• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

France is burnng down....

This really is bizzaro world.

Poland standing up to both Germany and Russia.

The French fucking shit up while America is too worried about faggotry and student loan debt.
You mean Poland wants 1.4-1.5 trillion Eur from Germany as WW2 reparations while already racking the equivalent of post ww2 Europe Marshall plan (yes In 2023 USD$ adjusted value ) every 4 years from EU development funds.

Last edited:
I just had a seizure looking at all of that cord and your crooked IFF.
1/3 is a nods retention band not in use
1/3 is bastardized Comtac III’s
1/3 is chaos that needs to be trimmed

I can’t see the IFF when I’m wearing it so it doesn’t bother me :ROFLMAO:

It seems Netflix already made the movie

Yes, Athena is a great movie to watch if you want to understand how "the other side" in France feels.

The Global Elites are no friends to the "immigrants" they pack Europe with.
As much as the natives hate what is being done to them, the Global Elites are just as much about oppressing the "immigrants" as soon as they arrive because they don't wan't them to be allowed to assimilate, they want them to be disaffected and resentful and disassociated so the Global Elites can stir up hatred and strife between all sides to destroy the countries and prepare the way for the New World Order.

In any case it seems everyone is waiting for a white knight or at least some yokels with mulets and guns to pacify the Maghreb crowd

Looks like a lot of the rioters are wearing all black. Are they antifa or do other groups embrace the idea wearing identical clothing?

Also noting that they are taking out surveillance cameras. Wonder if the WEF encourages this sort of mayhem as an experiment method of initiating martial law?

IMG_2651.png

I have found a new non-binary artist name. 'George Nahel', how cool is that?

Five to eight million illegals have been allowed to cross the border in the last couple years. With 20 million previously allowed in that's about 10% of the population. Now you know why the MSM has a blackout on the coverage from France.
It's the plan
And it ain’t the Mexicans I’m worried about, even tho we should be terrified of some of those also!

Reactions: DarnYankeeUSMC
That tweet is gone
i think twitter is limiting views for the moment to people with accounts. musk claims he is trying to stop data scraping (feds gathering data).
he is limiting views to 6-8k/day for verified accounts and 600-800 for unverified accounts.

this is why macron wants to shut down the internet, besides hiding the destruction he invited with his regime's disastrous policies.

Agree completely with the French "deplorable".
Suggested the same approach in the Great Reset thread when (not if) all the woke social and fiscal policies cause the solid matter to hit the rotating device here in the USA.

Reactions: Flyingbullseye
Archetypical white European redneck still has a mullet in 2023

I am pretty sure new age warriors like ARMY STRONG! Maj Rachel Jones! wouldn't cut it
size0-full.jpg
Looks more like an Admiral.