• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

My last yearly was supposed to be Jan. 10. They cancelled because of Omicron. Haven’t heard back from them.

Wife has deep chest cough, tried to get an appointment to get lungs checked. They could only do it by phone. How the fuck do you listen for pneumonia by phone?

That profession sucks.

While a friction rub is a good indicator, a 2 view chest xray is the best way to diagnose a pneumonia.
Other lung sounds can be appreciated, low air flow, rhonchi, etc, but really need the xray.

And yes.

Like you in your old position, a few smart and dedicated folks surrounded by flippin idiots.
Lots of idiots.

I'd rather undergo a dozen IVs than have to drink Satan's nectar.

Then statistically speaking you have a 1 in 20 chance of dying from ass cancer.

I think I'll drink satan's water and have a camera stuck up my butt every few years. Except now they a pill form of the prep that is much easier to take if your doctor will allow

East to stop? I don't think so. I developed a very aggressive, fast growing colon cancer 18 months after a colonsocopy. Doc found it when he did surgery for diverticulitis. Thought he got it all but it returned just a few months and wiped out my bladder. Lot's of folks on a three year colonoscopy schedule die from stage 4 colon cancer every year.

Not lots. Very few actually.

Could yall stop it with the colon cancer shit.
Buncha morbid motherfuckers.
Everyone knows butt cancer is caused by buttsex.
If I was some of yall I'd get a colonoscopy too.

Now let's get back to funny shit.
I couldn't agree more. Doesn't anyone have some funny dog gif's?

• Love
Reactions: armorpl8chikn
D705A395-F7F5-4996-AC31-248DBDEA6A9D.jpeg

Not if NASA's number one goal for the 'return to the Moon' is "To put women and people of color on the moon." Yes, that's their stated goal. And they are recycling crap equipment and doing no new risky science... they are just virtue signalling.

Hope that when they turn the 'Women and POC's' into an aluminum shower over the South Atlantic in a couple of years that folks remember... NASA's goal was not to advance science or find the best and the brightest or to expand our knowledge as a species. But was to launch some melanin- and mammary- equipped space chimps to the Moon to... virtue signal. The dead astronauts will deserve their long, conscious drop into the ocean... for playing along with it. Knowing they are there because they are worthless tokens.

But whatever... It'll be a good show. And lots of new astronaut jokes! Starburst sales will pick up again.
Disgusting...

Sirhr
What if NASA's main mission has always been to funnel money to politicians. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

you can hear a person telling the owners the gator's NOT friendly.. everyone thinks it's great till @ 18 seconds and the poor dog... :(
Oh, alligators aren’t friendly? Weird

Always laughed at this picture, but it was pointed out to me that underneath the photoshop was Lynn Thompson, the founder of Cold Steel Knives, a competent shooter and fairly well trained in a few martial arts. I hope he has a good sense of humor.
Obviously a black belt in kung pow (chicken)

Had an F350 fire truck like that once.

Not so fun when you are driving to meet an ambulance (or beat them there) on a code blue call.
Rural mountains, long ways between folks.

Before fancy computer screens in trucks at least !

A fire captain once corrected me...they do not have "trucks." They have fire "engines." I said, "Gotcha. We'll diagnose the engine in your engine and give you a call."

I don't know about toasters, but after a few years of new clothes, jewlery, personal firearms, and other "gifts" She sat me down one evening and said "Tools of the Trade". The woman has an exceptional talent for cookery, that deserved to be supported. That first coupleof years, we started collecting things like a really fancy Pressure Canner, a quality set of pots and pans which we have replaced a coupleof times. Large sized kettles and stock pots, because eventually she was feeding three teen-age boys, and myself, quality knives, and food processors, of all sorts. The entire kit for her Kitchen Aid, a good sized meat grinder, double oven, glass pie plates, everything, and anything she wanted. We are approaching 50 years, so I splurged on a Cutco table setting kit. She already has a selection of Cutco knives. She has always been sensible, and knows how to plan and prepare great food, in a variety of styles. She's even got two different types of grain grinders.
A woman that wants "tools of the trade" is worth her weight in gold.

I should change my screen name to Mandingo Babafemi, that shit was hilarious

Reactions: Lawless