• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">OutlawTen5</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">Desert Fox </span>are both GTG.
Sold to both of these fellas...payment and communication were top notch.
Thanks guys.

Just finished a transaction with CraigP40. Good communication and fast payment.....

OutlawTen5 (Chris) +1 is a great guy to do business with will happily deal with him again.

Casey

<span style="font-weight: bold">Phylodog</span> is GTG. Bought a LN USO Swivel External Cant Indicator from him. Fast shipping and received as described. Thanks Phylodog!

Keith

dont know where to put it so ill put it here

posted WTB 5 round AK magazine so i would be legal when i took it out while scouting.

308 Newb answered quickly and offered it for the price of free. I offered to pay for it but he said id have to wait for a different one cuz his was the price of free. mag recieved today great shape.

A+ and top notch for a great guy (308Newb) and great board

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: razor100</div><div class="ubbcode-body">dont know where to put it so ill put it here

posted WTB 5 round AK magazine so i would be legal when i took it out while scouting.

308 Newb answered quickly and offered it for the price of free. I offered to pay for it but he said id have to wait for a different one cuz his was the price of free. mag recieved today great shape.

A+ and top notch for a great guy (308Newb) and great board
</div></div>

Wow. What a guy!

Just finished a deal with longbow122. Don't let his low post count scare you. Good communication and smooth transfer. GTG in my book....

Keith

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tango Alpha</span> is an excellent Seller.
FAST shipping, item EXACTLY as described.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

Just recieved a USO anti-cant indicator from Phylodog. Everything perfect, he shipped out right away. Dont hesitate to deal with him.

Outlaw Ten
Was a pleasure to do business with, Payment was recieved in a timely manner and was the correct amount.

Great person to do business with

Willsnipe is GTG. Bought Rem 700 s/a from him. Smooth and fast. No hesitation in dealing with him again

I have had a couple of VERY GOOD transactions with "Huntinfool" (Chuck) in the last few weeks. One of the good guys.

tom spears

More praise for OutlawTen5! Great buyer, great communications and immediate payment.

Many thanks,
Scott

Positive transaction with Snyper762! Superfast delivery.

A few great guys, all GTG. Thanks for easy transactions

Rolexrifleman

LArifleMAN

DFAR

tool

Big +1 for Kavik --- He shipped the Badger Rings to me before he received my payment. Excellent communication / excellent transaction.

Chris

The following are all GTG, fast payments sent and a pleasure to work with:
SGTLMJ
MRUREASY
SCOTTYS
BEARGUIDE
SNYPER762
308NEWB
REDMAN
ALTAV
LITTLEBARNEY
SOBERBIKER883
19SCOUT77
BLADEOFDAMOCLES
SURGE
SSG3K
KASEY
81STFACP
PAULHIG

Surge great buyer and good guy!!!

I had good dealings with Jerseymike. Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

i just had a good transaction with seuss. he sold me a barrel, shipped it out fast and was just as described.

tschiemer is great to deal with. Great comms, very responsive. One of those guys that does what he says he will. Good guy all around. +1