• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hey You idiots, that was the site announcing the live stream

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    The Come Say Hi,

Was a link to the Live stream, Audento is the company that helps run the site

I told them to be more Snipery Hidey when they communicate but that was a live stream announcement not spam

Thanks for the 20 alerts now if you just did that with real spammers instead of thinking that guy PMing you with a deal is real

There are no Deal, stop answering PMs after you make a Spammer Bait WTB post

Even yesterday, Guys getting scammed because they made a WTB Thread and answering a PM

I think I have to ban WTB threads moving forward

The name threw me. Didn’t report it but good to know.

How about a live stream at the shooting range where you actually critique a shooter and guys can view and ask questions?

great puppet show made the whole thing worth it ,
    the reenactment of the highlights .

How about a live stream at the shooting range where you actually critique a shooter and guys can view and ask questions?

That is next we had to damage control the system because my Lives were dropping connection, and the people here were having trouble RelInking the system again to this account

We determined the issue was my Router here, and now we have a secondary way to connect, I have one meeting in 30 minutes to upgrade my video stream and add in Lower Latency (which is extra) and they we hit the range

On top of that, it has been cold and snowing every other day in CO, yesterday we had 4" here and 28 degrees it's been doing this every week

But if you listened or paid any attention, (you can go back and watch) we absolutely talk about using this on the range with students

I didn't report it. I did tell it to never notify me again.

I think I have to ban WTB threads moving forward

What I wish we could do is use the WTB threads as bait to track down who the scammers are. They are likely not even on US soil, probably operating out of a run down building in Togo. Too bad we can’t sent a cruise missile over to level the building. I digress….

I sent a note to them once the 20 reports happened almost immediately

I asked them to tailor the message a little better towards the audience, admittedly it was less than optimal
    ED051304-7B01-469D-8221-C11D8D7CDA37.jpeg

• Haha
    Reactions: oneshot86
    Audento sounded like a hot Italian chick sending me PMs, so I sent pics. Instructions were unclear.
    So that's the name...
    I was thinking it looked like a china bot thing trying to scam or something.
    I mean look at this....can people not feel the way it comes off ?

whut.jpg

That is next we had to damage control the system because my Lives were dropping connection, and the people here were having trouble RelInking the system again to this account

We determined the issue was my Router here, and now we have a secondary way to connect, I have one meeting in 30 minutes to upgrade my video stream and add in Lower Latency (which is extra) and they we hit the range

On top of that, it has been cold and snowing every other day in CO, yesterday we had 4" here and 28 degrees it's been doing this every week

But if you listened or paid any attention, (you can go back and watch) we absolutely talk about using this on the range with students

The issue might have been with the encabulator at the district network node. Their response gets spurious when they get up there in years.