• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Form 4 Individual

Resonator
Purchased on 2/18/21
Cashed on 3/9/21 - Still Pending

243 Days

Turbo K
Purchased 9/25/21
Cashed on 10/5/21

Erect9r
Purchased 10/18/21
Cashed on 11/1/21

ATF agent told me those haven't shown up in the system and should wait 90 days before checking.

Form 4 Individual

Resonator
Purchased on 2/18/21
Cashed on 3/9/21 - Still Pending

243 Days

Turbo K
Purchased 9/25/21
Cashed on 10/5/21

Erect9r
Purchased 10/18/21
Cashed on 11/1/21

ATF agent told me those haven't shown up in the system and should wait 90 days before checking.
Not like you're getting them back sooner than 90 days anyway lol

I think we are now looking at 9 months avg. everything I’m seeing on Reddit, they are still approving early Feb this month.

Reactions: 92G
For those who went through SilencerShop, when the atf approves the stamp will my dashboard show it same day? I used a kiosk at a local shop to order, check cashed 3/4/21. I know it SHOULD be getting close, maybe a few more weeks

For those who went through SilencerShop, when the atf approves the stamp will my dashboard show it same day? I used a kiosk at a local shop to order, check cashed 3/4/21. I know it SHOULD be getting close, maybe a few more weeks
Didn't on my first can.
Approved and in my possession since Nov 2019.
Screenshot_20211107-193538_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: z7.jled
I have an approved can from SS back in 2015. Still showing that it's "in progress". I don't think their software tracks this at all.

@LeftyJason and @Lunchbox27 thanks, I’ll call my shop and see if they have anything yet, I was hoping I’d hear from si-shop or someone when it’s approved vs waiting for the stamp to arrive in the mail

@LeftyJason and @Lunchbox27 thanks, I’ll call my shop and see if they have anything yet, I was hoping I’d hear from si-shop or someone when it’s approved vs waiting for the stamp to arrive in the mail

How would any transferor know of an approval prior to an envelope showing up in the mailbox?
You can call the atf with your info and they will tell you the status. Once the check is cashed the status will be pending until approval. The info you need is further up the thread. Trust name or name of individual, name of dealer, serial number of can.

For a form 4, unless you are an nfa level ffl, it won't be coming in your mailbox. It will be who is holding your can. You will get a call from your ffl.

Best thing to do is sorta forget how long it is going to take until you get that happy call from your dealer.

You can call the atf with your info and they will tell you the status. Once the check is cashed the status will be pending until approval. The info you need is further up the thread. Trust name or name of individual, name of dealer, serial number of can.

For a form 4, unless you are an nfa level ffl, it won't be coming in your mailbox. It will be who is holding your can. You will get a call from your ffl.

Best thing to do is sorta forget how long it is going to take until you get that happy call from your dealer.
That really is the best way to go about it. Just say "I will call in a year from the purchase date", then be happy when you get that call from your ffl saying it has come in.

Form 4 Individual
Surefire 7.62 RC2
Purchased on 4JAN21
Cashed on 26JAN21
Stamp at dealer 10NOV21

Reactions: stupkat
Cashed on 3/3 was hoping to have it for deer season but that starts tomorrow
How long is your season? Mine was cashed 2/25 and the dealer had the stamp in hand yesterday, so you might be able to get it in the next week or so if your timeline matches mine.

3 weeks won't be able to get to the range and I hunt at my parents place so I don't shoot around there while it's gun season cause we have a few others who hunt there too.

My oldest was cashed 3/11 and you guys got me salivating over here. Lol. Glad I found the form 1 world to keep me busy while I wait though.

How long is your season? Mine was cashed 2/25 and the dealer had the stamp in hand yesterday, so you might be able to get it in the next week or so if your timeline matches mine.
My check was cashed 2/10 and I am still waiting. I still have no clue how the system can be so random on who get approved when. There are a couple in this thread that were just approved with checks cashed in January.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: KnowNothing256
Form 4 Trust
Two different cans
Pending/Check cashed on 2/11/21
Approved: one approved on 10/29, other pending
Stamp at Dealer:?
Picked up one that was approved on 10/29, still pending on the other one

the last piece of info SS gets is when check cashed. After that they do not receive info. I’m not sure why they created this complicated dashboard. my guess is they want buyers to update approval dates so they can provide waiting time data to potential buyers.

regarding your 3/4/21 stamp, I haven’t seen any March approvals listed anywhere including Reddit/NFA. However NFA tracker has some March approvals listed. wait times are now at 9 months. I also have two March 2021 stamps pending. stinks.

Reactions: Lunchbox27
Bought a TBAC Takedown through a kiosk at a local shopon February 3rd.
I paid the dealer via debit card, so I have no idea when or if the “check was cashed.”
I haven’t heard anything as of yet.
Tried to login to the Silencer Shop website and couldn’t remember my password. Hit the link to reset it and never got an email.

Bought a TBAC Takedown through a kiosk at a local shopon February 3rd.
I paid the dealer via debit card, so I have no idea when or if the “check was cashed.”
I haven’t heard anything as of yet.
Tried to login to the Silencer Shop website and couldn’t remember my password. Hit the link to reset it and never got an email.
It usually takes about a month for your check to be cashed through silencer shop from the date of original purchase. You are likely early March, maybe late February at best.

