• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

GAP mil-spec rifles

RCS1278

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2012
Southern Oregon
Hello, long time lurker...first time posting...

I'd like to hear from those that have bought any of the gap mil spec rifles and find out your experiences with them....and better yet post some pictures!!!

Re: GAP mil-spec rifles

I had a GAP M40A3 and its was very accurate in terms of bullet performance and accurate in terms quality and attention to detail on its specifications of build.

Heath

I've got several and they are all perfect, beautiful, and badass!
You cannot go wrong by having them build something for you.

I have several GA Precision rifles and they are high quality and extremely accurate.

My first precision tactical rifle was built by GAP. I don't have anything to compare to but I can say that I am so pleased that I wouldn't even consider going elsewhere. Not only is the build perfect the customer service, Ken Lin, has been stellar as well. My build is a .260. Dream to shoot. My first day at the range I was able to hit out to 770 by simply dialing in adjustments from cards Zak Smith provided. Buy with confidence from GAP.

I have a GA Precision M40A3 and it is a very fine rifle. You can never go wrong getting a GAP rifle.