• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Sidearms & Scatterguns Glock 30 holster

TheBigCountry

Green Weenie
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Dec 9, 2013
    I’m usually a Vedder/Crossbreed guy, but wanted to know what else is out there for my new G30. Prefer IW, and I usually rock a pair of shorts and t shirt here in hot-as-hell Florida. Any solid recommendations?

I have a few Tucker holsters. Love them. HK USP 45C and a custom G20/29 I made on a poly80 frame (basically cut down the frame to take 29 length mags). I carry both and the Tuckers seem to make the heavy pistols less cumbersome.

I recently got a Tier One Concealment for my Glock G43X MOS. It’s by far the most comfortable IWB holster I’ve ever used. I’m 6ft 190lbs with an athletic build. And even in shorts and a T shirt it doesn’t print and provides great comfort and mobility.

Black Point Tactical makes great holsters and are my primary holster now. I had the Mini Wing IWB for my G30S before I sold the pistol.

I have a couple from Stealth Gear USA and like them. I think they are more comfortable than crossbreed