• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Having doubts about my 7WSM build, Need advice.

Re: Having doubts about my 7WSM build, Need advice.

USMCj, I think that you are 100% correct in going to the 7mm/300 WSM build. In this shooting game, there are unlimited variables that lessen the performance of our shooting devices. Any of these variables that can easily be eliminated should be done. AS you know, reloading is a must when searching for the ultimate accuracy from your rifle. Brass quality not only improves accuracy, but makes your reloading much more enjoyable. Quality only hurts once. When asking questions like this, you deal with individuals at all levels of this sport; and thus get answers from all levels. Albeit several of these shooters would change there mind as they advance their shooting experience. Sure, it might only make a .100 difference at 100 meters, but at 1000 meters, that is sizable. Anyways, my advice is to go with the best now, so you have no regrets later.

Also, anyone that says that BR info is not for tactical sites is a dumbass. Let’s see here, BR shooters shoot the most accurate rifles in the world, but they don’t look as cool as my tactical rifles so they must be idiots. Listen, I may not enjoy their shooting game as much, but nothing is harmed by trying to learn from the best.

Re: Having doubts about my 7WSM build, Need advice.

Why not just shoot a 7SAUM?

6br has a good write explaining much of your stated concerns over all seems 7SAUM is better mouse trap

Re: Having doubts about my 7WSM build, Need advice

Ratoutahell, thanks!

Karl, too late to go saum, don't want to buy new dies.