• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Funny & awesome pics, vids and memes thread (work safe, no nudity)

Image 2.jpeg

Somehow I doubt it... I think only applies to copyrights that have not been protected over the years...

But if King Rat goes public domain... and Disney's legions of Thug Lawyers can't do anything about it... Oh that's gonna be fun!

Sirhr

Well... It happened! And the cartoons are epic:

From NotTheBee!

1704236660398.png

1704236697098.png

1704236734473.png

1704236819850.png

This just a sampling....

Oh and we need an "Epstein didn't Kill Himself" one. I am sure it's been done already!

Sirhr

Coyotes?! Hell yeah baby they're delicious!

View attachment 8312860

My sister’s cat Max….no not joking….”Max” 😂

Not too sure on that.

One on one, the cat might get lucky. Never seen just one coyote. Around here they are usually in a pair. Or if you don't see the other in the open, if you look you can see in the tree line.

They must have tougher cats where you are. Here they are food. Neighbors lost another last week. They still have horses so they are really fighting mice issues now.

They are going to move to those bucket traps you see all over the internet, to hell with the cats. After the last one is gone, they are done.

Reactions: 91Eunozs
And who knew?

The bottom line may represent the floor, and the middle might represent the seat line, but the top line is certainly not the top of the seats.

Jacksonville news did a news spot on this about a year ago.

The black lines are "rub rails" required by specification at floor, seat level and bottom of the outer skirt with a main purpose of protection in the event of side impact or rollover.

The fire chief consulted in the in the spot said they are NOT intended to tell firefighters where to open the can. Which makes sense because it would be really dumb to blindly cut through a tin can full of kids just because there was a line that said "cut here".

The fire chief consulted in the in the spot said they are NOT intended to tell firefighters where to open the can. Which makes sense because it would be really dumb to blindly cut through a tin can full of kids just because there was a line that said "cut here".
Eh, what’s the worst that could happen?

• Haha
Reactions: doubloon