• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

France is burnng down....

The French helped us during the Revolutionary War. It is only proper that we help them in return. A company of rifle armed Korean and Chinese restaurant owners and a company of Alabama/Texas hog hunters, all equipped with semiauto and bolt action precision rifles, and with no bag/tag limit, should take care of the problem real quick. I think the record feral hog smashing session in Texas was like 250-300 hogs shot in one night by just 3 guys with ARs and thermal gear in 2017? Yep, just give us a green light.
Whatchu talkin bout Willis? This is 2023

Fake news.

That was a cut from Longest Day with the subtitles removed.
Does US army pay them better ?

The number of LGBT officers has increased dramatically in the Victoria Police Force.The police officers began to write themselves down en masse as "gender neutral" in order to receive an increase of AUD1300 per year in salary for additional sets of uniforms. The investigation, of course, will be in relation to the employees, and not to the leadership of the Victorian police, which came up with this game. How they are going to prove the fact of fraud is a mystery. In the current reality, any man can call himself a woman, or a coconut tree and sue the doubter.

''The riots that swept France spread to two other European countries - Switzerland and Belgium. In Brussels, the protests began on June 30 and proceeded fairly peacefully, with police screening suspects and making arrests. Residents took to the streets after calls on social networks to do "like in France."
In Swiss Lausanne, it was much less calm - looters began to rob shops there. As a result of the riots, seven people were detained, six of them minors. According to police, calls to take to the streets came amid unrest in neighboring France. Protesters reportedly threw rocks at the police, as well as Molotov cocktails. Among the "rebels" were children under the age of 15.''

F0H_oAiWIAAPnZR.jpg

They should burn down the louvre museum. That will tick off alot of people.

Has France finally learned its lesson? Will they do what needs to be done? Will the rest of Western Europe?

So has France caught up to our "Summer of Love" in terms of buildings burnt down, police and civilians murdered or maimed, and overall property damage?

Good question. Someone should do an info graphic poster comparison!

Gutfield had the comparison on last night - he must have read my comments. We are up just slightly in overall damage and buildings destroyed but hey - they are only a few days in.

What happens in France, can happen anywhere

A slight correction to your statement: What is happening in France will happen everywhere soon. This is just a small glimpse of the beast technology and how all people will be locked down and controlled. What the gov does in France is merely a test run for a new reality far greater than anything we can really comprehend.

Has France finally learned its lesson? Will they do what needs to be done? Will the rest of Western Europe?
As you can imagine they are learning all the wrong lessons. Their politicians just overwhelmingly voted for wholesale wiretapping without any court order.

The National Assembly in France adopted article 3 of the Justice bill which authorizes the authorities to remotely activate the cameras and microphones of telephones or other connected devices without the knowledge of the persons concerned. 80 votes for, 24 against.

https://newsinfrance.com/justice-la...telephones-approved-by-the-national-assembly/

Reactions: 232593
As you can imagine they are learning all the wrong lessons. Their politicians just overwhelmingly voted for wholesale wiretapping without any court order.

The National Assembly in France adopted article 3 of the Justice bill which authorizes the authorities to remotely activate the cameras and microphones of telephones or other connected devices without the knowledge of the persons concerned. 80 votes for, 24 against.

https://newsinfrance.com/justice-la...telephones-approved-by-the-national-assembly/
I guess it’s back to paper and spoken messages in runner’s ears.

I’d post edgy shit on social media while keeping my phone camera focused on my taint.

Hmm , i dont think anyone fives a fuck when it comes to swinging battons