• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes Help picking scope

ARgunRunner

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2011
Virginia
Looking at getting a new scope for my Rem 700 5R in 308. Currently I have a SS in 10x42 and I've enjoyed it especially for the price it was new and the budget I was in. I have recently ran into an issue with the turrets when changing elevation and windage not feeling the clicks or hearing them, SWFA emailed me a possible fix for this today, but still at work until tomorrow so won't know if the fix works. Either way I would like to go up in class of scope some, I do hunt and I do target shoot, majority of the time within 600yards but I have a friend whom has invited me to come out to a range and shoot 1000 and I would like to get into that some time permitting. So I am looking into the Vortex Viper PST 6-24X50 OR a Leupold M4 LR/T 3.5-10X40. any thoughts from you guys on these two optics?

Re: Help picking scope

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: N2GUNS</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I am looking into the Vortex Viper PST 6-24X50 OR a Leupold M4 LR/T 3.5-10X40. any thoughts from you guys on these two optics?</div></div>Neither one.