• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are you kidding, seems as though they don't even know Montana is a state. My dealer here has not seen a stamp in months, I have been waiting since March and all I hear is crickets. Take my money and maybe someday we will earn it, what a system we tolerate. There I feel better now, or do I, sorry for the rant...

I checked on one I've been waiting for since March. They told me the last batch they got I were from Feb. They did say there are now 4 folks signing the stamps instead of only one. This is in Texas.

When I went in to send off my trust and sign the Form 4 my SOT said that now we didn't need to do form 4. Not for suppressor, she said it was an internet deal now. Not real sure, I am hearing of this E-Form, I guess its the same thing.

SHe said now all I do is wait. I hope this new transfer goes quick, I'm thinking 8-10 months though.

When I went in to send off my trust and sign the Form 4 my SOT said that now we didn't need to do form 4. Not for suppressor, she said it was an internet deal now. Not real sure, I am hearing of this E-Form, I guess its the same thing.

SHe said now all I do is wait. I hope this new transfer goes quick, I'm thinking 8-10 months though.
I've been hearing times like 3 months for Eform trusts. So few know about it, there's no backlog, so it's REALLY quick.

Update: Do to the government shut down two months ago they have cut the already over worked staff. Current wait time is 10-11 months. They are currently processing February of 2013. Mine should be here right before Christmas.

Update: Do to the government shut down two months ago they have cut the already over worked staff. Current wait time is 10-11 months. They are currently processing February of 2013. Mine should be here right before Christmas.

quick question - does "processing February of 2013" mean arrived, check cashed, or pending?

Yea, that is what they told me when I called 3 weeks ago.. and guess what, I got 2 stamps last week from forms that were received by the BATFE March 5th 2013.

C'mon man, this is the Obummer administration we are talking about, the administration of LIES!

Ah sorry. Means, I sent my app in. my check got cashed end of feb 2013. Everything is completed. They need to stamp and mail it to the ffl so I can then go pick up my new baby. So to answer the question they are processing feb apps

I sent papers and check in September 2013, went pending 11/15. I was told 9 months from 11/15 this week!!! It sucks to buy things that you have forgotten about by the time they arrive

Inside skinny is they are trying to get help to process the apps. They receive over 40000 a year and I believe there is less than a handful, I am sure one person that has to deal with it. It does suck to have to wait. I mean REALLY SUCKS but it is not the fault of the ATF. They are only there to enforce the law, they didn't make it. They have to wait the same amount of time to get their toys approved.

Well unless my math is wrong. the ATF is pulling down 8 mil a year and they only have a hand full of people doing the checking. If you ask me that is f&$king ridicules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well unless my math is wrong. the ATF is pulling down 8 mil a year and they only have a hand full of people doing the checking. If you ask me that is f&$king ridicules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont disagree with your logic but that money doesn't go to ATF. It goes to the department of justice. Which in turn funnels it way to congress who then messes up everything. When he money is redistributed to the ATF for hiring they meaning congress cuts funds. So in a nut shell if congress gives ATF more hiring funds they can process things faster. That wait is longer than a tac ops or larue rifle my friend.

Well its been widely reported that eforms are coming back in a hair over 3 months now. Both 1s and 4s, I should know first hand any day now. Submitted two 1s on 9/20 so fingers crossed. Unfortunately I waited another couple of months to buy some cans that were sent in on eforms. Bought an octane 45 in early September but it was snail mailed, if my eforms come through soon then I may order a osprey so I can get a pistol can sooner.

Are you kidding, seems as though they don't even know Montana is a state. My dealer here has not seen a stamp in months, I have been waiting since March and all I hear is crickets. Take my money and maybe someday we will earn it, what a system we tolerate. There I feel better now, or do I, sorry for the rant...
Montana is a state?
You must be from the other side of the state ... patience grasshopper; it will be worth it!

Submitted: 2/25/13
Check Cashed: 3/4/13
Pending: Unknown
Approved: 12/11/13
Stamp Received: 12/16/13

For what it's worth, my brother in law and I mailed our packages the same day and our stamps both arrived today. Each signed by a different reviewer.

We'll see how these e-forms work. Sent off 1 form4 the old way at the end of August and sent a e-form 4 on December 7th. Curious to see if they come back around the same time.

