• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Government malfeasance in suppressing Covid-19 treatments

500grains

Private
Minuteman
Nov 20, 2008
dirt nap
1. If you get the Covid, CDC says just stay home and don't get any treatment. But if you can't breathe and think you are going to die, go to the hospital where they will malpractice you:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/care-for-someone.html

2. NIH also says there is no treatment (but if you are hospitalized, get Remedesivir which does not work):

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapeutic-management/

3. However, Baylor University has an at-home treatment method:

Ivermectin, 12 mg a day for 3 days
Hydroxychloroquine, 200 mg twice a day for 5-30 days in an open label safety study
Zinc sulfate, 220 mg a day all days
Vitamin C 3000 mg a day all days
Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU all days
Azithromycin, 250 mg twice a day all days
Aspirin, 325 mg a day all days

This treatment shows a 24 percent decrease in mortality.

4. EVMS also has an at home treatment (MATH+ protocol):

Vitamin C 500 mg BID and Quercetin 250-500 mg BID
Zinc 75-100 mg/day (elemental zinc)
Melatonin 10 mg at night (the optimal dose is unknown) [50]
Vitamin D3 2000-4000 iu/day. Calcifediol 200 μg is an alternative. [63]
Ivermectin 150-200 ug/kg orally (repeat on day 3)
Aspirin 81 -325 mg/day
B complex vitamins

https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...cine/EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protocol.pdf

5. FLCCC has a variation of the MATH+ protocol, called the I-MASK+ protocol:

lvermectin 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3
Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/day
Vitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times daily
Quercetin 250mg twice a day
Zinc 100mg/day
Melatonin 10mg before bedtime
Aspirin 325mg/day (unless contraindicated)

https://www.evms.edu/media/evms_pub...cine/EVMS_Critical_Care_COVID-19_Protocol.pdf

Last edited:
Info about HQ came immediately but it was buried with academic fraud.

Whats is 24% of .1%? I think a lot of these studies split hairs then call it significant. Like the article that came out that said pregnant women were at a higher risk from COVID. They did not print in many of the articles I saw the difference in death rate was .01%.

Id like to know as well. Can I use pour on for cattle? I've only seen pour on and subcutaneous, never pills. Tough to get cows to take pills

To be official you need a prescription from a doc. Good luck getting one. All large hospital docs follow the CDC and tell the patient, "Go home and see if you die."

You can print the protocols above and show them to a family doc in a small practice and they might give you a prescription for Ivermectin.

Some people (me) go to Tractor Supply and buy horse dewormer Ivermectin. I calculated that a syringe of it has 8 doses for my size. Apple flavored. This is not medical advice. It's just how I roll.

Got some topical spray on Ivermectin in the cow barn if anybody is interested. My gauge only goes down to 400# but we can figure it out.

• Haha
Reactions: skinney_7
Keep it going??
It's a big fake, right?
Probably better to try (really hard) to not catch it in the first place (assuming it isn't a fraud) than to try various home treatments. One thing for sure, get put on the killolator in ICU and you is a goner.

Got some topical spray on Ivermectin in the cow barn if anybody is interested. My gauge only goes down to 400# but we can figure it out.

There is no research showing spray-on Ivermectin works for Covid in humans. The studies are for oral ingestion of Ivermectin. But I bet spray on Ivermectin would work on scabies for humans.

Probably better to try (really hard) to not catch it in the first place (assuming it isn't a fraud) than to try various home treatments.

I think you missed the boat there Mr. Rocket. Ivermectin, D3, Zinc, HCQ, Ivermectin, Quecertin are used in Covid prophylaxis as well as treatment. Prophylaxis means "try really hard not to catch it."

Reactions: Rocketvapor

youd be lucky to get any warning from the government lol people are expendable they need to survive ha ha ha

I also have some pig injectable Ivermectin. Mix 1cc/9cc water and then 1cc per 22# for oral use. I have enough of that for 11,000# of my fellow hiders.

Reactions: UKDslayer
Big Pharma wants to make money off new drugs,
maybe use drugs they have as off label use,
promoting veterinary treatments and meds will drive people to Tractor Supply.

Big Pharma does not want that, even if it works.

I think you missed the boat there Mr. Rocket. Ivermectin, D3, Zinc, HCQ, Ivermectin, Quecertin are used in Covid prophylaxis as well as treatment. Prophylaxis means "try really hard not to catch it."

Obviously it's speculation, but I wonder how the curve would have flattened if everyone would have started a regime of HQ like our boys did in Nam against the malaria

This Zubin Damania guy says we should also quit eating carbs/junk food, exercise and sleep to prepare for the inevitable covid.

Reactions: The D
Id like to know as well. Can I use pour on for cattle? I've only seen pour on and subcutaneous, never pills. Tough to get cows to take pills

Not really.

Screenshot_20201201-085522_Chrome.jpg

Okay, disclaimer:
It's much easier if their head is trapped in a chute or milking setup.

I wouldn't try this on one just standing around in the shade. 🤣🤣

This Zubin Damania guy says we should also quit eating carbs/junk food, exercise and sleep to prepare for the inevitable covid.

There’s an even easier way to not get the co-hiv that got even less(somehow) coverage by the corporate press. Don’t be metabolically broken( stop eating processed garbage) and don’t let your vitamin D levels get low( supplement at least, natural production from the sun is the best). In the very beginning of this I read a few stories about very high correlations between low vit D levels and severe cases/deaths.

