• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GAP built Badger rifles - triplets :)

Re: GAP built Badger rifles - triplets :)

Just emailed George to ask him to dip the ADJ HTG on my M40A1 tribute......sorry to all the purists out there but I figured as I'd already gone off spec with the stock, Badger bottom metal and a couiple of other little tweaks a coat of paint wasn't the end of the world!

I'm going to call George about .338 Lapua Mag. I hope to see him enroute to OKC for the entire month of June when I might get to visit others. Any suggestions on a .338 build?

Use the search function. This thread is about the awesomeness of the GAP Badger builds...

kyshooter338...do you have a fore-end rail on the Desert Flecktarn 260 for the Atlas? Or have you found a cool way to attach on to a QD stud?

Those builds came with pic rails installed on the for end of the stocks in place of bipod studs. All Valkyrie builds came that way. You can ask the guys at GAP to do that for you. As far as I know thats the only way an Atlas will attach to a stock.

Thanks for that....but I don't want to wait another 5 months for the a new MCM. I think George would get well pi55ed if I changed the order AGAIN! :))

I'll wait and see if Kasey can work his magic on a QD Stud fixing for the Atlas

the atlas wont work on a sling stud. you could buy one of kasey's rail segments and have george at GAP inlet it in place of the sling stud. He wont make anything for sling studs to my knowledge.

I know, I've asked him a few times. It is a shame as I think he'd really clean up if he could find a way.....

George has my MCM in now and I don't really want to wait another 5 months for a new one if I change the spec AGAIN.

Still....the way I see it I'm starting to get a spec together on my next build! ;-))

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I know, I've asked him a few times. It is a shame as I think he'd really clean up if he could find a way.....

George has my MCM in now and I don't really want to wait another 5 months for a new one if I change the spec AGAIN.

Still....the way I see it I'm starting to get a spec together on my next build! ;-)) </div></div>

Dude, your not listening. You can buy a rail segment from Kasey (he makes the Atlas bipod) and then George would take your your bipod stud. and mount this piece of rail in its place. you dont have to change the "specs" your just adding a small piece of hardware to let you use an Atlas. That is how the SH Valkyrie rifles were done. instead of sling studs we were given stocks with a raised piece of pic rail for the bipod to clamp to.

Its really easy. any guy with a drill, screws, and some epoxy can do in a few hours. George wont hold you up 5 more months for it.....

try again. good luck

Kyshooter nice rifles there. I'm with you on the Creedmoor being quality work. The guy ought to get some sort of award for helping guys get their stuff together shooting. Real nice rifles you have there.

srs.jpg

SEEKINS