Switchblade

muf kin poser
Minuteman
Jenny is a girl who pretty much lived in the science building with many of us. She is very nice, always willing to help lower class members, and pretty much always looks good while doing it. She is now working on her dentistry school work in another local school, but she is also working her model gigs AND taking care of her winning son, Wesely all at the same time. Go look. You won't be disappointed! She is HOT! :cool:
Go to the link below and cast your vote for Jenny N!

Jenny - Clarksville, TN 2014 | Women from Maxim | Hometown Hotties

Maggot

Let's Go Brandon.
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Done, .................Switch, can you set me up with her?

shankster..

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 11, 2004
    North Idaho
    Jenny is a girl who pretty much lived in the science building with many of us. She is very nice, always willing to help lower class members, and pretty much always looks good while doing it. She is now working on her dentistry school work in another local school, but she is also working her model gigs AND taking care of her winning son, Wesely all at the same time. Go look. You won't be disappointed! She is HOT! :cool:
    Go to the link below and cast your vote for Jenny N!

Jenny - Clarksville, TN 2014 | Women from Maxim | Hometown Hotties

Sorry Switch, I had to vote for a girl from my hometown:

IaGmIHZ.jpg

Last edited:

Slapchop

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Sep 1, 2009
    New York
    I'm not much for the mamasan's, I fancy me a southern gal any day of the week. That being said, she is smoking and she's got my vote Switch. Wish her luck.

Maggot

Let's Go Brandon.
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    I'm not much for the mamasan's, I fancy me a southern gal any day of the week. That being said, she is smoking and she's got my vote Switch. Wish her luck.

Shankster can probably spare you one.

Switchblade

muf kin poser
    Minuteman
    Jenny is awful good looking, but my vote went to Ashleigh. She's blonde, has large tracts of land, and she listed her occupation as Nurse, Fitness Instructor. Which of course we all know she means she's a stripper that let's the guys suck on her titties.

Ashleigh - Largo, FL 2014 | Women from Maxim | Hometown Hotties

Why you link that skank in my thread man? I mean Shankster, we all know that was to be expected, but damn dude, highjack my friend? Get down on your knees and choke yourself!

Switchblade

muf kin poser
    Minuteman
    Although born in Cali, Jenny was raised here in C-Ville so she is about as hometown as they come. Plus, she is not only smokin hot, she is way cool too, just a really nice person who is totally down to earth and what you see is what you get. Studies hard as hell(STRAIGHT freakin A's, 4.0 GPA, Highest Honors, etc), and is a total school nerd who spends most of her time studying when she is not working model gigs

former naval person

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 8, 2003
    Mississippi
    All I can say is that I am 50 years too late...when I attended UT Dental, nobody like that attended. If you know her, tell her to be cautious about appearing to risque...lots of old farts in the admissions and licensing sections in the dental arena.

athhud

Minuteman
    Sep 17, 2007
    Florala, Alabama
    I only vote for the ones that have been nekkid under my roof. Send her down here and she's got my vote. Otherwise it goes to Stacie :D I don't know the rules of that, but Stacie has half a dozen entries.... Might want to tell Jenny that she can enter multiple times (assuming it won't get her DQ'ed).

shibby575

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 12, 2007
    IN
    Hey Switch. I can't honestly vote for her and feel good about my vote.....these pictures are not revealing enough. If you could please forward a full frontal I'll let you know how she stacks up. Thanks brother I'll update you all on my vote after my verifying her hotness. Or just bring her up here next time you come up, and I'll take the trip to RJW's.

winterhorse290

Private
    Minuteman
    Jul 3, 2011
    ok, let me get this straight, we can post pics of women, trucks, and other non shooting stuff, but mention one thing that sounds like "politics" and we get booted.
    snipers hide has bowed down to the PC crowd. if we can,t talk about and discuss the only reason we have firearms, i guess it,s time to pack up and head down the road.

if your scared of the government, just come and and say it.

Slapchop

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Sep 1, 2009
    New York
    ok, let me get this straight, we can post pics of women, trucks, and other non shooting stuff, but mention one thing that sounds like "politics" and we get booted.
    snipers hide has bowed down to the PC crowd. if we can,t talk about and discuss the only reason we have firearms, i guess it,s time to pack up and head down the road.

Not for nothing dude but if you don't like it, then just leave. Quite simple really.

Bolt_Overide

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    May 22, 2010
    Nashville TN

its got nothing to do with PC dude, and everything to do with avoiding the internet horseshit that follows discussions of politics and religion. There are plenty of places to discuss both, this site is devoted to long range shooting.

Your statement is similar to showing up to McDonalds and becoming outraged that they aren't serving scotch.

Tact999

Private
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Nov 15, 2008
    Texas
    This still brings this site to a bit of a low point.....think about it.

Tapatalk2

fx77

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Nov 29, 2005
    ny state
    Gosh..Shankster proves his women defy the laws of physics...
    The heavier they are the easier they are to pick up.... :)

mexicanmatch

dallasa1
    Minuteman
    Nov 22, 2008
    lanexa,va
    Hold on Victor i will send you a box of my old glasses my friend. You voted for the right one, not shacks ?. MM

Hardmix

Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Mar 18, 2009
    Cumming, Ga
    A daughter of a buddy of mine ended up on Maxims cover, Dominique Storelli. He is still hearing about!

Hardmix