• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Hinds Bipod

Re: Hinds Bipod

Please forgive and what do you find "good" about them?

A interesting concept and it would require modification (significant modification) to the stock.?.?

these people must be smokin crack....430 bucks for a basic Harris in a protective enclosure. And to boot, you would have to hack the hell out of a stock

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">these people must be smokin crack....430 bucks for a basic Harris in a protective enclosure. And to boot, you would have to hack the hell out of a stock </div></div>

I think the $430-460 includes their stock and as stock go......meh.....

Chiller, you are correct, but the way i read their order form is that you order the "stock" and it doesnt come with bipod legs, then you have to order the legs. So your lookin at 460 for a stock thats on "sale" and then 30 bucks for the shortest bipod legs. No thanks.

The picatinny rail bipod is $150... which doesn't include the legs. Then add $30-60 for the legs depending on length. Still around $200 for a harris with legs that are too long? I'll get an atlas, thanks... or keep my harris and spend the rest on ammo.

What I found good about them was:

Installed in an Accurate Arms stock with aluminum bedding block.

The legs slide up into the stock to be out of the way, but always available.

The quality of machining and construction of the assembly.