• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Awesome! What cans did you get? My 2 that came back were my Nomad-LT and Mask HD.

Nevermind, I see in the post above... If you haven't shot the Nomad-L yet, be prepared to be shocked at how quiet it is on short-action bolt-action rifles and subsonic .300 BLK. My Nomad-LT is insane. My local SOT is a machine gun range, and they have tons of cans, and customers who have suppressors, and everyone that works there heard it, and was shocked at how good it sounds & how quiet it is. The Nomad-L is the same can, just stainless steel instead of titanium.
Where’s the review on the LT I’m itching to pull the trigger on one.

He isn't lying I have been in suppressors for about 15 year's have many and the Nomad L or LT is mind blowing. I have the L and it's just wow on 300blackout. My buddy has the standard Nomad. And it's great butt if you don't care about a little more weight and length I'd go with the Nomad L or LT over any 30 cal cans I've heard in person. The Enfield SPX 30 is supposed to be insane to butt I haven't heard it in person.

He isn't lying I have been in suppressors for about 15 year's have many and the Nomad L or LT is mind blowing. I have the L and it's just wow on 300blackout. My buddy has the standard Nomad. And it's great butt if you don't care about a little more weight and length I'd go with the Nomad L or LT over any 30 cal cans I've heard in person. The Enfield SPX 30 is supposed to be insane to butt I haven't heard it in person.

How does it stack against dominus?

• Wow
Reactions: Jackomason
It's a G215 there 2500 bucks they have a AR version than a bolt fully carbon fiber for 2200.
To build a high-quality .300 BLK rifle with top-tier parts, you're going to be about $2,500 invested with a decent optic on top.

I looked on their website, but didn't see a bolt-action rifle. I would love to have a bolt-action .300 BLK "pistol" (SBA3 brace) like the Christiansen Arms MPP. I'll probably end up having to buy a Black Collar Arms pistol in .300 BLK (bolt-action). But I know those have to be pricey.

It's coming, but I haven't gotten enough footage of it yet to make a video. I guess I could make a couple short ones. I think I got video of it vs my Sandman-S on my .300 BLK. So, I'll have to see what I can find.

That being said, it is stupid-quiet on a bolt-gun...Even with supersonics. My .260 Rem with supersonics is hearing-safe...No lie. Some will call bullshit on that, but it is. Everyone that works at the range was standing in there while I was shooting it just in shock at how quiet it is. And they are a class III FFL/SOT, and they sell and have all sorts of suppressors and machine-guns and stuff, so it takes A LOT to impress them.

We also shot a subsonic .308 Win round through it on my buddy's Bergara rifle (.my .308 isn't threaded...Yet...) and it literally sounded like an old Daisy Red Ryder (spring-powered) BB gun. It was ridiculous...Absolutely ridiculously quiet.

I can't wait to get a bolt-action .300 BLK to shoot it on. I might even deer hunt with it, if I do, depending on how things go with money and all.

Reactions: K80/6.5
To build a high-quality .300 BLK rifle with top-tier parts, you're going to be about $2,500 invested with a decent optic on top.

I looked on their website, but didn't see a bolt-action rifle. I would love to have a bolt-action .300 BLK "pistol" (SBA3 brace) like the Christiansen Arms MPP. I'll probably end up having to buy a Black Collar Arms pistol in .300 BLK (bolt-action). But I know those have to be pricey.
Yea I no GunBroker did have some really nice custom built one's. Have you had a chance to try 6.5? That's the round I haven't tried yet. And I just ordered a naked L lol. That's how impressed I am with it.

How does it stack against dominus?
I have the Dominus and it's great and up there. Butt as Mudrunner was saying. It's almost shocking how quiet it is. On 300 blackout the cycling is all you hear in a AR format. And sadly and video you watch on suppressors you still don't get the whole experience of the sound.

It's coming, but I haven't gotten enough footage of it yet to make a video. I guess I could make a couple short ones. I think I got video of it vs my Sandman-S on my .300 BLK. So, I'll have to see what I can find.

That being said, it is stupid-quiet on a bolt-gun...Even with supersonics. My .260 Rem with supersonics is hearing-safe...No lie. Some will call bullshit on that, but it is. Everyone that works at the range was standing in there while I was shooting it just in shock at how quiet it is. And they are a class III FFL/SOT, and they sell and have all sorts of suppressors and machine-guns and stuff, so it takes A LOT to impress them.

We also shot a subsonic .308 Win round through it on my buddy's Bergara rifle (.my .308 isn't threaded...Yet...) and it literally sounded like an old Daisy Red Ryder (spring-powered) BB gun. It was ridiculous...Absolutely ridiculously quiet.