Quercetin seems to be a VERY good treatment for acute COVID and other coronavirus infections. It actually binds to the spike proteins on the outer shell of the viral particle. My uncle has told me that Quercetin is what Chinese hospitals are using to treat COVID cases. It is actually a component in several Chinese herbal medicines ( zhongyao) before Wuhan 2020, but now, laboratory and medical grade extracts are being made and pushed to the front line as an acute treatment (xi yao) drug.

It is also documented that patients with COVID who also has low blood zinc and zinc deficiency fared much worse than those with normal zinc levels. The role of azithromycin in COVID treatment is that one of the compounds in this particular antibiotic facilitates the entry of zinc molecules into cells where they bind to some of the main protein receptors used by the virus to gain entry.

Quercetin + zinc is a solid remedy. The PDF below is released from Eastern Virginia Medical School and they also use / direct Quercetin to be used as an acute treatment protocol.

[/URL]

For those that got the Covid and died, did they die in a gym, restaurant, bar or in the hospital?
I know where I WON'T be going.
Tubes and bags and ventilators and then you die.

Any members here die from it yet?
What, dead can vote, why not post.

Drink that dewormer, go ahead. Or, just deal with your cold, take some Tylenol and NSAIDS along with a good multi-vitamin, drink a shit ton of liquids and get some rest, and then get your ass back to work.

And yes, I have had it. I've also had far worse.

Darwin award, here I come! Maybe chase it with some Bleach, classic Covid death.

Not that I know anything useful ...But Ivermectin for horses is available at most farm stores (like Tractor supply) in an oral paste from a syringe.
Not anymore, it’s not. Tractor Supply pulled it from their shelves and threatened to fire any employee that sold it. Privately owned farm/feed stores probably haven’t pulled it yet though.

Don’t drink the pour on ivermectin as it is alcohol based. I have heard of 1.25 cc of injectable used orally.
yes injectable taken orally. One of my coworkers got it and his wife, they were on the Baylor plan, without the HQL as they could not get it. They were both taking Melatonin at night, they are in there early 40's kicked it in a week or so.

I think I will do like the guys on Gunsmoke. A shot of Whiskey and leave the bottle.

Reactions: norcalAF
1. If you get the Covid, CDC says just stay home and don't get any treatment. But if you can't breathe and think you are going to die, go to the hospital where they will malpractice you:

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/care-for-someone.html

2. NIH also says there is no treatment (but if you are hospitalized, get Remedesivir which does not work):

https://www.covid19treatmentguidelines.nih.gov/therapeutic-management/

3. However, Baylor University has an at-home treatment method:

Ivermectin, 12 mg a day for 3 days
Hydroxychloroquine, 200 mg twice a day for 5-30 days in an open label safety study
Zinc sulfate, 220 mg a day all days
Vitamin C 3000 mg a day all days
Vitamin D3, 5,000 IU all days
Azithromycin, 250 mg twice a day all days
Aspirin, 325 mg a day all days

This treatment shows a 24 percent decrease in mortality.

4. EVMS also has an at home treatment (MATH+ protocol):

Vitamin C 500 mg BID and Quercetin 250-500 mg BID
Zinc 75-100 mg/day (elemental zinc)
Melatonin 10 mg at night (the optimal dose is unknown) [50]
Vitamin D3 2000-4000 iu/day. Calcifediol 200 μg is an alternative. [63]
Ivermectin 150-200 ug/kg orally (repeat on day 3)
Aspirin 81 -325 mg/day
B complex vitamins

5. FLCCC has a variation of the MATH+ protocol, called the I-MASK+ protocol:

lvermectin 0.2 mg/kg* — one dose on day 1 and day 3
Vitamin D3 4,000 IU/day
Vitamin C 2,000 mg 2–3 times daily
Quercetin 250mg twice a day
Zinc 100mg/day
Melatonin 10mg before bedtime
Aspirin 325mg/day (unless contraindicated)

All good information.
Add Budesonide (Nebulized) if you develop respiratory symptoms.
Recommend colloidal silver (I use Sovereign Silver intranasal) as directed for prophylaxis and with increased frequency for treatment.

Should be taking Zinc + Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) + vitamin d3 daily for prophylaxis.

Avoid Tylenol and NSAIDs if infected - they can prolong / worsen the disease course.

Subcutaneous ("injectable") ivermectin has been used in humans for serious parasitic infections like strongyloides hyper-infection (which has a high mortality). I wouldn't feel great about the pour-on though. Just sayin'.

TSA will STEAL your IVM pills even if it has an RX label on it.

Anyone still needing a source of injectable IVM can PM me.

Subcutaneous ("injectable") ivermectin has been used in humans for serious parasitic infections like strongyloides hyper-infection (which has a high mortality). I wouldn't feel great about the pour-on though. Just sayin'.

TSA will STEAL your IVM pills even if it has an RX label on it.

Anyone still needing a source of injectable IVM can PM me.
18 month old necro-thread dredged up by another new join I'm sure is looking to spam us.

At this point in the plandemic, if anyone wanted IVM, they've had it for the last year.

I still stand by my earlier comment above, it's a fucking cold - Take some Tylenol, get some rest, nut the hell up and go the fuck to work.