• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GA Precision Current Lead Times 9/18/14 update

408346550.jpg

As promised, we are getting 20-25 out a week now.

Hey George, or anyone that wants to chime in. What ammo should I send with my 30P when you call for it, when tuning the block? I have a safe full of 175 grainers, between FGGM and Southwest. Also, will this limit me, or can I still run 168's suppressed with the block tuned for 175's, with confidence in the action?

Got an email, one of mine is ready, jan 21 order date...merry f'n Christmas..to me!

Sure wish I would see my build sometime soon! Currently 13 months and waiting not so patiently. (Everything but trigger and stock supplied).

I have to say that is how you should keep your customers posted and up to date on their builds, others could learn a thing or two from it. Keep up the good work. Your on my short list for a build.

Vault is full of GAP-10's they are coming along nicely now.

George, I know we only have 2 weeks left in the month, but is it still looking like orders placed in the first 2 weeks of January will be finished before the new year?

thanks!

Im less than three weeks from a year wait....

A lot of us are, including me. I was really hoping to get this dros'ed before 2014 California rifle registration but that's not looking like an option now:( I received an email two weeks ago saying that mine would ship any day now, but looks like the hand guards are still holding things up?

A lot of us are, including me. I was really hoping to get this dros'ed before 2014 California rifle registration but that's not looking like an option now:( I received an email two weeks ago saying that mine would ship any day now, but looks like the hand guards are still holding things up?

Wonder why you weren't bumped ahead of other orders like those in Maryland and Connecticut.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same boat as you... I really wanted to avoid this too, at this point I'm just thankful I can still get the rifle!

Me too. Fml

i had a jan 11 order date, I got the call this past wednesday asking me to send in my suppressor so they can tune the switchblock.

What is the approximate turn around time on a bolt action rifle if all parts are provided? Rem 700, bottom metal, mag/spring/follower, trigger, barrel, Manners/McMillan stock. Work to be done: true action/bolt, chamber, crown and install barrel, pillar bed.

GA Precision Current Lead Times 12/11/13 update

y3e6enar.jpg

Every rifle in this picture is finished, test fired pending shipment. Holidays put the screws to a lot of things, Tracey has had lots of zero return on phone calls. FFL's are closed for shipment, etc etc. Tis the season. Won't go back to normal for another week. This time of year just sucks to get stuff out, always does.

What is the approximate turn around time on a bolt action rifle if all parts are provided? Rem 700, bottom metal, mag/spring/follower, trigger, barrel, Manners/McMillan stock. Work to be done: true action/bolt, chamber, crown and install barrel, pillar bed.

2-3 months if you have everything. Possibly sooner.

y3e6enar.jpg

Every rifle in this picture is finished, test fired pending shipment. Holidays put the screws to a lot of things, Tracey has had lots of zero return on phone calls. FFL's are closed for shipment, etc etc. Tis the season. Won't go back to normal for another week. This time of year just sucks to get stuff out, always does.

Ewwwww, I see several tan GAP10's! One of those puppies could be mine! George! Freaking pecker tease!

Gap 10 ships out tomorrow. It was great seeing a Missouri phone number come up on my screen today! I knew right away who it was. haha

I am just bummed at one thing. I called 3 weeks before I sent in my rifle to discuss the rebarrel work order, which included the purchase and installation of a Jewell trigger. I was told they had them in stock. I specifically asked if I should purchase the trigger at that time to insure it would be available. I was told there's no need to pre-purchase the trigger ws they had plenty on hand! My rebarrel has been done since the last week of December with the exception of the Jewell trigger install because they are out of stock. Now I will miss the Berger Nationals because of this. Lesson learned the hard way!

Diego

Last edited:
I am just bummed at one thing. I called 3 weeks befor3 I sent in my rifle to discuss the rebarrel work order, which includedbthe purchase abd installation of a Jewell trigger. I was told they had them in stock. I specifically asked if I should purchase th3 trigger at that time to insure it would b3 available. I was told there's no need to pre-purchase the trigger ws they had plenty on hand! My rebarrelnhas b3en done since the last week of January with the exception of the Jewell trigger install because they are out of stock. Now I will miss the Berger Nationals because of this. Lesson learned the hard way!

Diego

January 2013??

I got my phone call this morning! 300WM bolt gun was ordered 4/16/13 and will ship out today or tomorrow! As luck would have it, I leave for a business trip tomorrow but at this point, what's another week?

Just picked up my Jan 11 GAP-10. So far I love it. It's actually lighter than I expected...