I can't wait to get a bolt-action .300 BLK to shoot it on. I might even deer hunt with it, if I do, depending on how things go with money and all.
How was the accuracy on the .260? Listening to pew science and just hearing everyone say I should have bought a tbac. It has me a little worried how the accuracy will be with the TI that is in jail.

Yea I no GunBroker did have some really nice custom built one's. Have you had a chance to try 6.5? That's the round I haven't tried yet. And I just ordered a naked L lol. That's how impressed I am with it.
I haven't had a chance to shoot it on the 6.5 Grendel yet. But maybe this upcoming weekend...

Right now I'm working on a video of the Nomad-LT on my .260 Rem and my .300 BLK.

The only issue is, the ONLY ammo I had during the filming with it on my .300 BLK (in this particular video) was some crap-tastic supposed-to-be 220gr. subsonic ammo that was loaded up many years ago by an ammo processor that was making it or 10.5" barrels, and shorter... And not for 16" barrels. So, you can hear most of them going supersonic in my 16" barrel... So, it's nowhere near as quiet as it is when it's truly subsonic ammo, but it's still really quiet.

That said, my future footage will not have that issue, since all the .300 BLK ammo I have is stuff I've worked-up and loaded to ensure it's subsonic.

I suppose I could just do a .260 Rem video for now, and then film another .300 BLK video this weekend with the REAL subsonics in the AR...

I have the Dominus and it's great and up there. Butt as Mudrunner was saying. It's almost shocking how quiet it is. On 300 blackout the cycling is all you hear in a AR format. And sadly and video you watch on suppressors you still don't get the whole experience of the sound.
I record guitar and make my own YT videos, so I have to use an interface (to avoid latency) and to power my 80-Ohm BeyerDynamic DT770 PRO headphones. High-quality headphones like that, and good recording angles, and you can get a pretty close experience virtually. I choose all my recording angles for this reason. I have tested a lot of angles and distances, mic left or right, etc... But if you listen to my shooting videos through good headphones, you can get a pretty decent representation of the volume and sound.

I'm finishing up the .260 Rem video now. Should have it up shortly. I'll probably start a whole new thread for it, since a bunch of people bitched last time, and tried to call me a spambot... 😡

How was the accuracy on the .260? Listening to pew science and just hearing everyone say I should have bought a tbac. It has me a little worried how the accuracy will be with the TI that is in jail.
Accuracy has been stellar on all my rifles. Still stacking dimes at 200 with all of them. And believe it or not, my POI shift is virtually nil between my 2 Sandman-S cans and my Nomad-LT (w/ KeyMo). I was pretty shocked.

Reactions: K80/6.5
Accuracy has been stellar on all my rifles. Still stacking dimes at 200 with all of them. And believe it or not, my POI shift is virtually nil between my 2 Sandman-S cans and my Nomad-LT (w/ KeyMo). I was pretty shocked.
My form 1 can has zero shift. I shot it and drilled my 308 this past weekend with the can on at 1000 yds over and over. Maybe some cans do, but it seems that the whole "poi shift" with a can isn't as hard and fast a rule as I've read it was many times...

Reactions: FuhQ
I record guitar and make my own YT videos, so I have to use an interface (to avoid latency) and to power my 80-Ohm BeyerDynamic DT770 PRO headphones. High-quality headphones like that, and good recording angles, and you can get a pretty close experience virtually. I choose all my recording angles for this reason. I have tested a lot of angles and distances, mic left or right, etc... But if you listen to my shooting videos through good headphones, you can get a pretty decent representation of the volume and sound.

I'm finishing up the .260 Rem video now. Should have it up shortly. I'll probably start a whole new thread for it, since a bunch of people bitched last time, and tried to call me a spambot... 😡
Cool I will have check it out.

New thread with video... Feel free to go to the YT video (on YouTube) and like, share, post it on other forums and on FB or social media, subscribe to my channel, and help a brother out... I'm not a pro, just doing it for fun, and to help others hear what they sound like to make informed choices with their hard-earned money. 👍🏼

Reactions: Deadair7302
Just looked on Reddit and a bunch of Jan are finally coming threw. My next two are 2/2/2021 pending so September 2nd would be 7 Months I just don't see it happening. Hope it does though.
Where on reddit? I'm on r/NFA but I don't see anything like this going on there...

