• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: BigBoss0311

+1 for TheShooter

An excellent communicator such as he leads to a smooth transaction.
Thanks!

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000">THUNDERBOLT68 </span> </span> Is GTG, Offered a great deal on some .338 Lapua brass & 300 SMK. Very Fast Shipping. Thanks again Travis

Deal with Confidence!

hydro556 is GTG. Excellent communication and accurate description of item.

Also recently did a FTF deal with ranger1183. Good communication and a great guy.

+1 for tmpohuski7. I just completed the purchase of an M4 bottom metal from him. A smooth transaction for sure.

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">LukeUSMC</span></span> is absolutely GTG! Great communication and lightning fast payment. Thanks again man! BTW, I'm glad it got there before the holiday.

i have had smooth transactions with the following in the past two months, all of them are gtg.
jhead7416
Whiskey Tango
SuperXJeff
lone_soldier
sjm229
Sniper2230

Purchased a optic from THUNDERBOLT68 and the optic was in perfect condition and he shipped immediatly. THUNDERBOLT68 was a pleasure to work with and hope to have more transactions with him in the future.

Tommy

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 11pt">TDH </span></span>is good to go.
We had a flawless transaction with a good description of the merchandise and fast shipping.
<span style="font-style: italic">Deal with confidence!</span></span>

Tigerbikes is good to go. Thanks for helping me from up some cash.

Another good transaction on the hide
wink.gif

Re: Good Guy List: Larry Levine [inalabama]

Hello,

I wanted to let everyone know about a super smooth transaction with Larry Levine [handle: "inalabama"]. I was contacted my Larry after I had posted a "Want to buy" request for a Tikka T3 Tactical. We negotiated the price, arranged for payment, shipping and FFL information. The rifle arrived on Wednesday and it is beautiful!!! I took it to the range today and it is by far the best rifle I have ever shot. Thank you Larry for all the quick replies and for selling me a rifle that exceeded my expecations.

With best regards,
Audi

<span style="font-weight: bold">rak187</span> is GTG. Just completed a NF NXS scope purchase from him and product was as described, well packaged, shipped promptly, with great communications throughout the deal. Couldn't ask for any better. Thanks, Chris.

Sleeper is GTG. You can deal with confidence that the product he describes is as good or better than he posts. Just received a rifle from him ,an AIAW 338, and it is awsome. Thanks Rob for all the trouble you went through to get it shipped to California.
Kevin.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #009900">THUNDERBOLT68 </span> </span> another one for Travis, trigger arrived today, very fast shipping
smile.gif

ocherp is gtg in my book. Just finished a transaction and everything went smooth.

Thanks again,

+1 for these guys....great comms and products..

<span style="font-weight: bold">MinorDamage
737Shark
AZPrecision</span>

Thanks for a great site and great folks.....

Sold items to these guys and payment was prompt. Definitely GTG.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Palma
Surgeon Shooter
Chris McLoughlin</span>

Wildcats is GTG. I bought some Redding Dies off of him for
.25-06 Rem. When asked if they were NIB, he said that he may have used them a couple of times. When I recieved the dies they were still coated in the thick rust preventative lube that the factory puts on before shipping. These dies are brand new without a doubt! Great price and shipping was fast. Very Happy with the transaction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Cigarcop</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style="font-weight: bold"> sawhornsoff</span> is GTG great guy to deal with
smile.gif
</div></div>

Same goes for Cigarcop. He is GTG.

Had transctions with..

<span style="color: #3366FF"><span style="font-weight: bold">dontstrokeme
jasonk
BOLTRIPPER
crod1972
headwaters</span></span>

Great communication and smooth transaction by all....

+1 for Bart
I bought a Larue mount from him, paid discreetly online, shipping time was good, communication was great!

Unfortunately, UPS really beat up the package and it was opened but the mount had only minor scratches that were easily touched up and works great, <span style="font-weight: bold">BUT on top of that Bart insisted I name my price for partial refund!</span> I refused a refund since I'm sure it was UPS' fault. <span style="font-weight: bold">CLASS ACT guy, I will not hesitate to deal with him again, and HIGHLY recommend him!</span>
Thanks!

JCH
Ksville
Cigarcop
GunjunkieM24
cav1993
stricklyRUM
CoyoteKiller
ChrisF
Mussman
RBE17
Thunderstruck
BauerArms
triggertime
JasonK
mspar

I have done business with these guys, they are all good to go,

thanks again guys.

and sorry if i was a few days late getting stuff shipped out, had some issues at the office with getting stuff out timely, mainly my boxes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: shootone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">JCH

I have done business with these guys, they are all good to go,

thanks again guys.

and sorry if i was a few days late getting stuff shipped out, had some issues at the office with getting stuff out timely, mainly my boxes.

</div></div>

not a problem, the brass I bought from shootone was as advertised and packaged well.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="color: #FF0000"> waggs4570</span> </span> is GTG, very fast payment, deal with confidence
smile.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">4Rail_Gunner</span></span> is GTG, just bought a barrel it was in perfect condition and shipping was FAST.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rnd1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gafferq2xl is GTG.

Perfect transaction. </div></div>

Back at you. Excellent coms and easy to deal with.

+1 THUNDERBOLT68
Got to meet him. Enjoyed talking about common interests and people we know in the sport. Top notch.

I wanted to thank a few Hide members, and recognize them as Good to Go.
Malaga2...For a Remington 700 .308 5R
Whiteknight....For a IOR 20moa base
Jasonk....For a Timney trigger group
Thanks to everyone for keeping their word and shipping ASAP. I now have one sweet shooter.
Sunnyside Scott

Just did a deal with ridge. He's GTG, very smooth transaction.
Thanks
Ceylon

Adding Scott White - we did a nice transaction - good 2 go!!

JMcD sent me a handle for 1911 grip testing - free of charge - another awesome dude!

My GTG buyers/sellers list: Tribe, dontstrokeme, F9 WINE, kk2727, MWDG3, 7.62willdo, Kelvrick, dtask, uawman, offroadr1, seven mm, Gun Oil, Bill Stoffels, 240b, gmac, RAD custom, Liberty Optics, Kombar,