• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Individual Form 4
Pending 2/8/21
Approved 11/28/21
Arrived 12/15/21

Rex MG7 (a couple batched together and approved by the same person)

Last edited:
my check cashed 3/3/21 still pending as of December 23, 2021. Dead Air Nomad L

F4 Trust
Check Cashed 4/9/21
Pending still

F4 Trust
Check Chased 4/26/21
Pending still

Both F4s Mailed by SliencerShop so not sure one how accurate dates are for checks cashed. But the wait continues.

Individual Form 4
Cashed/Pending: 3/25/2021
Still Pending: 12/30/2021
Omega 300

92BBC90D-D995-4ED9-B1F9-450EA39FB3D2.jpeg

Well I just bought one through the new rifle system. Hopefully it only takes 30 days 😂

12/28/21 - Can Purchased/Kiosk Profile Completed

12/30/21 - E-Form 4 individual completed

12/31/21 - Tax stamp paid

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie112
Well SilencerShop was doing promos of buy a rifle one get a pistol one free. I think that contributed to the system going down again. So yes, system is flooded.

Well SilencerShop was doing promos of buy a rifle one get a pistol one free. I think that contributed to the system going down again. So yes, system is flooded.
SilencerCo. Thing is, that Promo was running long before the ATF eForm data released. As soon as the eForm thing dropped, all their SilencerCo cans went out of stock, esp because of the promo.

Buddy of mine got an Omega 36m. Submitted all his data to SilencerCo. This was a month ago. They just shipped his free can, so they’re moving that shit this time.

SilencerCo. Thing is, that Promo was running long before the ATF eForm data released. As soon as the eForm thing dropped, all their SilencerCo cans went out of stock, esp because of the promo.

Buddy of mine got an Omega 36m. Submitted all his data to SilencerCo. This was a month ago. They just shipped his free can, so they’re moving that shit this time.
Guess this explains why SiCo has been so slow with CS. Good to know.

Thanks for clarifying.

Haven’t bought a can in quite a few years. I’ve been looking at a few recently and came across this thread just to see what wait times are... Wow!

TBAC Ultra 7 Gen 2
Form 4 @ Tag Firearms Kiosk

Purchased: 2/22/21
Cashed: 3/7/21
Approved: Pending
Stamp at Dealer: NA

Was hoping I’d have for deer season, losing hope.
Called today, still pending. She said it should be this month, otherwise next. She said 8 months is the average, I am at 10 months.

Called today, still pending. She said it should be this month, otherwise next. She said 8 months is the average, I am at 10 months.
So they weren't all shipped off to E form 4 school for the next 6 months? I guess there's still hope. Seems like things have slowed down though.

Check cashed 3/4

Still pending.. just called.

SS Trust -Nomad L

About to start another for a Rex MG7 K 358 (9mm). Hopefully the 60-90 day efile works!

ok, my dealer 2 days ago got an envelope with 10 form 4 approvals (all mine). 2 SBRs the rest cans (KAC and deadairs for my ars). What was weird is these form 4 (trust) were filed over 5 different timeframes from dec 2020 to July 2021. All approved by same examiner on the same date . Its like they bunched them all together and just approved em. I was happy, cleared out all 10 pendings from 2021. My next few going into eforms.

ok, my dealer 2 days ago got an envelope with 10 form 4 approvals (all mine). 2 SBRs the rest cans (KAC and deadairs for my ars). What was weird is these form 4 (trust) were filed over 5 different timeframes from dec 2020 to July 2021. All approved by same examiner on the same date . Its like they bunched them all together and just approved em. I was happy, cleared out all 10 pendings from 2021. My next few going into eforms.
There have been a done of batch approvals lately from what I have seen on reddit. Congrats!

Dominus purchased from TBAC with 50% cert 2-4-20

Transferred to my SOT on 12-1-20

Life got busy, my father died, too much to list..

Mailed everything to ATF on 2-22-21, Trust with 3 responsible persons

Check was cashed 3-5-21

Hopefully I will be able to update this in 6-9 months, less would be better, but not expecting it.
Approved on 12-21-21, stamp at SOT 1-3-22, picked it up yesterday. Nine months and 18 days.

Reactions: Lunchbox27
Form 4 single shot trust

Submitted 2/12
Cashed 3/7
Approved 12/30
Yet to get the call it’s at the dealer, I’m just happy with some progress!

Reactions: Lunchbox27
I just picked up my can Wednesday, January 5,2022. Paperwork submitted December 30, 2020. Stamp signed December 21, 2021.

I would call and inquire. 14 months is definitely outside the norm. Looks like the norm now is 10-11months. Past that, contact your Representatives… but we both know that is pointless.

Funny, I called today. The new initial recorded message seems to make a clear distinction between “pending” and “assigned”.

When speaking with the lady, we were chatting a bit and she mentioned how folks lately seem to be asking more about “assigned” status. 🤠

According to her she can’t see when they are assigned and can’t give out that info. I told her that it was the new initial recorded message that was doing this. It literally plants the mental seed to ask about assigned status…. She was very nice and helpful but you gotta love the Government.

Got the call from the dealer today, stamp arrived!!

3/4/21 check cashed tbac dominus form 4 with a trust (313 days)

I’m traveling for work through March, but when I get back it’s game on
You are giving me hope, mine was same 3/4 check date!

Got the call from the dealer today, stamp arrived!!

3/4/21 check cashed tbac dominus form 4 with a trust (313 days)

I’m traveling for work through March, but when I get back it’s game on
I picked mine up last week and have shot it on an 18" and 28" 6.5 creed bolt gun. I noticed a metallic ring on the 28", will shoot it again this afternoon with an Armegeddon high temp cover and see if that changes anything. Could have been the magnetospeed bayonet too. Confirming zero without the bayonet this evening for an anterless hunt Saturday. Going to shoot an NRL Hunter match in February, so I figured I should hunt with it first!

good to be able to check on what everyone else is going through. I have like 6 that were cashed in March, 1 in Apr that I am waiting on.

also have an SBR, but think FFL is sitting on till can is approved with it. (MP5SD).

anyway, thanks everyone for posting timeframes, will update mine with dates once the dam things get approved.

funny but not funny part is the SD can was part of the very old BOGO offer from Silencerco, kept checking on it every 6 or so months while overseas, no hurry, to find out FFL never submitted. was submitted in MAR finally, but sit in his safe for like 2yrs. yeah.. patience. unluckily, I am out of US quite a bit, so plan way ahead. last batch also included a .50cal suppressor. maybe late this year I will start looking at .50 cals once I have can in hand.