it like a man, if you believe it’s true. I’m not affiliated with them at all, just stating my experiences have all been positive. How is telling the truth shilling? 🙄

i had a long deal typed out but I wont get in an internet pissing match with a guy making Youtube "gun" videos with his 4 door jeep .

with your response above, i have a much better idea where you're coming from.

have a great day.

• Haha
Reactions: Jnull
i had a long deal typed out but I wont get in an internet pissing match with a guy making Youtube "gun" videos with his 4 door jeep .

with your response above, i have a much better idea where you're coming from.

have a great day.
🤣😂🤣 The insecurity in your masculinity is hilarious. It’s obvious by your judgment of someone else’s vehicle choice, and what they do for fun in their spare time, as if it actually affects you in some way.

Reactions: Crowlander
202 days today.
My slight dyslexia reads that as 220 days.
That means my can should be approved any day now right? 🤣

214 days on a Salvo-12. 😐

And 95 days on a Hybrid 46. :poop:

This is why I only check this thread about once a month.

Reactions: Bluedog82
How are you liking the RF22? I submitted one during the big KGM sale

RAZR 556
Submitted 1/14/2023
Trust
201 days, come on batch approval
So far I’m really liking it. Not effecting accuracy like I’ve been told some .22 suppressors can do. But I only have about 300 rounds through it so far.

Reactions: southernpew