• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

B_Town75 is Very GTG....He shipped out the USO SN3 I bought from him BEFORE he got payment so that it wouldnt sit in UPS's hands over the weekend...also ate the extra shipping charges!!!

Scope was EXACTLY as described...

Deal with confidence and a good guy!!!

Rock1911 is GTG, he bought my desert camo SWS and I miss it already. The whole deal was smooth and I would deal with him again anytime. 5 Stars coming your way.

Elliott

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by operator1:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> 308 Newb is GTG. Great to deal with and fast shipping. Thanks </span></div></div>Right back at you , sir!

Very quick payment. I wouldnt hesitate to do bussiness with him again.

Julian

Guns4570 is GTG. Scope came in as promised and as described. He follows up on the transaction, great communication. I will do business with him again with no reservation or hesitation.

Nez

dealing with 308 Newb is as good as it gets!
Great communication, follow-up, product
description; price is well - well - just
a bit on the bottom side. Thanks Julian.

Big thumbs up for <span style="font-weight: bold">enforcer22</span> (L.T.M Refinishing), transaction went smooth and there was great communication throughout the transaction/shipping process. Joe's work is beautiful as well, I will definitely be using his refinishing services in the future.

:beer:
Kirk R

Have had great dealings with the following:

J&C
capjordan
edward hogan
ViperACR
Swampfox

All are GTG!

+1 for Heycorey. A very good guy and I'd deal with him again. Had a great deal with him recently.

-cadjak

Great transaction with PFDD for my S&W 625. Paid fast and great communication. GTG any day in my opinion.

Guns4570

Funny how the timing goes on this, but likewise great transaction with Guns4570. Communicated on each step of the transaction and pistol and goodies were exactly as described if not better. Doesn't get any better than this.
Brad

Did a very pleasant transaction with 7mmRM
Item better than expected,
Amazingly Fast Shipping,
Very Nice!

Thanks!!! Hope to buy from again.

Nighthunter264WinMag is a Good Guy,
Good comms and paid when he said he would.
A Really Good Guy.

Thanks much

catt_tracker is good to go. He even shipped before the MO came, don't see that very often!

Thanks!

Just sold a scope to <span style="font-weight: bold">medic103</span> :beer: Very quick payment, deal with confidence.

Julian

Jasonbu .... great to do buisness with, Rifle purchase transaction went smooth and there was great communication throughout the transaction/shipping process. First purchase on SH went without a hitch.
Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by richardj:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Jasonbu .... great to do buisness with, Rifle purchase transaction went smooth and there was great communication throughout the transaction/shipping process. First purchase on SH went without a hitch.
Thanks! </span></div></div>Thanks Richard, tranz went as specified. Prompt payment, KISS simple. Richard is good to go.

A big +1 for Trapper T, new on the site fairly, and stone cold did it right.............followed up to a T.
No pun intended. :beer:

Kudo's to chad3, has been very patient w/ my FFL Dealer who was out of town, and took about a wekk longer than it should have. :beer:

Outstanding +1 for coyotekiller.

We traded Kimbers, and everything went as smooth as could be.

Good communication on both ends the whole way through.

I couldn't be happier and would do business with him again in a heartbeat.

+1 for sgt.spot, new guy on the site, smooth transaction, no BS. you guy shouldn't have any problems with him either.

Doc

+1 for NineHotel....like you needed me to say it...

Powder Scale was in Perfect condition with QUICK shipping

Thanks 9H
Noah

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Redneckbmxer24 (Cory) is GTG.

Good transaction, good communication, great price!

Thanks! </div></div>
Same here +1 for Redneckbmxer24

Sold my GAP made Rem 5R/A5 to nofinger. Fast pay and great communication. He is good to go, no worry at all from dealing with him.

sosicmcise is awesome ..... he really treated me well.

I replied to his ad for 800 LC brass. I bought them and sent the MO. The next day, he posted an ad for another batch of 800. If I knew he had more, I would have purchased them too, so I PM'd him. He apologized for not letting me know ahead of time. He then told me he'd send me an additional 800 at for FREE just to make it right. What an outstanding guy. Definitely top notch.

Outstanding transactions with:

MrMilldots
tschiemer
Subsonic308
RSR
Mike
Firefore
SniperCJ
Ricochet
Rino
doc76251
DocB
NatureMan
Triad
asimek
TrapperT

ALL ARE GTG!!!!!

Received my Sierra GB 175 SMK's from Subsonic308. Transaction was flawless. Many thanks to Daren for taking the time to help out the Hide Members!

CobraCutter is good to go. I recived the RRA NM A2 service rifle from him today and am very happy...now just need a truck load of ammo. LOL

fpdsniper/Big River Tactical is good to go!

Received a new 4.5-14x50 Leupold w/illum. TMR last week along with a couple scope Dope kits.

Cheers,

Adam