• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

France is burnng down....

Looks more like an Admiral.
size0-full.jpg

Swiss are just rolling out heavy gear as i looks french rioting spread to Switzerland

Let's hope they can stop it at the border. I don't want to eat my words. It's especially bitter when one has to eat his own satire.

It wasn't about "cheap labor", that's a temp. perk when they "feel" like working.

1. I am super-pissed off about the lions - I hope they find some good meals without getting shot.
2. Those in black gear that are Gucci-armed are NOT immmigrants - they're the equivalent of our Antifa. Look at their wrists. They speak too well to be recent immigrants. I can assure you Macron and all those of his ilk are perfectly safe. Nothing will happen to their "democracy" - this is merely a means to institute the same policies our NDAA/HS did.
3. The only group that could take down the globalists are elite tier I, but they have already been employed to assist TPTB. No one is coming to save anyone.

Police stations but not the politicians homes?
Hmmm?

Hey let's move to a nice city.. then burn it down so it looks like a middle east shithole. Retards, the lot of them.
Sounds like the inner city’s here, hey let’s go burn down are grocery store, pharmacy and gas station then bitch that no one will invest in there communities. Can’t fix stupid I guess!

Posted above - business owners trying to protect their property with bats / wooden sticks. Generally doesn't work well against wolves in packs.
I’m talking about citizens of the community rising up and putting an end to the FrEnCh who are protesting.

As for the business owners…make roof top Asians great again.

Swiss are just rolling out heavy gear as i looks french rioting spread to Switzerland

I spent 1 hour checking ■■■■■■■■, cleaning my PVS14 lens, ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ and drinking coffee. Sadly nothing happened excepted a pair of chance for my country on bike crying like toddler. 😂 (redacted for operational security)

Last edited:

I've never been able to nail down whether douche bags like this are just incredibly stupid useful idiots to the WEF elites; do they not understand the endgame? Or are they in om it and think they'll be part of the ruling class? Either way, they're playing with fire and it will eventually burn them.

I've never been able to nail down whether douche bags like this are just incredibly stupid useful idiots to the WEF elites; do they not understand the endgame? Or are they in om it and think they'll be part of the ruling class? Either way, they're playing with fire and it will eventually burn them.
sort of how robert de niro's support of open borders biden may have led to his grandson overdose death....

I’m talking about citizens of the community rising up and putting an end to the FrEnCh who are protesting.

As for the business owners…make roof top Asians great again.

The French helped us during the Revolutionary War. It is only proper that we help them in return. A company of rifle armed Korean and Chinese restaurant owners and a company of Alabama/Texas hog hunters, all equipped with semiauto and bolt action precision rifles, and with no bag/tag limit, should take care of the problem real quick. I think the record feral hog smashing session in Texas was like 250-300 hogs shot in one night by just 3 guys with ARs and thermal gear in 2017? Yep, just give us a green light.

Last edited:

That guy is spot on EXCEPT doesn't go into what the globalists are trying to accomplish with "replacements".

A conservative estimate is 10 M migrants will be coming across our border. They are being told/instructed to be entitled and not to be "nice" to their hosts.

Reactions: Darayavaus