• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Aries64 delivered the scope i purchased as promised. The scope was as advertised, I wouldn't hesitate in dealing with him again.

Bill Davis

<span style="font-weight: bold">Bill Davis</span> is a good guy to deal with. Fast payment. Great communication throughout the deal. Don't hesitate to deal with him!

Alan Normandy...... good guy to deal with.fast payment and honest.would do business with him again anytime.
Thanks Alan

Scott A. Cousino is gtg! Great communication, super fast shipping, and item exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Scott in the future.

Thanks Again,

Dave

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dlc356</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott A. Cousino is gtg! Great communication, super fast shipping, and item exactly as described. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with Scott in the future.

Thanks Again,

Dave </div></div>

Thanks Dave, with fast pay guys like you and your FFL's quick fax it was an easy transaction to do.

Scott

Big A+ and thank you to:

<span style="font-weight: bold">snpr700</span>
&
<span style="font-weight: bold">Kenco Arms</span>

Both were expediant in shipping well above the norm. They trusted me and they are trustworthy. Super smooth and hooked me up in a pinch. Thanks guys! CHEERS

Good deal with Ga-bullet. Rifle was exactly as described and was shipped exactly when when said. Good guy to deal with.

Aries 64 is definately a "good guy" to deal with. He sent payment as we agreed on, kept in touch throughout the transaction and made my first sale here on the Hide a good experience. I was kinda worried at first. Thanks alot Aries...

ViperACR is great to deal with. He sent out the merchandise before payment and the merchandise was as advertised.

Thank you Paul G. for a great experience. GoldenRod

smallblock is a good man to deal with, answers messages quickly and item has been delivered as promised.

Thanks,
Chance

<span style="font-weight: bold">operator141</span> is GTG. I bought a BNIB scope from him and he shipped it the same day he received my payment. He also boxed it like a tank! Thanks Rich!

MtGoat (Pat) is fantastic - great communication, quick shipping, product is exactly as described. Buy with confidence.

Krebaum is a great guy to deal with and everything was just as he said. He was great to communicate with. I won't have any problems dealing with him in the future.

One eye jack. Ron O. Was a pleasure to work with. Gave me a great price and was fast with the shipping also. Great communication. Couldn't ask for more.

Heres a few more.
jc=i bought a badger base from him.
Nate Haler=I bought a stock pack
Phlii=He bought my burris xtr
Calilw=bought my lupy mark4 rings
All of these guys are good to go!!!!

allester666 is GTG. Great communication, quick pay and serving our country. Trade with confidence!

duckdog310 was a pleasure to do business with. Excellent transaction, everything was as promised.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">M.Missile is good to go he payed very fast and was great to deal with. </div></div>

Back at ya..long range dogr is an easy guy to deal with.

Had bmbrzmn101 buy a stock from me. Had prompt payment, let me know when he got it, and was a great guy to deal with.

Had a good experience with Bgold in purchasing a stock. Quick shipping, good comms, and accurate descriptions. GTG. Chris

Purchesed Magnumdood S/B, I would just like to say he was first rate!!!! I could not swing the funds right away, he let me spred it out over a few weeks, It was a pleasure to deal with him!! I would not hesitate to deal with his again A+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Fallin behind!

+1 for all these guys:

ultraman
Hooper
marine2f2
becks
ghostrider66
raines
strictlyRUM
RLewis
doorkicker
snipercj
jc
jeepone
beenjammin
mm128
SuperSeal110

+1 for all these guys. I'll be adding more in a couple of days when all the MO come in.

ida81
ROLEXrifleman
300WSM Bought a Badger knob off him. NIB just like he said!
SIERRAWHISKEY
LuckyShot

03psd was a pleasure to do business with. He is a true gentleman and patriot, straight up and honest person. Timely correspondance. Need more Americans like yourself Mike...get busy making some clones.

SuperSeal110 nice guy to deal with , he even ship the item
before he got fund.

+1 for Brian427Cobra
Loaned me some very expensive tools to square away some scopes. Hell of a guy.

Big thumbs up for recent deals with:
Longtines
Goldenrod
Seuss
Redman
Doorkicker

as usual
smile.gif

Bill

Redman is a great member and great to deal with. He's been really good with communications, answer all my questions and follow up to make sure I got the rifle in good condition.

Did a transaction with captjordan and he is good to go. Very fast shipping and easy to deal with. Thanks

Have to say, cowboy_bravo really under rates his weapons. Just got in the 700P and it was minty and a first rate person to deal with. In fact, I have another deal pending with him at the moment.