Purchased in la on jan /2013.... Got back for our LSP 5/2013, mailed to ATF, check cashed on 6/1/13.... That's all I know this far.i hope it's soon... It's been a year thanks to our LSP, so glad that law isn't valid anymore in Louisiana!

STAMPS RECEIVED !!!!
305 days, From Forms Received at ATF 43 weeks and 4 days

NFA Item: One each .223,.30, .338 Templar Tactical Firearms
Trust - Form 4
Forms Sent: Feb. 8 Received Feb 11
Check cashed: Feb. 25
Pending: April 8
Second Pending: July 25
Approved: December 5 2013

I got this in an email from the ATF today:

e_Form_process_time.png

I just wanted to add this.

There was a two letter transposition in the Model name of the suppressor. The examiner corrected the error without returning the Form 4 for correction. Everything about this took longer than I would have liked, but ATF did their part.

Submitted: 2/25/13
Check Cashed: 3/4/13
Pending: Unknown
Approved: 12/11/13
Stamp Received: 12/16/13

For what it's worth, my brother in law and I mailed our packages the same day and our stamps both arrived today. Each signed by a different reviewer.

Awesome! They cashed my check 4/02/13, so it looks like I have about another month. Probably plus a few days for Christmas and New Year Holidays.

I mailed a form 4 on 3/17/13. I finally called yesterday, the nice lady send it didn't go pending until 7/24/13. She also said I could expect it in about 9 months from pending. If I didn't have 3 cans already I would be mildly upset.

If I didn't have 3 cans already I would be mildly upset.
getting mad at the ATF about your paperwork would be about the same as walking in the middle of the wilderness and yelling at the deer for pooping on the ground. Either way you will get nothing back from either character but blank stares.

I started my Thunderbeast 30P-1 adventure in Oct 2012 with a Form 3 to Form 3 transfer which took until Feb 2013 to transfer and then I did my Form 4 paperwork and had the check cashed by ATF in early Feb 13...didn't go pending until 21 April 13 and I am STILL waiting for the Form 4 stamp to come back...UGH!!! So, who am I going to yell at. I guess the deer as they will at least acknowledge my existence with a blank stare.

Last edited:
Sent in paperwork: 2/7/13
Check cashed: 2/14/13
Paperwork to dealer: 12/16/13
Received suppressor: 12/19/13

Got the call from my dealer today on an SDN-6, Stamp is ready to pickup!!
Sent in paperwork: 2/27/13
Check cashed: Soon after that
Approved paperwork mailed to dealer 12/13/2013
Paperwork to dealer: 12/20/13
Received suppressor: Very soon picking it up this weekend!

getting mad at the ATF about your paperwork would be about the same as walking in the middle of the wilderness and yelling at the deer for pooping on the ground. Either way you will get nothing back from either character but blank stares.

I started my Thunderbeast 30P-1 adventure in Oct 2012 with a Form 3 to Form 3 transfer which took until Feb 2013 to transfer and then I did my Form 4 paperwork and had the check cashed by ATF in early Feb 13...didn't go pending until 21 April 13 and I am STILL waiting for the Form 4 stamp to come back...UGH!!! So, who am I going to yell at. I guess the deer as they will at least acknowledge my existence with a blank stare.

I've got one better than that. My form three transferred to my dealer in November 2012 and it took until January 2013 for the process to complete.

I sent my paperwork off and it went to the wrong address and the post office held for a fucking month before sending it back to me. I finally got my paperwork sent off March 19th, the check was cashed March 23rd, and it went pending on May 24th.

I'm pulling my hair out just as much as you are, waiting for approval on my 30BA.

Well, here I was talking trash about the process and low and behold 10 hours after making my comment my SOT called me to tell me my stamp came in.

Sent in paperwork: 2/25/13
Check cashed: 3/5/13
Pending: 4/25/13
2nd Pending: 8/18/13
Approved: Ann Felter - 12/16/13
Stamp in hand: 12/20/13

Well, here I was talking trash about the process and low and behold 10 hours after making my comment my SOT called me to tell me my stamp came in.

Sent in paperwork: 2/25/13
Check cashed: 3/5/13
Pending: 4/25/13
2nd Pending: 8/18/13
Approved: Ann Felter - 12/16/13
Stamp in hand: 12/20/13

Well Merry Christmas to you. Hope it works on the AWC.