YHM resonator R2 (trust through silencer shop)
Purchased 12/31/20
Cashed: 2/8/21

yhm turbo t2 (trust through silencer shop)
Purchased 1/21/21
Cashed 3/2/21

yhm resonator K (not a trust, silencer shop
Purchased 2/24/21
Cashed 3/19/21

All pending

So what’s the difference between your form 4 being approved and the stamp coming in? I thought they were all the same? My check was cashed 1/8/21. All done thru the kiosk. How do I check to see if it’s been approved?

So what’s the difference between your form 4 being approved and the stamp coming in? I thought they were all the same? My check was cashed 1/8/21. All done thru the kiosk. How do I check to see if it’s been approved?
After the ATF approves your form, it usually takes them 2-4 weeks to mail it back the SOT you bought it from. If it's been about 6-7 months you can call them to check, but all they're going to tell you is....Not in the system.....Pending.....or Approved/Declined.
304-616-4500
They'll want your name, the name of the store you bought it from and the serial number. Every time I've called, they have been very helpful.

Reactions: Lunchbox27
Sandman-S
Form 4 trust
Purchased 10/19/20
Paperwork received 11/4/2020
Check cashed 11/16/2020
Form 4 approved 8-23-2021
Picked up from dealer 8-30-21
Around 10 months total
565AFC19-CBE6-41B2-824D-ABC4AFD5660B.jpeg

6 cans in jail currently.

TBAC Dominus, 338 Ultra, Ultra 7-6.5
Form 4 trust
Ordered direct from TBAC 11-25-20
Purchased 6-1-21
Check Cashed 6-24-21

DA Sandman-S MIL, DA Sandman-S
Form 4 Trust
Purchased 6-21-21
Check Cashed 7-4-21

Surefire SOCOM556 RC2
Form 4 Trust
Purchased 8-30-21
Check Cashed: TBD

Reactions: Jackomason
Just an FYI, my form 4 stamp that was approved on 7/27 was delivered to my dealer on 8/27. He said he has seen many take close to 90 days from approval to delivery. So I guess my first suppressor purchase is complete after 15 months. Good job, feds.

The guys at my favorite LGS, where I purchased my Sandman-S, told me last week they haven’t received a stamp in about 4 months. They file form4’s all the time. I’ve been waiting since the beginning of February with several form1’s approved in the meantime. I actually contacted the ATF and asked nicely if all these recently approved form1’s could help expedite my form4. Their answer was no. Lol. I’ll continue waiting.

Waiting since November on my Sandman (Form 4 Electronic, Trust). Just ordered a SilencerCo Sparrow yesterday. So either 10 months, or 1 day so far.

Pending 12/24/20
Approved 8/4/21
Stamp at dealer 09/02/21

Reactions: 92G
DA Nomad Ti on single shot trust
Pending: 01/05/21
Approved: 8/05/21
Stamp Received: 08/15/21

Rugged Oculus 22 on single shot trust
Approved: 8/24/21
Stamp Received: ?

Reactions: 92G
DA Nomad Ti on single shot trust
Approved: 8/05/21
Stamp Received: 08/15/21

Rugged Oculus 22 on single shot trust
Approved: 8/24/21
Stamp Received: ?
My Nomad-LT and Mask HD were purchased at the exact same time (12/4/20) in the same cart, and sent at the exact same time to the ATF, and instead of being batch approved, they were approved 3 days apart??? However that happens? LOL Luckily, they were both sent in the same batch of approvals and stamps, so I got them both at the same time, since that dealer is 75 miles away, but unfortunately, they screwed up some stuff, and I'm having to wait on my Rugged Obsidian 45 that was bought 1 day later, but had to be resubmitted on 8/17/21 due to their error with a bunch of suppressors. Hopefully it will get expedited and approved soon, since all the crap happened about 3 weeks shy of an approval. 🙄

I hope I'm getting close. This is my favorite thread to watch for turnaround time. My last can took 6 months, I think this administration is probably insisting the ATF takes more coffee breaks.

Yankee Hill Turbo K
Form 4 trust
Purchased 12/16/2020
Check cashed 1/29/2021
Pending

My Nomad-LT and Mask HD were purchased at the exact same time (12/4/20) in the same cart, and sent at the exact same time to the ATF, and instead of being batch approved, they were approved 3 days apart??? However that happens? LOL Luckily, they were both sent in the same batch of approvals and stamps, so I got them both at the same time, since that dealer is 75 miles away, but unfortunately, they screwed up some stuff, and I'm having to wait on my Rugged Obsidian 45 that was bought 1 day later, but had to be resubmitted on 8/17/21 due to their error with a bunch of suppressors. Hopefully it will get expedited and approved soon, since all the crap happened about 3 weeks shy of an approval. 🙄
You’ll love that Obsidian!

Reactions: FuhQ