It usually takes about a month for your check to be cashed through silencer shop from the date of original purchase. You are likely early March, maybe late February at best.
Stopped in to the FFL today. Check was cashed on 2/1/21.
Turns out I bought the van on 1/18.
Heard from the shop owner cans are a year out. Obviously that isn’t the case.

Reactions: kyzim311
the last piece of info SS gets is when check cashed. After that they do not receive info. I’m not sure why they created this complicated dashboard. my guess is they want buyers to update approval dates so they can provide waiting time data to potential buyers.

regarding your 3/4/21 stamp, I haven’t seen any March approvals listed anywhere including Reddit/NFA. However NFA tracker has some March approvals listed. wait times are now at 9 months. I also have two March 2021 stamps pending. stinks.
Yeah I got 2 April '21 stamps waiting 😑😑 will probably be February-April next year. Stoopid

Deadair Nomad-L from SilencerShop

Purchased: 12/18/20
Check cashed: 1/22/21
Stamp & can in hand: 10/13/2021

Reactions: 92G
Anyone heard anything about the supposed testing of efile form 4 happening soon? I know thats been rumored before and I don’t want to get too hopeful.

Form 4, individual is about 11 months lately.
Claim is 9ish months but actual has been closer to 11.

Reactions: DIBBS
Form 4, individual is about 11 months lately.
Claim is 9ish months but actual has been closer to 11.
That's what mine took this past time
Right at 11 months and they were in a trust. I was talking about the supposed "efile form 4" idea, and the timeline that would be associated with it though.

Anyone heard anything about the supposed testing of efile form 4 happening soon? I know thats been rumored before and I don’t want to get too hopeful.

Been a bunch of screenshots of supposed email from the ATF claiming next month for eFile Form 4s.

Wait on eFile Form 4s in one hand and shit in the other. I'd love to be wrong, since I just submitted another paper form I will happily cancel and get the dealer to eFile, but I don't see it happening.

Reactions: Lunchbox27
I've been hearing rumors of the ATF bringing back efile form 4's for a while now. I've also been hearing a bunch of reasons why they can't or won't, most of which are probably completely false anyway. I did read in one of the budgets that was posted (can't recall where I saw it) that money was allocated for upgrading the system, but again take that with a grain of salt. It was slated to be online by the end of this year, but everyone knows how slow the US government is on pretty much everything......
In the end, I don't think anyone truly knows if or when that will happen (hope it does), I sure wouldn't put off buying a suppressor if your thinking of getting one....or several :p.

YHM Resonator K
Form 4 Individual

2/11 - ATF Received Paperwork
2/18 - Check Cashed

This wait is going to kill me. Might pick up my next one to pass the time.
YHM Resonator K
Form 4 Individual

2/11 - ATF Received Paperwork
2/18 - Check Cashed
11/23 - Still Pending

God damnit ATF, get your shit together.

Reactions: earthquake
I just received the call my Sandman is approved to pick up. Check cashed 2/10/21 so that’s 9 months 13 days on mine. Waiting in the call for my Mask HD. Hopefully any day now also.

Yup. I've just resigned to the fact that I will get my March pending in February 2022. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised by an earlier stamp, but I won't be worrying about it anymore.
I won't be too upset until I start seeing December 2021 e-file stamps coming in before my March stamp.

I’m freakin June. I’m just hoping they don’t shut the government down agan. That really screwed me last time…..
Yeah.. I have another one from May. Just put another in 2 weeks ago. That one is 2023 easily at this point.

Stamp collecting is fun.

Reactions: SlimJim_
does anyone have any experience with the dead air odessa

will let you know when mine clears…LOL

should be any time now. The Wolfman 9mm can I ordered a couple weeks prior to that one cleared a couple weeks ago; right at 10-months wait. Have that Odessa and a Rugged Obsidian 45 in jail… waiting for them to join the rest of the stamp collection:

AAC SD (.308)
AAC SD-N6 (.308)
AAC TiRant 45
AAC Element-II (.22LR)
Radical RF-22 (like the Silencerco Sparrow, but without the clam shells…spend the extra $50 for the Sparrow)
Crux Axe-6 (dedicated 5.56 can for my daughter’s SBR; company no longer around..too bad, great can)
Bower’s 458 vers-adapt (huge can for my 450 BM SBR; works well on all of my current AR platforms too)
Dead Air Wolfman in raw titanium (9mm)

In the queue for Ecco Machine to re-core my TiRant 45…literally 10’s of thousands of rounds through that can and the aluminum baffles are pretty heavily pitted; the stainless steel baffles, including the blast baffle are holding up just fine. Also having them cut off the 51T mounts on my two AAC .308 cans and convert them to direct thread. My mounts are still good to go for now, but will eventually fail…and with AAC no longer around thanks to Remington’s mismanagement, I want to have a standardized mount to future proof those cans.

Fun fact: my TiRant was actually in for a factory recoring when they went tits up…that was an agonizing few weeks while I waited to find out what happened to my can. Finally took me contacting the Law office overseeing their side of the bankruptcy to get them moving. Got my can back intact…but no new baffles. :confused: I mean, it literally would have taken them less than a minute to open it up, dump out the old stack, and slide a new one in. I know I can order very similar baffles as part of a ‘solvent trap’ kit and drill them out myself (the tube is the serialized suppressor), but as a member of the federal pension check of the month club, I’m not taking any chances.